Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Look at dis pot maaaaaaaaaaan! [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 04:17:11 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Because I like showing people stuff.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2 Posted: 04:18:02 22/10/2013
What kind of stuff???
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#3 Posted: 04:21:51 22/10/2013
I expected something else, then I saw who made the topic...

Looks good. ^.^
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#4 Posted: 04:24:22 22/10/2013
Oh. I didn't realize that was yours. Good job! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:27:58 22/10/2013 by Gem-A-Knight
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 04:25:45 22/10/2013
looks nice smilie
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#6 Posted: 04:28:26 22/10/2013
Quote: Gem-A-Knight
OHHHH. That kind of pot. smilie

Disappointed, eh? smilie
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#7 Posted: 04:29:38 22/10/2013
Quote: JCW555
Quote: Gem-A-Knight
OHHHH. That kind of pot. smilie

Disappointed, eh? smilie

What? N-noooo
#8 Posted: 04:30:09 22/10/2013
What exactly are the symbols at the bottom? I'm zooming in, but I still have trouble making out what it is.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:37 22/10/2013 by wspyro
#9 Posted: 04:31:50 22/10/2013
Quote: wspyro
What exactly are the symbols at the bottom? I'm zooming in, but I still have trouble making out what it is.

It looks like "095" with some scratch thing below it. I think it's a school project and it was generic school stuff required to be carved on the bottom.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#10 Posted: 04:42:15 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki

Looks good. ^.^

Thanks lol XP

My ID for school (at least the last ones) and my initials. Since my class is surprisingly the only ceramics class. The teacher though it be wise to use our ID numbers (last 3 digits of it) since people can have he same initials.

There's another pot with a little funny story with it too. Let me just post it on DA
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#11 Posted: 04:51:05 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright the other uploaded.
[User Posted Image]

Now kiddies it's story time.
My other ceramics pot. I know it looks quite scary. See I was using "Seafoam Green" and it turned into like a rotting green. Funny thing about this one is that it wasn't even finished and someone put it in the kelm thinking that it was finished. I was wondering where it went when I was gonna work on it. Now we get this scary looking, pumpkin colored, zombie Hedge Koala turtle with no eyes and some muzzle.
---
icon from Empoh
#12 Posted: 04:54:54 22/10/2013
At least one can still tell it's a headgeturtle. smilie I knew it was one before scrolling down to see the name.
---
#13 Posted: 04:59:48 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
At least one can still tell it's a headgeturtle. :) I knew it was one before scrolling down to see the name.

Yep. Actually Hedgehog heads are quite fun to do in ceramics. Though they can be a nightmare for when attaching them on to the body.
---
icon from Empoh
#14 Posted: 05:02:11 22/10/2013

It looks like "095" with some scratch thing below it. I think it's a school project and it was generic school stuff required to be carved on the bottom.

Quote: Trix Master 100

Looks good. ^.^

Thanks lol XP

My ID for school (at least the last ones) and my initials. Since my class is surprisingly the only ceramics class. The teacher though it be wise to use our ID numbers (last 3 digits of it) since people can have he same initials.

There's another pot with a little funny story with it too. Let me just post it on DA

O!
I thought it was some mysterious symbols!
Thanks for answering! smilie
#15 Posted: 05:20:06 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator

Quote: Trix Master 100

Looks good. ^.^

Thanks lol XP

O!
I thought it was some mysterious symbols!
Thanks for answering! :P

You're welcome.
---
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me