Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > If Camera Lenses are circular...
Page 1 of 1
If Camera Lenses are circular... [CLOSED]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1 Posted: 21:50:25 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Why are the pictures rectangular???
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2 Posted: 21:51:01 25/10/2013
Because they are.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:51:29 25/10/2013 by weebbby
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3 Posted: 21:52:27 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: weebbby
Because they are.

Good Point
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4 Posted: 21:53:14 25/10/2013
Thank you very much...

*walks off*
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#5 Posted: 21:54:28 25/10/2013
It's only rectangular inside.

[User Posted Image]

So much for mind blowing questions.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#6 Posted: 01:27:02 26/10/2013
Quote: Cynderfan507
Here's a better question:

How much space is in space?

the number 42?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#7 Posted: 01:41:14 26/10/2013

Endless space exists in space. Theoretically, say the Big Bang is true, as there is a lot of evidence, then all galaxies and all space are still moving away from each other, creating new space. This is due to the fact that no matter how weak something is pushed, it will move endlessly as there in no gravity unless something were to pull it in. The Big Bang must have been a large impact, (duh) and thus space is still moving at the speed of that impact. The impact was so large, some of the static you hear on an old TV and things like that... A small fraction of that sound is actually the echo of the sound of the impact, allowing scientists to have further things to research.

So endless space exists in space.

But if you think about it, a lot of space is uncharted or covered in "dark matter," so we don't really know. It depends on your definition of space.

Don't make me keep going. smilie
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#8 Posted: 02:17:23 26/10/2013
Quote: Sky Airglow

Endless space exists in space. Theoretically, say the Big Bang is true, as there is a lot of evidence, then all galaxies and all space are still moving away from each other, creating new space. This is due to the fact that no matter how weak something is pushed, it will move endlessly as there in no gravity unless something were to pull it in. The Big Bang must have been a large impact, (duh) and thus space is still moving at the speed of that impact. The impact was so large, some of the static you hear on an old TV and things like that... A small fraction of that sound is actually the echo of the sound of the impact, allowing scientists to have further things to research.

But if you think about it, a lot of space is uncharted or covered in "dark matter," so we don't really know. It depends on your definition of space.

Okay then... Another question:

Why does round pizza come in a square box?

YEA.

WHY ARE WHEELS ROUND?
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Flashwing Yellow Sparx Gems: 1411
#9 Posted: 02:27:01 26/10/2013
Hexagonal wheels.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#10 Posted: 02:34:28 26/10/2013
Quote: Sky Airglow

Dude.

[User Posted Image]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me