Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What makes a troll? [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#1 Posted: 21:45:12 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Can someone explain? On the internet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:36 15/10/2013 by somePerson
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#2 Posted: 21:51:54 15/10/2013
well for one, trolls live under bridges.
---
Cool cool.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3 Posted: 21:53:57 15/10/2013
Quote: pankakesparx456

Right you are.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5402
#4 Posted: 22:29:47 15/10/2013
<-- oderus knows
---
BREATHE AIR.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#5 Posted: 22:31:20 15/10/2013
Well. You need gray skin, some ugly yellow eyes, big messy black hair, some big horns(Orange, yellow and red colored), fangs like vampires but better, gross yellow finger nails, some kind of blood color on the hemospectrum and wait wrong kind of troll?
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#6 Posted: 22:31:50 15/10/2013
Quote: pankakesparx456

Darn I was going to post that
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#7 Posted: 22:42:44 15/10/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: Underian
Well. You need gray skin, some ugly yellow eyes, big messy black hair, some big horns(Orange, yellow and red colored), fangs like vampires but better, gross yellow finger nails, some kind of blood color on the hemospectrum and wait wrong kind of troll?

I understand why you'd be mistaken. That dumb fairytale is just another soup of lies that society has spoonfed you. My post shows the truth.

No. Have you seen Dora? Obviously you need to stalk a little mexican girl and her pet monkey with a boot fetish!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 22:52:17 15/10/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
No. Have you seen Dora? Obviously you need to stalk a little mexican girl and her pet monkey with a boot fetish!

Come on DC, you ALWAYS rant on about how society is dumb and ****. Well look at you now! Succumbing to society's brainwashing! SHAME ON YOU!

No! Your the one falling into the nothingness of dark's plan! Join the resistance with our rebel leader, HIR!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#9 Posted: 22:59:09 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Underian

I take offence to that.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#10 Posted: 22:59:56 15/10/2013
sugar, spice, and everything nice
#11 Posted: 23:02:31 15/10/2013
Quote: Big Green

[User Posted Image]
---
nyeheheheheh

#12 Posted: 23:11:18 15/10/2013
No! Your the one falling into the nothingness of dark's plan! Join the resistance with our rebel leader, HIR!

DARK DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU MORON. DARK RARELY POSTS HERE! HOW COULD HE HAVE EVER TOLD ME ANYTHING LIKE THIS?

I found this out myself. I wintered through the tasks presented to me and I survived all the trials. And finally, after two long years, I achieved greatness. You are being EXTREMELY TRIGGERING by ignoring what I faced in those trials. Do you know how many times in a school year that I have to cut class in order to go to my secret worshiping chamber? Do you know how hard it is to please Fortis? NO, because society (and HIR) has lied to you!

NEVER! I WILL RESIST YOUR EVIL TEACHINGS! But you can have HCI ^.^ *pushes him close to you and runs away*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#13 Posted: 23:12:30 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator

DARK DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU MORON. DARK RARELY POSTS HERE! HOW COULD HE HAVE EVER TOLD ME ANYTHING LIKE THIS?

I found this out myself. I wintered through the tasks presented to me and I survived all the trials. And finally, after two long years, I achieved greatness. You are being EXTREMELY TRIGGERING by ignoring what I faced in those trials. Do you know how many times in a school year that I have to cut class in order to go to my secret worshiping chamber? Do you know how hard it is to please Fortis? NO, because society (and HIR) has lied to you!

NEVER! I WILL RESIST YOUR EVIL TEACHINGS! But you can have HCI ^.^ *pushes him close to you and runs away*

Yes, this.
#14 Posted: 23:19:56 15/10/2013
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Screw Y`all.
---
nyeheheheheh

arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#15 Posted: 23:20:36 15/10/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor

[User Posted Image]

ewwwwwwwwwwwww old memes
#16 Posted: 23:24:07 15/10/2013

Screw Y`all.

Why would you put a gif of a random guy blasting something of screen of the picture next to our avatars? I don't see the meaning.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#17 Posted: 23:25:02 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
*Pimpy snip*

Screw Y`all.

[User Posted Image]
- - -
#18 Posted: 23:26:40 15/10/2013

Screw Y`all.

Why would you put a gif of a random guy blasting something of screen of the picture next to our avatars? I don't see the meaning.

...It`s Ryu from street Fighter Hadoukenning (blasting) both of ye.
---
nyeheheheheh

#19 Posted: 23:27:21 15/10/2013
But thats not us? Thats Hayley Williams and some random 8 bit thing
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#20 Posted: 23:28:34 15/10/2013
It`s your avatars, representing you, idiot....
---
nyeheheheheh

#21 Posted: 23:29:31 15/10/2013

I don't like your language. Go to the corner!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#22 Posted: 23:32:52 15/10/2013

I don't like your language. Go to the corner!

But i`m in a circular room, and there are no corners!
---
nyeheheheheh

Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#23 Posted: 23:41:28 15/10/2013
Well, you can partake in trolling when you go fishing, or you could hide under bridges, hop up and demand money from strangers, but they'd probably just push you off the bridge depending on your size and intimidation index.

As the definition of internet troll is scattered, varied and crapped on on a daily basis, I'll tell you that yes, it depends on who you are talking to. I've seen a news site, which wasn't a parody or satirical site, call internet trolls, rather specifically, "people who hack facebook pages and then post nasty messages, leading them to suicide" - but I'd say someone who makes someone commit suicide is really just a scum murderer.

A large rule seems to not to make things personal, but really I've seen many infamous "trolls" take things personally and in turn, are only just "trolling" themselves and the people who think they aren't being serious. As is, trolls are more often than not humans. Many of them do have some problems, some major and some not, and some are acting out on that, or indirectly because of it, but this should not always be assumed the reason behind one's actions.

It SHOULD be noted that little things such as sarcasm, obvious satire and overused sarcasm, crude humour, disagreeing someone in a blunt or aggressive way and so forth can also be deemed "trolling", when while it may cause the effect, may not be the intention in the first place. The word "troll" can easily get thrown around over misunderstanding someone.

Of course, trolls can do emotional harm, and even indirect physical harm, but that is not to be confused with being "always the intent".

Remember, there is a difference between personal attacks and just plain attacking. "Trolling" usually occurs on people who the "troll" doesn't even know much about.

Perhaps the concept of internet troll is all a guise to hide the identities of the actual species, who find it joyful to post online about stuff, but because of their misunderstanding of our culture, they do not get along well with humans.

OKAY
I think I just barfed that up. I'm not rereading it...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#24 Posted: 00:14:58 16/10/2013
Quote: somePerson

Get your name legally changed to "A. Troll." There you have it. You're A. Troll! ^.^b
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#25 Posted: 04:25:30 16/10/2013
****head****ers.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#26 Posted: 11:10:13 16/10/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

[User Posted Image]

ewwwwwwwwwwwww old memes

[User Posted Image]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#27 Posted: 11:17:00 16/10/2013
Quote: somePerson

What makes you a troll is that you troll. Simple as that.

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention. You have to have deep hatred for humans and some racial regenaration bonus. A shamanistic religion is a nice touch too.
Also, make sure not to be too smart. You need to be dumb, and I mean really dumb. Dumber than a second coat of paint.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:32:37 16/10/2013 by Samius
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#28 Posted: 11:23:20 16/10/2013
Quote: crystalhero37
Quote: arceustheprime

[User Posted Image]

ewwwwwwwwwwwww old memes

[User Posted Image]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#29 Posted: 13:11:08 16/10/2013
a wizard
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7752
#30 Posted: 13:29:03 16/10/2013
when a mummy troll and a daddy troll love each other very much--*frying pan'd*
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me