Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
my great friends list [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#51 Posted: 01:16:50 26/10/2013
Bash28
Cynderluv8801
Eevee88
Gale Gonzeba
King_Pika
Seiki
Skylanders fan
thumpbackdude
Underian
Vikky J
weebbby

Erm...I think I friended TBD out of pity...eevee and SF asked, I asked Gale (wonder why), and ya....Bash is cool, CL is like, awesome, KP Doesn't consider me one anymore ;__; well, before he left anyways, Seiki is darling <3, Underian is funny, Vikky was amazing, but she hasn't been on lately :(((((, and weebbby was like, my first friend.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#52 Posted: 01:47:51 26/10/2013
Quote: Seiki
Quote: Windumup
My friend list:

• DragonCamo
  • HotDogAndZap
  • Trix Master100
  • Pixilism
  • Strider Swag
  • Doomslicer
  • Spyro-Gamer
  • Sesshomaru75
  • Vincentkoopa
  • SPARXisAWESOME
  • Cynderluv8801
  • Angel220200

smilie Seiki

My list

Eevee88
Drobot mewtwo
Pankakesparx
Seiki
Joerox123
Will171717
Skymum
skylanderkids
Pewdie
Ninjask11
Moonlitcinder
Padfoot74
Thgold

Sorry. There are some people that I think are ok, but don't count them as friends.

I'm honestly suprised I'm on your list. I've called you "Windump" on more than one occasion. Not anything to do with Big Green. It's just often oddly easier to type.

Ok and your on my list because your really fun to chat with.

Btw you can call me Wind
K?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#53 Posted: 01:54:44 26/10/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Bash28
Cynderluv8801
Eevee88
Gale Gonzeba
King_Pika
Seiki
Skylanders fan
thumpbackdude
Underian
Vikky J
weebbby

Erm...I think I friended TBD out of pity...eevee and SF asked, I asked Gale (wonder why), and ya....Bash is cool, CL is like, awesome, KP Doesn't consider me one anymore ;__; well, before he left anyways, Seiki is darling <3, Underian is funny, Vikky was amazing, but she hasn't been on lately smilie((((, and weebbby was like, my first friend.

<3

That's the thing, if anyone asks to be my friend, they won't get added. Bravo and Eevee asked so I'll never add them to my friend list.

smilie Seiki

My list

Eevee88
Drobot mewtwo
Pankakesparx
Seiki
Joerox123
Will171717
Skymum
skylanderkids
Pewdie
Ninjask11
Moonlitcinder
Padfoot74
Thgold

Sorry. There are some people that I think are ok, but don't count them as friends.

I'm honestly suprised I'm on your list. I've called you "Windump" on more than one occasion. Not anything to do with Big Green. It's just often oddly easier to type.

Ok and your on my list because your really fun to chat with.

Btw you can call me Wind
K?

But "Windump" is funny to say. smilie I'll probably just not use your name for the most part.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#54 Posted: 03:20:56 26/10/2013
Lol Seiki, 'asking' to be your friend is a nice gesture usually, it doesn't mean they did anything wrong.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#55 Posted: 03:27:32 26/10/2013
I just noticed that Eevee asks everyone to be her friend.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#56 Posted: 04:11:21 26/10/2013
Quote: somePerson

She practically did that when she joined
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#57 Posted: 05:37:34 26/10/2013
Quote: Bravo101
Lol Seiki, 'asking' to be your friend is a nice gesture usually, it doesn't mean they did anything wrong.

I don't feel that they did "wrong". It's more of, true friends don't need to ask, they just are and they know it. Asking makes it seem needy.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#58 Posted: 06:16:05 26/10/2013
I don't mind it when people ask to be friends, but I won't consider them a friend until we get to know each other more. I take it as more of an open invitation to talk to someone and see how it works.

then again i am super desperate for friends................ and so, i greatly appreciate anyone who tries to talk to me
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#59 Posted: 07:40:41 26/10/2013
Bubble is my great friend ❤❤❤❤
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#60 Posted: 07:51:06 26/10/2013
Here's a copy of my "friends list".

Aconx5 (Aconx)
Hunter 4eva (Hunter)
Madhouse1 (Madhouse)
porsche9000 (porsche)
Sky the Dragon (Sky)
Spyroconvexity
BlinktheCookie (Blink)
Dmcrocks (Dmc)
Eevee88 (Eevee)

My policy is this... I tend to only add ppl if they either directly ask me or if I notice my name on a similar list of thiers. Otherwise, one may become a friend whom just hasn't met the previous requirements. I do not consider these people any less of a friend, but will only publicly list these friendships if they so desire it. I do not and shall not make assumptions about a friendship.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:01:49 26/10/2013 by redwes
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#61 Posted: 11:08:31 26/10/2013
Quote: somePerson

I ignored this, I knew it was rather suspicious. Plus, I had just heard of her only 2 days ago.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me