Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All Purpose Beyond: Two Souls Topic
Page 1 of 1
The All Purpose Beyond: Two Souls Topic [CLOSED]
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#1 Posted: 18:25:36 21/10/2013 | Topic Creator
The best place to talk about Quantic Dream's final installment on the PS3. Share any thoughts or impressions you have on the game, or discuss choices you made in the game and what ending you picked.
If you want to know my favorite levels, moments, and my choices during the game, view the spoiler.

My favorite levels: Homeless, The Mission, The Dinner, My Imaginary Friend, or Dragon Hideout

Favorite Moment: Getting revenge in The Party, the combat sequences in The Mission, Hunted, and Homeless, cooking in the Dinner level, or the end of Dragon Hideout and Black Sun.

Who died in my playthrough: Norah (Thought it was the right thing to do), Paul (didn't know I could save him), and Cole (Thought I had to use Aiden to save him).

My Ending: The Life, Ryan ending (Kinda felt bad for the guy after losing his eye and all smilie)
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#2 Posted: 01:20:08 27/10/2013
It is a good game? I don't know, a friend told about this game and he wasn't very happy about the game... But I played the demo and it looks like Heavy Rain, I'll probably get the game, but not soon becuase it still expensive, I mean, I don't have money to but it (75 dollars here, what the ....?)
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:16 27/10/2013 by SamXala
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#3 Posted: 14:01:02 27/10/2013
It's a David Cage game, it's gonna start off good and then it's going to go completely stupid at the halfway point.
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
#4 Posted: 15:51:48 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Apoc
It's a David Cage game, it's gonna start off good and then it's going to go completely stupid at the halfway point.

I will admit that it started off very powerful at the beginning, and started to become a bit awkward towards the end of the middle of the game, but overall it was a very fun experience IMO.
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8383
#5 Posted: 18:57:05 24/11/2013
Sorry for the bump but
I had sex with Ryan.
#6 Posted: 14:11:29 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Sorry for the bump but
I had sex with Ryan.

Me too!
In a no homo way smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me