Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Are you against Bisexuals? [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#1 Posted: 00:20:46 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Are you?
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 00:24:25 24/10/2013
Am I OK witrh it? yes
Do you need to tell the whole world you are bi? (Ahem, Spyroboy) No.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 00:26:06 24/10/2013
No I am not. Because I am bisexual.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#4 Posted: 00:39:03 24/10/2013
No I'm not against bisexuals. Even though I'm heterosexual, I don't judge people because of their sexual preference. It's none of my business anyways. ^.^
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#5 Posted: 00:41:01 24/10/2013
why do we need this topic we can just say are you okay with them instead of going flat out negativity
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#6 Posted: 00:51:37 24/10/2013
I'm totally against myself.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#7 Posted: 02:16:43 24/10/2013
No~~~~~
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#8 Posted: 02:22:15 24/10/2013
lol people against bis are so stupid because usually their logic is "they're not gay/straight enough"
as far as i can tell bisexuals got it badder than monosexuals because of what i just said above
not gay/straight enough
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#9 Posted: 02:22:51 24/10/2013
No. It's their decision to make, not mine.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#10 Posted: 02:38:29 24/10/2013
I don't really care. *shrug*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#11 Posted: 05:10:05 24/10/2013
Should people be "against" any sexuality? Or should we all just be accepting? Pretty sure we should just be accepting... But if you want to preach hate then you are going to do it anway.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#12 Posted: 05:12:29 24/10/2013
hell no
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#13 Posted: 05:15:39 24/10/2013
Quote: spyro and sonic
I'm totally against myself.

Great avy, Volkner is hot. <3

I am, therefore I hate myself and am against everything I stand for, therefore if I am against what I am for, then I am for bi-sexuals because I am against them and against them because I am for them.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#14 Posted: 05:40:37 24/10/2013
i dont understand how someone can be against a sexuality, i mean they like what they like its not hurting anyone there is LITERALLY NOTHING BAD TO GO AGAINST IT
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#15 Posted: 07:10:11 24/10/2013
Nope.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#16 Posted: 09:58:02 24/10/2013
Honestly, who on here would be against them? Anyway, I have no problem with them. It's their choice, not mine.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#17 Posted: 10:11:05 24/10/2013
No。fully accepting of all sexualities
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Musik Red Sparx Gems: 67
#18 Posted: 11:37:26 24/10/2013
I dont mind, still dont think is right but not judging anyone, its their choice and Im fine with that
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#19 Posted: 12:10:09 24/10/2013
This is what would happen if no one did different sex marriage with other persons. The gay people would not only get STD's, but they would also depopulate significantly. Think about it, All of the stem cell research Would go down the drain. Because not only would there be too much people for the doctors to handle, also the expense would go beyond what the government could handle. Also the government would have to pay for the STD's, which would also dwindle costs. Sex with animals, there would be STD's beyond our control. Think about it, we have so many STD's now, can you imagine how many STD's there would be if Bestiality was legal. And way too many of you think this is okay, sorry but I disagree.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:25 24/10/2013 by Forgotten World
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#20 Posted: 12:15:47 24/10/2013
Im against.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#21 Posted: 12:21:30 24/10/2013
Quote: Forgotten World
This is what would happen if no one did same sex marriage. The gay people would not only get STD's, but they would also depopulate significantly. Think about it, All of the stem cell research Would go down the drain. Because not only would there be too much people for the doctors to handle, also the expense would go beyond what the government could handle. Also the government would have to pay for the STD's, which would also dwindle costs. Sex with animals, there would be STD's beyond our control. Think about it, we have so many STD's now, can you imagine how many STD's there would be if Bestiality was legal. And way too many of you think this is okay, sorry but I disagree.

what are you on about
Musik Red Sparx Gems: 67
#22 Posted: 13:18:16 24/10/2013
This is what would happen if no one did same sex marriage. The gay people would not only get STD's, but they would also depopulate significantly. Think about it, All of the stem cell research Would go down the drain. Because not only would there be too much people for the doctors to handle, also the expense would go beyond what the government could handle. Also the government would have to pay for the STD's, which would also dwindle costs. Sex with animals, there would be STD's beyond our control. Think about it, we have so many STD's now, can you imagine how many STD's there would be if Bestiality was legal. And way too many of you think this is okay, sorry but I disagree.

What does sex with animals have with bissexuality? o.O
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#23 Posted: 13:56:45 24/10/2013
Being one myself tells you I'm not.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#24 Posted: 14:43:56 24/10/2013
Hell No!! It's like you are against their feelings and that doesn't make you feel like a Human being...
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#25 Posted: 16:59:05 24/10/2013

Ok, so it sounds like you are for same sex marriage in depopulating. Which is kinda good. Population levels are growing rather high which is about all I agree with what you said. Too many people for the gov/world to handle.

Though at the end it seems like you randomly threw in Beastiality for no apparent reason when it has nothing to do with any of this.

Also, why would not having same-sex marriage lead to gays getting STD's? Why would the gov have to pay for the STD's?

2/10 come back when you're sober.

Quote: Sleepy0429
Im against.

Why?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#26 Posted: 19:07:59 24/10/2013
I don't care. So I'm not against it. People should be free to whatever they believe, it's all the same anyways. smilie
#27 Posted: 19:23:04 24/10/2013

If you are saying Bisexuality causes STDs because bi people have sex with animals alone. Then get the **** out of here. We don't need this bull crap education.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#28 Posted: 19:50:28 24/10/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100

If you are saying Bisexuality causes STDs because bi people have sex with animals alone. Then get the **** out of here. We don't need this bull crap education.

I don't fully understand what F_W is saying. It sounds like some semi random drunk homophobic rant.
---
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#29 Posted: 20:09:26 24/10/2013
I don't care about creepy people, just as long as they don't bug me about it. The same goes for gays.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Surprise Green Sparx Gems: 313
#30 Posted: 20:12:44 24/10/2013
Quote: Sleepy0429
Im against.

Your signature and "punches" in the past towards people made me expect this.

Also, for bisexuals.
---
"It's a tuatara, not a lizard."
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#31 Posted: 20:15:30 24/10/2013

Ah, the old "Bis/Gays/Les all have STDS!!!"

Quote: Ryanator20x6
I don't care about creepy people, just as long as they don't bug me about it. The same goes for gays.

Erm, ok then.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#32 Posted: 20:16:53 24/10/2013
Actually a few words in the beginning of the sentence made the difference.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#33 Posted: 20:21:51 24/10/2013
Actually a few words in the beginning of the sentence made the difference.

You still randomly threw in beastiality for no reason. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

And the differnet sex marriage with other people sounds like polygamy.

Your post is just all over the place, regardless.
---
#34 Posted: 20:49:33 24/10/2013
Quote: Ryanator20x6

not everyone that is bi or gay is a creep you know.
---
icon from Empoh
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#35 Posted: 20:59:03 24/10/2013
bisexual is the worst type of sexual
so yes smilie((((((((
---
BREATHE AIR.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#36 Posted: 21:25:41 24/10/2013
im against everything smilie smilie
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#37 Posted: 21:26:35 24/10/2013
I don't like it when they touch me. smilie
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#38 Posted: 21:27:09 24/10/2013
Quote: wakapro77
i dont understand how someone can be against a sexuality, i mean they like what they like its not hurting anyone there is LITERALLY NOTHING BAD TO GO AGAINST IT

same here
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#39 Posted: 22:32:56 24/10/2013
My girlfriend is bisexual so.... I'd have to go with no.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#40 Posted: 23:01:01 24/10/2013
Nope.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#41 Posted: 00:11:33 25/10/2013
Sexuality is not only something a person cannot consciously choose for him/herself, but it is also largely uncategorizable. It's also something that only involves the person in question, so no-one else is really affected.

Pretty much like food prefrences. Would I have any reason to be against it if someone liked blue cheese, even though I hate it?

This is what would happen if no one did different sex marriage with other persons. The gay people would not only get STD's, but they would also depopulate significantly. Think about it, All of the stem cell research Would go down the drain. Because not only would there be too much people for the doctors to handle, also the expense would go beyond what the government could handle. Also the government would have to pay for the STD's, which would also dwindle costs. Sex with animals, there would be STD's beyond our control. Think about it, we have so many STD's now, can you imagine how many STD's there would be if Bestiality was legal. And way too many of you think this is okay, sorry but I disagree.

[User Posted Image]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#42 Posted: 00:18:52 25/10/2013

oh f_w-kun-San-Sama
you remind of a friend I had who said "I don't mind having a gay/bisexual friend as long as he dosen't rape me"
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#43 Posted: 00:23:25 25/10/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
oh f_w-kun-San-Sama
you remind of a friend I had who said "I don't mind having a gay/bisexual friend as long as he dosen't rape me"

Your friend's pretty smart.

It'd be dumb if he wouldn't mind getting raped.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:13 25/10/2013 by Samius
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#44 Posted: 00:26:03 25/10/2013
Quote: Samius
Quote: CommanderGame
oh f_w-kun-San-Sama

Your friend's pretty smart.

It'd be dumb if he didn't mind getting raped.

If I had a quote section In my GB that post would totally go there smilie
10/10 would read again
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#45 Posted: 00:28:05 25/10/2013
It's not rape if you yell surprise
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me