Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Thanks Giving [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#51 Posted: 13:26:36 03/11/2013
Eating at my cousins and uncle house. Then falling asleep on the couch
---
Gay 4 GARcher
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#52 Posted: 13:32:17 03/11/2013
Quote: AvatariDragon
Quote: Bash28
Eating smilie and... BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!

I don't like Black Friday. Number one: it's total chaos. Number two: it seems so hypocritical. One day you're giving thanks for the things you already have and the next day you're getting into a fight over the last baby doll that's like 95% off (there was something about that on my local news channel last year and it was about two women who were literally fighting over a baby doll). Really. It's disgusting.

And I don't know what I'm going to be doing for Thanksgiving yet.

Black Friday shares the same day of the year as Buy Nothing Day.
minecrafter Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#53 Posted: 14:22:57 03/11/2013
i hate thanks giving. H A T E, one thanks giving changed my life.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#54 Posted: 03:02:50 04/11/2013
Probably going to do what I did for the last two years... Eat whatever my mom cooks up, play Clock Tower: The First Fear on the downstairs computer and eat butterscotch. Maybe get family to play a Wii game together or something.

Or my mom might take us my cousin's house. We've done it before but we haven't for a few years , but who knows.
---
but i love it all smooth
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#55 Posted: 12:15:38 04/11/2013
meh, Thanksgiving this year will most likely not be any different for me. just the usual break, usual Thanksgiving, usual staying home on black Friday, and the usual hating the consumers/people who set up Christmas decorations early on in November just to mess with us.
---
Cool cool.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#56 Posted: 13:05:20 04/11/2013
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving day here.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#57 Posted: 14:30:38 04/11/2013
Quote: AvatariDragon
[align=justify]Quote: Bash28
Eating XD and... BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!

I don't like Black Friday. Number one: it's total chaos. Number two: it seems so hypocritical. One day you're giving thanks for the things you already have and the next day you're getting into a fight over the last baby doll that's like 95% off (there was something about that on my local news channel last year and it was about two women who were literally fighting over a baby doll). Really. It's disgusting.

...Unless you're celebrating Chanukah, in which case you need all your shopping done BEFORE Black Friday, so you can avoid all the chaos! Another point for Chanukah!

Chanukah: 2
Christmas: 0

^.^b
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#58 Posted: 15:37:43 04/11/2013
sit in a car for several hours on my way to an aunt's house and then later go over to a cousin's house probably

maybe hang with rendar a bit
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me