Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 27 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51
Dragon's ovaries' products! [CLOSED]
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#1301 Posted: 21:55:30 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
''Sorry, you were not selected as a winner in the 2013 Holiday Raffle.''

SHAME AND DISGRACE.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:53 12/01/2014 by Spyro-Fan
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#1302 Posted: 22:01:21 12/01/2014
INORITE.

I got the same .__.

Quoting 'cause I'm too lazy..

Quote: katkerrykat
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Honestly, I've had about 10 eggs from the same parents now..

EDIT:

Just posting this incase noone noticed..

http://dragcave.net/holidays13-raffle
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:13 13/01/2014 by katkerrykat
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1303 Posted: 22:05:35 12/01/2014
i could breed pb trihorns...... . .
#1304 Posted: 21:44:44 13/01/2014
Doooo eeet

*bump*
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#1305 Posted: 02:09:06 14/01/2014
topic too slow >8(
#1306 Posted: 21:34:57 14/01/2014
I know..nobody comes here anymore .__.
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1307 Posted: 22:05:31 14/01/2014
I do.
#1308 Posted: 22:25:02 14/01/2014
Yeah, you do, and willspyro..and occasionally S-F and wild~
---
#1309 Posted: 01:59:19 15/01/2014
my coppers are starting to breed c:
#1310 Posted: 21:41:26 16/01/2014
Whoop..

I haven't been on DC in ages D8
---
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#1311 Posted: 04:56:23 17/01/2014
^ Me neither. And all my Christmas dragons died because I lost the stupid internet!!! Now, there's nothing really exciting luring me back in...

Hey, Kerry, mind my asking - what's your avatar from? (I'm so out of the loop. smilie)
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#1312 Posted: 18:48:27 17/01/2014
Oh no! Sorry, I shoulda been checking >.<

It's from a game called Tales of Xillia, it's quite a recent game and really good. It's an RPG set in a world where people can do certain abilities with the use of spirits, the animation is amazing and the story line is brilliant..I had tears in my eyes during the end XD It's only for ps3 though, so if you have one I would highly recommend :P
---
#1313 Posted: 19:12:18 17/01/2014
That's okay. There's always next - I mean this year. smilie Don't worry about it.

Sounds fun! I love a good story line with a game, and judging by your avatar, the animation does look good. smilie Unfortunately I don't have ps3. That's one thing I like about Skylanders - they make it for everything. Well, if I ever get a ps3, I'll have to remember to check it out. smilie (I'm always way behind, anyway, and checking out games long after they've come out. Hey, it usually saves me money. smilie) Thanks for the info! smilie
---
#1314 Posted: 20:30:13 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Derp.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
#1315 Posted: 20:56:23 17/01/2014
Quote: RumpleLover
That's okay. There's always next - I mean this year. ;D Don't worry about it.

Sounds fun! I love a good story line with a game, and judging by your avatar, the animation does look good. :D Unfortunately I don't have ps3. That's one thing I like about Skylanders - they make it for everything. Well, if I ever get a ps3, I'll have to remember to check it out. ;D (I'm always way behind, anyway, and checking out games long after they've come out. Hey, it usually saves me money. XD) Thanks for the info! :D

Very true XD

It is really good, even when playing it on a non-HD tv, it looks awesome. Ah yeah - the one thing I'm hating about Kingdom Heart 3, being on the PS4 .__. Haha, don't worry - I only got my ps3 a few months ago when it was on sale XD I'm still catching up with the games~ And it does save a tonne of money XD NP :P
---
#1316 Posted: 00:24:21 18/01/2014
Wow, that's really good! (that it's still awesome on a non-HD tv.) I love Kingdom Hearts! ♥ But I don't keep up with it anymore. I know it would only make me sad since it probably wouldn't be for the system I have. D: Ah, gotta love sales! smilie Saving money is always good. smilie
---
#1317 Posted: 22:54:24 18/01/2014
Yeah it is pretty good, the only bad thing is that some of the text on the screen (like, on the world map and when traveling) is built for a larger screen..so it's tiny and nearly unreadable on my tv D;
Whoop! Another KH fan! XD I know what you mean..well, KH1 and 2 is for the PS2, 358/2 days is on the DS, Birth by sleep is on the PSP, Re:chain of memories was only in America, KH3D was of course on the 3DS...now they are trying to make it a bit more fairer by putting 3 games onto 1 PS3 disc (KH1.5 and 2.5) which is a bit better. KH 1.5 has the extended HD version of KH1, along with re:chain of memories and video shots from 358/2 days. KH 2.5 will have the extended HD version of KH2, along with scenes from re:coded and gameplay from birth by sleep. So, if you were thinking about getting a PS3...XD

And darn right! Sales are the best, who could refuse an amazing sale? XD
---
#1318 Posted: 02:49:05 19/01/2014
Oh, I hate that!!! I finally gave in and got myself a 32 inch, just so I could play Skyrim - I couldn't read anything!!! (Yeah, it was on sale - Black Friday. smilie)
Okay, now you're tempting me to look into a PS3, as the only ones I've played are KH1 and 2. ;P But I'll give it some time. I slowly climb the technology ladder - very slowly. smilie My TV last year, internet this year. (I finally gave in and started paying for my own instead of 'borrowing' the neighbors' wifi. More reliable now.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:50:32 19/01/2014 by RumpleLover
#1319 Posted: 21:03:00 19/01/2014
Haha, looks like I'll end up doing the same XD When my great auntie passed away, we got her 28" TV, I gave it a try today with the PS3 and FUUU- KH was so sharp and clear, but the sound on that tv is so rubbish >.< Why do they make good TV's with cheap sound? D; Since I wont need to buy a TV, I might buy a good quality sound system for it. Ooh, nice TV then, black friday deals are epic sometimes XD
DO EEET ;D XD This year will probably be the best time to get a PS3, since the PS4 has been out for a few months and all the good games will start coming out for it - so there will be less sales with the PS3, and therefore the price will drop..maybe :P Stealing internet, tut tut XD We're still stuck with rubbish limited, nobody wants to deliver unlimited to someone living in the middle of nowhere .___.
---
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1320 Posted: 21:07:34 19/01/2014
(peeks in) My legendaries fail at summon
#1321 Posted: 21:16:58 19/01/2014
post (water) I need a drink of post D:

Edit: [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] lolz smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:09 19/01/2014 by willspyro
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1322 Posted: 21:29:48 19/01/2014
[User Posted Image]

Guess who's back
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1323 Posted: 21:30:24 19/01/2014
I bred a bagon in pokemon...that count?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#1324 Posted: 05:49:27 20/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
I bred a bagon in pokemon...that count?

*shoots HCI*
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#1325 Posted: 22:05:45 20/01/2014
@wild; join the club .___.

Quote: Cynderfyre
[User Posted Image]

Guess who's back

Quote: willspyro
post (water) I need a drink of post D:

Edit: [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image] lolz XD

Too many little ones D;

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Just finished watching Tarzan again, honestly one of the best Disney films made IMO. What about you guys?
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:01:59 26/01/2014 by katkerrykat
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1326 Posted: 23:40:26 20/01/2014
God, I haven't seen Tarzan in years! I can't even remember it to be honest, but I will say that there's just something about those older films that's always amazing.

But in Tarzan there's Phil Collins on the songs. Can't go wrong there really.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1327 Posted: 02:02:03 21/01/2014
Haha, looks like I'll end up doing the same smilie When my great auntie passed away, we got her 28" TV, I gave it a try today with the PS3 and FUUU- KH was so sharp and clear, but the sound on that tv is so rubbish >.< Why do they make good TV's with cheap sound? D; Since I wont need to buy a TV, I might buy a good quality sound system for it. Ooh, nice TV then, black friday deals are epic sometimes smilie
DO EEET smilie smilie This year will probably be the best time to get a PS3, since the PS4 has been out for a few months and all the good games will start coming out for it - so there will be less sales with the PS3, and therefore the price will drop..maybe smilie Stealing internet, tut tut smilie We're still stuck with rubbish limited, nobody wants to deliver unlimited to someone living in the middle of nowhere .___.

Probably so you'll spend more money on a sound system. smilie That's true, this year probably will be a really good time. We'll see if any sales come up, or price drops... Oh, that stinks about your internet. Kinda the same situation with our phone. I couldn't get the bundle deal of phone/internet/tv because the company won't do the phone. Kinda annoying since they offer the deal, but too bad if you live in an area where you can't get one of the three! But hey, at least you have the internet! It was torture when the internet I was 'borrowing' went down and I couldn't get on. (Funny thing about that 'borrowing.' It was actually my mom's idea. ;P I was dead set against it, but she convinced me. smilie)

Oh, Tarzan! Now, there's a good movie! Now I'm tempted to watch it again. The Disney movies that came out around that time have got to be my favorite ones! Tarzan's not my favorite (that honor would go to Treasure Planet or Mulan), but it's still amazing. And you're right, CF, can't go wrong with Phil Collins. Especially the songs in that film. Incredible! smilie
---
#1328 Posted: 17:05:47 21/01/2014
God, I haven't seen Tarzan in years! I can't even remember it to be honest, but I will say that there's just something about those older films that's always amazing.

But in Tarzan there's Phil Collins on the songs. Can't go wrong there really.

Definitely; those older films had such a..I don't know, a certain touch to them.

And damn right, they couldn't have made the music better for Tarzan XD

Haha, looks like I'll end up doing the same XD When my great auntie passed away, we got her 28" TV, I gave it a try today with the PS3 and FUUU- KH was so sharp and clear, but the sound on that tv is so rubbish >.< Why do they make good TV's with cheap sound? D; Since I wont need to buy a TV, I might buy a good quality sound system for it. Ooh, nice TV then, black friday deals are epic sometimes XD
DO EEET ;D XD This year will probably be the best time to get a PS3, since the PS4 has been out for a few months and all the good games will start coming out for it - so there will be less sales with the PS3, and therefore the price will drop..maybe :P Stealing internet, tut tut XD We're still stuck with rubbish limited, nobody wants to deliver unlimited to someone living in the middle of nowhere .___.

Probably so you'll spend more money on a sound system. ;D That's true, this year probably will be a really good time. We'll see if any sales come up, or price drops... Oh, that stinks about your internet. Kinda the same situation with our phone. I couldn't get the bundle deal of phone/internet/tv because the company won't do the phone. Kinda annoying since they offer the deal, but too bad if you live in an area where you can't get one of the three! But hey, at least you have the internet! It was torture when the internet I was 'borrowing' went down and I couldn't get on. (Funny thing about that 'borrowing.' It was actually my mom's idea. ;P I was dead set against it, but she convinced me. XD)

Oh, Tarzan! Now, there's a good movie! Now I'm tempted to watch it again. The Disney movies that came out around that time have got to be my favorite ones! Tarzan's not my favorite (that honor would go to Treasure Planet or Mulan), but it's still amazing. And you're right, CF, can't go wrong with Phil Collins. Especially the songs in that film. Incredible! :D

Hopefully not XD There's some good 2.1 speakers for £30, or just a good set of 2.0 for £10..I'll need to buy a shelf to support the TV, so that'll be about £30 too. That's pretty rubbish /: What kind of phone did you want? That's what you get for "borrowing"! XD

Go watch it, now. XD OMG Treasure Planet..love that film so much. I wasn't too struck on Mulan for some reason /: Beauty and the Beast, Fox and the hound, Atlantis..so many good titles.
---
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#1329 Posted: 17:53:09 21/01/2014
My dragons~
#1330 Posted: 21:39:59 21/01/2014
*pokes S-F* Dude, update the front page. XD
---
#1331 Posted: 22:47:46 21/01/2014 | Topic Creator
There, updated. XP
#1332 Posted: 22:56:03 21/01/2014
Too many little ones D;

to bad smilie my DMP army will rise to power and kill you guys XP
#1333 Posted: 03:33:56 22/01/2014

SNIP

Hopefully not smilie There's some good 2.1 speakers for £30, or just a good set of 2.0 for £10..I'll need to buy a shelf to support the TV, so that'll be about £30 too. That's pretty rubbish /: What kind of phone did you want? That's what you get for "borrowing"! smilie

Go watch it, now. smilie OMG Treasure Planet..love that film so much. I wasn't too struck on Mulan for some reason /: Beauty and the Beast, Fox and the hound, Atlantis..so many good titles.

Well, phone service - it would be Comcast. But it's okay, I still got a really good price for the internet which is actually good for the whole year, not just the first however many months, though it took a lot of time to make sure I got that deal!!! Urgh! Kinda annoying, but at least it worked out. Yeah, it probably is. smilie Good thing I had told myself I was gonna pay for my own internet starting in January. smilie

Well, I'm pretty much snowed in, so it might be a good time to watch it. ;P I know, Treasure Planet is amazing!!! It's simply my favorite Disney animated movie of all time. Beauty and the Beast has got to be one of the best 'princess' movies, though I like The Little Mermaid, too. Fox and the Hound is one of my early favorites. I still remember the first time I saw it. smilie Robin Hood was another one my cousins, brother, and I would watch ALL the time. smilie Good times, good times. Atlantis was one I wasn't really too fond of, though at random times I'll think about watching it again. *shrug* Oh, yes, there are so many good titles... Brother Bear, Aladdin, Peter Pan, 101 Dalmatians - I guess this is why we like Kingdom Hearts. smilie
---
#1334 Posted: 20:23:55 22/01/2014

SNIP

Hopefully not XD There's some good 2.1 speakers for £30, or just a good set of 2.0 for £10..I'll need to buy a shelf to support the TV, so that'll be about £30 too. That's pretty rubbish /: What kind of phone did you want? That's what you get for "borrowing"! XD

Go watch it, now. XD OMG Treasure Planet..love that film so much. I wasn't too struck on Mulan for some reason /: Beauty and the Beast, Fox and the hound, Atlantis..so many good titles.

Well, phone service - it would be Comcast. But it's okay, I still got a really good price for the internet which is actually good for the whole year, not just the first however many months, though it took a lot of time to make sure I got that deal!!! Urgh! Kinda annoying, but at least it worked out. Yeah, it probably is. XD Good thing I had told myself I was gonna pay for my own internet starting in January. XD

Well, I'm pretty much snowed in, so it might be a good time to watch it. ;P I know, Treasure Planet is amazing!!! It's simply my favorite Disney animated movie of all time. Beauty and the Beast has got to be one of the best 'princess' movies, though I like The Little Mermaid, too. Fox and the Hound is one of my early favorites. I still remember the first time I saw it. ;D Robin Hood was another one my cousins, brother, and I would watch ALL the time. XD Good times, good times. Atlantis was one I wasn't really too fond of, though at random times I'll think about watching it again. *shrug* Oh, yes, there are so many good titles... Brother Bear, Aladdin, Peter Pan, 101 Dalmatians - I guess this is why we like Kingdom Hearts. XD

Oh right. Ah, atleast it's all sorted ^^

Snowed in? Lucky XD It really is..and yeah, Belle was my favourite "princess", so normal and such :P I have never actually seen Robin Hood XD Argh, brother bear..so sad D; Hah, yepp definitely XD
---
#1335 Posted: 15:04:10 23/01/2014
Yeah, it worked out. Yup! I love the snow! smilie (Well, when I don't have to go anywhere, like work... smilie) Brother Bear was another one of those with great music in it. smilie
---
#1336 Posted: 21:14:59 23/01/2014
Yeah definitely..wish we actually had some last year XD Brother bear was amazing..I've only seen it once and loved it, so sad though XD
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#1337 Posted: 23:55:20 23/01/2014
hehe look what i just grabbed [User Posted Image] thank god the biome was empty

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
self professed austGAYlian
#1338 Posted: 03:18:31 24/01/2014
^ Lucky! I guess I really should get on there again...

Yeah definitely..wish we actually had some last year smilie Brother bear was amazing..I've only seen it once and loved it, so sad though smilie

Do you get a lot of snow? This has been the worst winter we've had in quite a few years... It is quite sad. But I love the emotion in it. It really sticks with ya, huh?
---
#1339 Posted: 20:46:41 24/01/2014

Yeah definitely..wish we actually had some last year XD Brother bear was amazing..I've only seen it once and loved it, so sad though XD

Do you get a lot of snow? This has been the worst winter we've had in quite a few years... It is quite sad. But I love the emotion in it. It really sticks with ya, huh?

Not really anything, we got in may last year but obviously it didn't stay. We haven't had a bad snow fall in years /: Yeah, I get ya.. it looks so beautiful, especially when it falls slowly in dark skies...but man it doesn't half strand you.
---
#1340 Posted: 14:20:10 25/01/2014
Wild fathers one of my dragons
http://dragcave.net/view/Wild
#1341 Posted: 03:54:02 26/01/2014

Yeah definitely..wish we actually had some last year smilie Brother bear was amazing..I've only seen it once and loved it, so sad though smilie

Not really anything, we got in may last year but obviously it didn't stay. We haven't had a bad snow fall in years /: Yeah, I get ya.. it looks so beautiful, especially when it falls slowly in dark skies...but man it doesn't half strand you.

Aw, bummer! I always love a good snow. With everything we're getting this year, it's really made me realize how much I actually missed it in years past. And I always hate to see it melt... Unless it's time for spring. smilie Yeah, that's the worst part of it - when ya get stranded. I hate driving in the stuff! So if it is gonna snow, I want a lot so I don't have to go anywhere. smilie
---
#1342 Posted: 13:23:37 26/01/2014

Aw, bummer! I always love a good snow. With everything we're getting this year, it's really made me realize how much I actually missed it in years past. And I always hate to see it melt... Unless it's time for spring. ;) Yeah, that's the worst part of it - when ya get stranded. I hate driving in the stuff! So if it is gonna snow, I want a lot so I don't have to go anywhere. XD

I hate it melting too...its also more dnagerous to drive in when it's all slushy and horrible ¬¬ I can't wait for spring. All we're getting is strong winds and rain..we've had it for 2 weeks now and it's due all week this week again .___. Haha, yesh if theres a whole lot of it - it's brilliant XD Ironic thing is, when I got my winter tyres last year it starting snowing, I wasn't skidding until after I got the tyres...XD
---
#1343 Posted: 17:54:59 26/01/2014
Yeah, that slush can be terrible! Spring is definitely my favorite season. And I'd certainly be ready for it if all we were getting was rain, especially for that long. I love rain, and a good thunder and lightning storm, but when the rain's with you for that long, it just gets old. Especially when it should be snowing. Oh wow, guess you were better off before you got them then, huh? smilie
---
#1344 Posted: 21:09:02 26/01/2014
Yeah, that slush can be terrible! Spring is definitely my favorite season. And I'd certainly be ready for it if all we were getting was rain, especially for that long. I love rain, and a good thunder and lightning storm, but when the rain's with you for that long, it just gets old. Especially when it should be snowing. Oh wow, guess you were better off before you got them then, huh? XD

Yeah..even worse when it freezes.. .__. Definitely ^^ Haha yush - nothing better than an awesome thunderstorm >D Clears the air right up afterwards too! That's exactly what I said as I drove off, but I think I only skidded that day because they were new on and still dry/cold, they helped me out after that with the ice XD
---
#1345 Posted: 17:53:17 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Boom I'm alive.

My tri-horns refused to breed. Now I have to wait for the female to get into the mood again. 8'<
#1346 Posted: 22:23:06 28/01/2014
S-F! *glomps*

I'm sorry for not being on skype, I kinda..gave up with it XD Once all these damn reports are done, maybe~

I bought that Trust speakers, they seem alright - not as good as my current TV's speakers but pretty damn loud and proud. Forgot that PC speakers don't work too well on TV's without a certain connection..but they seem alright even in the headphone jack. I'm gonna buy the cable needed for better sound..only £0.99~ XD
---
#1347 Posted: 12:42:34 29/01/2014
6 bites today.
3 Success
2 Repulse
1 Kill

You may have noticed that I haven't been keeping track. I got bored of it. <.<
#1348 Posted: 13:12:14 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
S-F! *glomps*

I'm sorry for not being on skype, I kinda..gave up with it XD Once all these damn reports are done, maybe~

I bought that Trust speakers, they seem alright - not as good as my current TV's speakers but pretty damn loud and proud. Forgot that PC speakers don't work too well on TV's without a certain connection..but they seem alright even in the headphone jack. I'm gonna buy the cable needed for better sound..only £0.99~ XD

Why did you give up with Skype?

I usually always prefer quality over decibels... I bought Philips speakers that are very loud, very strong bass, though they're pretty bad with many genres of music. Especially rock, metal or classical. They just sound unnatural. For 30 pounds you could have bought Genius' larger set of speakers with a better quality, but whatever floats your boat~. Trust at least has a subwoofer from what I noticed, I forgot already...

You could have also considered getting a radio instead lol. I'm not sure how to connect it to the PC though... XD
#1349 Posted: 18:02:55 29/01/2014
Quote: Spyro-Fan
S-F! *glomps*

Why did you give up with Skype?

I usually always prefer quality over decibels... I bought Philips speakers that are very loud, very strong bass, though they're pretty bad with many genres of music. Especially rock, metal or classical. They just sound unnatural. For 30 pounds you could have bought Genius' larger set of speakers with a better quality, but whatever floats your boat~. Trust at least has a subwoofer from what I noticed, I forgot already...

You could have also considered getting a radio instead lol. I'm not sure how to connect it to the PC though... XD

Just too much effort..I'm slowly giving up on FR as well...too bloody slow these days.

Yeah same, that's why I still love my current TV - amazing sound~ Ah yeah..Philips are well known for their good sound. Coulda, but nyeh~ The Trust ones were £13, 2 6w satellites and the sub has 10w so it's pretty strong - still undecided if I shoulda went for the Philips 2.0 10w speakers...they were £40..

Nope~ It's for the TV cause the sound on modern TV's are so cheap. Pretty sure a radio cant hook up to a TV XD
---
First | Previous | Page 27 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me