Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Am I banned from posting on certain topic?
Page 1 of 1
Am I banned from posting on certain topic? [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#1 Posted: 17:26:43 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I can not post on a certain topic. Why? Can someone tell me why my freedom of speech is being barred?

I know I post radical stuff that are 'old fashioned and out of date.' but I should not be barred from speaking or posting.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#2 Posted: 17:30:24 30/10/2013
The only reasons the system wouldn't let you post in a topic would be if one of two things is happening

1: While typing your post, the topic was closed/deleted. Upon pressing post, you will get an error message as the topic was closed/deleted before you finished makign your post.

2: The post you are making includes the word "in cest" without the space. Rather than censoring the word, like most swear words, any post that includes that word simply errors out and won't go trhough.

Otherwise there is no legitimate reason you can't post in a topic, unless a user is telling you you aren't allowed to, in which case, the only legit reason for that is if it is an RP.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:13 30/10/2013 by Seiki
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 17:39:20 30/10/2013
torok i am banning you from this thread now
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#4 Posted: 18:07:51 30/10/2013
lol freedom of speech
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#5 Posted: 18:25:06 30/10/2013
Quote: Seiki
The only reasons the system wouldn't let you post in a topic would be if one of two things is happening

1: While typing your post, the topic was closed/deleted. Upon pressing post, you will get an error message as the topic was closed/deleted before you finished makign your post.

2: The post you are making includes the word "in cest" without the space. Rather than censoring the word, like most swear words, any post that includes that word simply errors out and won't go trhough.

Otherwise there is no legitimate reason you can't post in a topic, unless a user is telling you you aren't allowed to, in which case, the only legit reason for that is if it is an RP.

In addition!
Another reason would be banned links. Such as 4Chan~
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#6 Posted: 20:41:40 30/10/2013
Wait a few hours and try again.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#7 Posted: 20:42:39 30/10/2013
Maybe you are ripto'd and this is all a dream.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#8 Posted: 21:31:38 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator

What?!? I can't say the word "In cest"?! I understand why, but I was about to say in a topic that MarioxLuigi is !ncest.

I can't say the word yet there can be pics of it?! What the heck?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#9 Posted: 21:36:55 30/10/2013
Quote: torok

What?!? I can't say the word "In cest"?! I understand why, but I was about to say in a topic that MarioxLuigi is !ncest.

I can't say the word yet there can be pics of it?! What the heck?

Isn't it wonderful?

And I knew it! I had a feeling you were trying to make that exact post in that topic and that's what the problem was.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#10 Posted: 22:00:28 30/10/2013
If it were me, I'd reduce all the images in that topic to spoiler'd links (or just flat out close it), but I can't do anything here. So I'm just avoiding it. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me