Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
College Submissions!!! GAH [CLOSED]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#1 Posted: 08:40:51 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OK, There is a possible scenario here where I may or may not be accepted to Full Sail University, to get the computer animation degree that I always wanted. The only thing is, i have to submit 6 pieces of my best art. Frankly, I wouldn't be disturbed by that, if I HAD ANY DIGITAL ART.
All my drawings and all my art is paper sketch. Yes there was a time where I drew with a tablet, but that crapped out on me years ago. So heres the thing; should I wait for my new tablet to ship here, draw some things and try to beat the deadline for the submissions? Or should I take the best pictures I can of my paper sketches and hope that they dont give a rats?
I gots nooooooo idea. I really really wanna go to Full Sail and I dont wanna blow it with crappy art.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2 Posted: 10:42:23 26/10/2013
I'd say if you want a computer animation degree you should try to make 6 amazing pieces of digital art. But if you run out of time you could always take pictures and hope for the best. I hope you get accepted smilie
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#3 Posted: 10:55:55 26/10/2013
I think you should try new things. You'll eventually learn how to use the tablet so why not? :3
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#4 Posted: 16:05:34 26/10/2013
be a pretentious dickhole and just paint lines on a canvas like the people who somehow have their works in a museum
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 16:09:24 26/10/2013
or you could do something like this
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#6 Posted: 22:36:50 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DummyZ
I think you should try new things. You'll eventually learn how to use the tablet so why not? :3

Well I do know how to use a tablet, its just mine broke and the new one I've ordered may get here past deadline. But thanks. I hope that I can make this work.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me