Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I am not a pineapple. [CLOSED]
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#1 Posted: 14:24:41 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Despite any evidence to the contrary.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2 Posted: 14:29:41 26/10/2013
Liar.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#3 Posted: 14:38:04 26/10/2013
nope, LEMON
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#4 Posted: 15:06:13 26/10/2013
Wait...

[User Posted Image]

He's got pineapple hair. YOU'RE IGGY KOOPA! 0.0
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#5 Posted: 15:07:55 26/10/2013
HIR, the detective.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#6 Posted: 15:19:46 26/10/2013
IGGYYYYYY

neh......
#7 Posted: 15:24:42 26/10/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
HIR, the detective.

[User Posted Image]
Why thank you.
---
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#8 Posted: 15:28:35 26/10/2013
WAIT! I killed Iggy years ago, and LegoLander's last visit was about 30 minutes ago! HIR's statement is incorrect.
#9 Posted: 15:34:18 26/10/2013
Quote: Troll Slug
WAIT! I killed Iggy years ago, and LegoLander's last visit was about 30 minutes ago! HIR's statement is incorrect.

[User Posted Image]

Bearing in mind that each and every Mario game is a "show" put on for our entertainment, none of the Koopalings ever die. Ergo, Iggy is still very much alive. Or are you suggesting that we are dealing with the ghost of LegoLander? I suppose now would be the best time of year to make that argument, but only Bowser can turn into an undead skeleton when he pleases.
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#10 Posted: 15:55:48 26/10/2013
Quote: HIR

[User Posted Image]

Bearing in mind that each and every Mario game is a "show" put on for our entertainment, none of the Koopalings ever die. Ergo, Iggy is still very much alive. Or are you suggesting that we are dealing with the ghost of LegoLander? I suppose now would be the best time of year to make that argument, but only Bowser can turn into an undead skeleton when he pleases.

When ytou kill a Koopaling, I'm fairly certain they just lie on the ground motionless. Who is to say that they are not just waiting for you to leave?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#11 Posted: 16:44:14 26/10/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor

[User Posted Image]

When ytou kill a Koopaling, I'm fairly certain they just lie on the ground motionless. Who is to say that they are not just waiting for you to leave?

No, I shot Iggy when I was inside the game.
#12 Posted: 16:46:52 26/10/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor

[User Posted Image]

No, I shot Iggy when I was inside the game.

But still, this is the Mushroom kingdom, it would prolly turn into a boomerang or smething.

(Mushroom Kingdom laws say that no mature content may be shown at any time)
---
nyeheheheheh

LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#13 Posted: 17:54:34 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
If I'm Iggy, then I didn't know who I am until now. (God, that's an awkward sentence)
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#14 Posted: 18:05:21 26/10/2013

[User Posted Image]

yes, iggy is alive and well as spongebob's house these days
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#15 Posted: 18:14:49 26/10/2013
Legolander, embrace the fact that you are a pineapple...e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#16 Posted: 18:24:39 26/10/2013

Close enough.
#17 Posted: 18:33:49 26/10/2013
Quote: Big Green

[User Posted Image]

Hey, we've all got to make a living somehow. And that pineapple's stood a lot longer than other cartoon houses. Maybe not the Simpsons' house long, but by the standard of Nickelodeon/CN/Disney cartoons, it's quite awhile. IT SHOULD BE IN THE CARTOON BUILDING HALL OF FAME.
---
#18 Posted: 18:35:11 26/10/2013
Quote: Big Green

[User Posted Image]

Hey, we've all got to make a living somehow. And that pineapple's stood a lot longer than other cartoon houses. Maybe not the Simpsons' house long, but by the standard of Nickelodeon/CN/Disney cartoons, it's quite awhile. IT SHOULD BE IN THE CARTOON BUILDING HALL OF FAME.

Yeah. But wait! In one of the newer episodes, spongebobs house rots! plotstuffhere and then he gets an inflatable pineapple.
---
nyeheheheheh

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me