Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
New Frito-Lay Promo! [CLOSED]
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#51 Posted: 00:08:40 15/10/2013
I swear, if this is another "Kroger only" contest... I don't think I have a single one of those stores around here. How are those of us without one of those stores around supposed to get in on these? I've never seen a single fright rider in any store.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
JetVac96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1973
#52 Posted: 00:36:55 15/10/2013
So no one's sharing the code?
---
"Sucks to be you!" - Jet Vac
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#53 Posted: 01:13:57 15/10/2013
Can some one PM me the code? I promos I will only use it to win 1 time.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
largemarge133 Green Sparx Gems: 252
#54 Posted: 01:22:52 15/10/2013
Would love a PM with code also please with cherries on top 8-D
#55 Posted: 01:30:11 15/10/2013
I really want that rattle shake, I'm still trying to find the fright rider ones. And getting rid of the 4 bags of chips from the sidekicks was hard (I cant eat them: I'm allergic)
---
Kickstarter:
Trexroarr Gold Sparx Gems: 2219
#56 Posted: 01:49:28 15/10/2013
First of all, we don't know the code yet, and second of all, the promotion does't even start until November.
---
Skylanders Collection smilie
78 S1 + 37 S2 + 16 S3 + 1 S4 + 19 LC + 8 Minis + 12 G + 25 SF + 13 TM + 2 EE + 34 Traps + 39 Items = 284 + 11 Chase = 295 Total
Kesrael Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#57 Posted: 01:56:29 15/10/2013
This is strange...
---
I'm Kesrael_V on Lost Islands! Add me!!
cbunny84 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1403
#58 Posted: 02:14:21 15/10/2013
So what is the code? I mean if its the same then its no different than the Flock Stump Smash. Come on, share.
---
new edition: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
johnsonsteven86 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1563
#59 Posted: 11:41:17 15/10/2013
Im sure no one is going to post ths code until they have atleast win there own.
---
WTB: Frito-lay Hotdog as cheap as possible
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#60 Posted: 12:57:06 15/10/2013
I'd like someone to PM me the code too, but since it doesn't start until November, I am wondering if there will be some other code inside of the final bags and that these were errors that should not have been put out.
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#61 Posted: 13:56:51 15/10/2013
With Stump Smash I "won" about 15 times, and they sent me one. A friend of mine called 10 times, and they sent him all 10. Never saw the Hot Head bags, or Fright Rider over here.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#62 Posted: 15:37:57 15/10/2013
got the rattle shake bags at walmart and they have the same code, sorry but i don't think it should be shared if you don't pay for the bag yourself. Let alone it's going to get way over exploited at this rate because once one person gives it out then everyone else will. Yes all 5k would poof in the first two days and only very few people would have legitimately paid to win them. I find it wrong for those asking for it.

In fact: If anyone posts the code on the forum publicly it's flat out exploitation of the promo and should be a bannable offense.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:44:50 15/10/2013 by tigerdr
Mattlander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1338
#63 Posted: 16:47:27 15/10/2013
Quote: tigerdr

In fact: If anyone posts the code on the forum publicly it's flat out exploitation of the promo and should be a bannable offense.

Maybe if some regions don't have the bags by November 3rd, then maybe after the first few days it should be shared?
I'm in Northern California, and we seem to get all of these last.
the48thronin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#64 Posted: 17:34:07 15/10/2013
Tigerdr, where are you located? Still trying to pin down some of these bags.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#65 Posted: 17:49:35 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Holy, guys stop asking for the dang code. It's a one-time code, just like Pumpkin FrightRider. Stop asking, you're making yourself look bad.
---
words. letters. filler.
#66 Posted: 18:29:17 15/10/2013
Quote: Mattlander

Maybe if some regions don't have the bags by November 3rd, then maybe after the first few days it should be shared?
I'm in Northern California, and we seem to get all of these last.

By that logic if you got fright rider codes you should give me some as those bags never appeared here at all as well to anyone else asking for them in the same predicament. It's funny they jumped right to the quickdraw rattle shake one instead which you can't use until november 3rd. By then the codes hopefully aren't all the same, in the meantime i really wouldn't suggest anyone sharing it.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Xerxxees Blue Sparx Gems: 839
#67 Posted: 18:55:48 15/10/2013
There's no way they are going to put codes on the outside of the bag. What we see in a random image does not mean it will be final when the promo is actually ready.

Unless someone has seen the bags in a real store already.
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#68 Posted: 18:57:04 15/10/2013
All I know is if this goes for stupid money on eBay because it doesn't get released to a store by this time next year I'm gonna be *ticked*.
#69 Posted: 18:58:57 15/10/2013
have you not read any of this thread. there are people here that have bought these bags and have also called to confirm that the codes are on the outside of the bag and it doesnt matter that theyre all the same
---
minecrafter Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#70 Posted: 20:28:42 15/10/2013
wait a minute, only 5,000
GOD, NO.... can we please have more???
@tacomakersky
no need to make people feel bad about themselves.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:31:23 15/10/2013 by minecrafter
#71 Posted: 21:07:07 15/10/2013
got the rattle shake bags at walmart and they have the same code, sorry but i don't think it should be shared if you don't pay for the bag yourself. Let alone it's going to get way over exploited at this rate because once one person gives it out then everyone else will. Yes all 5k would poof in the first two days and only very few people would have legitimately paid to win them. I find it wrong for those asking for it.

Remind me to NEVER help you out if you ever need it. Man some people think there opinion is the law... well I have news for you its not.
---
Kickstarter:
scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#72 Posted: 21:07:22 15/10/2013
*Only 5,000
*Needed to get 100% collection n the 3DS game.
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
stoat2337 Gold Sparx Gems: 2270
#73 Posted: 21:10:53 15/10/2013
Quote: johnsonsteven86
have you not read any of this thread. there are people here that have bought these bags and have also called to confirm that the codes are on the outside of the bag and it doesnt matter that theyre all the same

I can confirm this. I called and talked to Frito-Lay yesterday.
#74 Posted: 22:31:04 15/10/2013
Quote: darkrai848

Remind me to NEVER help you out if you ever need it. Man some people think there opinion is the law... well I have news for you its not.

yeah but there's a fine line in helping or exploiting things, it's called paying for stuff. If you think along the line of ethics with these, it wouldn't be right to all the ones that did pay where someone got one for free while they paid. You're basically taking away one if you win that should have gone to someone legitimately. Seems more like stealing doesn't it? Everyone asking for the code is basically doing that. If you want a code that badly, just buy the bags when they hit your area. Or send away for the code like you should.
---
j32bass Yellow Sparx Gems: 1842
#75 Posted: 22:59:10 15/10/2013

yeah but there's a fine line in helping or exploiting things, it's called paying for stuff. If you think along the line of ethics with these, it wouldn't be right to all the ones that did pay where someone got one for free while they paid. You're basically taking away one if you win that should have gone to someone legitimately. Seems more like stealing doesn't it? Everyone asking for the code is basically doing that. If you want a code that badly, just buy the bags when they hit your area. Or send away for the code like you should.

If all the codes are the same, what's the difference in asking Frito Lay for the code or asking a forum member? If I send a forum member a 3X5 card with all of my info on it would that be OK to get the code?
---
Thinkin' 'bout droppin' out.
minecrafter Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#76 Posted: 23:06:35 15/10/2013
must get 100% collection.
#77 Posted: 23:20:25 15/10/2013
the difference is sending a postcard to frito lay would involve you doing the work to get the code. it is more likely for several hundred people to use a code they found on the internet than it is for them to actually do the work and send a postcard to frito lay. the more people that have access to the code the less chances of you winning. Like I said before someone will probably end up posting after they have one and no longer care about the chances of winning. would you post that your local store had 1 of each figure on the shelves before you had a chance to pick up your own.
---
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#78 Posted: 23:32:26 15/10/2013
Quote: j32bass

If all the codes are the same, what's the difference in asking Frito Lay for the code or asking a forum member? If I send a forum member a 3X5 card with all of my info on it would that be OK to get the code?

I understand both arguments but if Frito Lay was concerned about people stealing the code, then why did they put them on the outside of the bag. You technically don't need to buy anything to get it, just find it in the store and write down the code or find someone that did and hopefully he will oblige.
czs716 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1440
#79 Posted: 00:12:34 16/10/2013
Seriously? Some of these arguments are just ridiculous. Its one universal code. So do I need to buy a new bag every time I enter? No and I'm not going to and I highly doubt anyone else will either. The code is on the outside of the bag and is the same code on every bag. Gives a whole new meaning to "no purchase necessary" doesn't it? There is no exploiting this when you buy one bag to get a code that can be used multiple times. To those who don't want the code posted, are you going to buy a new bag for every entry?

More on topic, is this Frito Lay exclusive or just a timed exclusive? Is there any info on where it will be available after the promo?
---
Available for trade: NIB Walmart Exclusive Drill Sergeant (Not Red), NIB Granite Crusher. PM if interested.
#80 Posted: 00:15:53 16/10/2013
Quote: dinoah2005
Quote: j32bass

I understand both arguments but if Frito Lay was concerned about people stealing the code, then why did they put them on the outside of the bag. You technically don't need to buy anything to get it, just find it in the store and write down the code or find someone that did and hopefully he will oblige.

This is my point. And if can find the bags I will buy 1 for sure (even tho I cant even eat the chips as they would kill me: I'm allergic) But I have yet to even find the Fight Rider bags and I have driven out enough gas to buy like 3 of them by now (trying to find them). There is a big difference from stealing and using a non limited code to get some thing. Also to my understanding there is nothing in the rules for this event that says you can't share the code. (some contests say that you can't in the fine print) if they they did not want this to happen the codes would all be different and on the inside of the bags like before.

I will say 1 thing if I find a bag I will buy it and I will inter the contest and after I inter I will give the code to all the people that ask for it on this site (minus known scalper accounts)
---
Kickstarter:
Zer0 Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#81 Posted: 00:20:37 16/10/2013
Has anyone spotted these, or Fright Rider bags anywhere near Massachusetts yet?
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#82 Posted: 00:43:09 16/10/2013
No luck getting them here in upstate NY yet, we still haven't even gotten the Fright Rider ones. I will say however if I see them, I'll have no problem making sure to give the codes out as well as trying them myself. Heck I'll even buy the bag and give them out to my coworkers for good measure. smilie
KasiyatheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2537
#83 Posted: 01:08:46 16/10/2013
Does anyone know what we're supposed to write on the 3x5 notecards and where to send them yet?
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#84 Posted: 01:58:18 16/10/2013
No Pumpkin Fright Rider bags here yet...and I mailed them the 3x5 card back a few weeks ago w/ no response... =/
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
killer_spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#85 Posted: 02:44:35 16/10/2013
I would be even willing to pay for the code. I have no issues with that, problem is same as everyone else I have searched high and low but no bags anywhere to be found. If it is universal and anyone willing to share for a price let me know. The official rules of the fright rider give away does however state "Limit one (1) Play per Game Code". So I cannot see how that works if every bag has the same code. I did my due diligence and mailed in for codes so I got a 8 yr old and a 4 yr old with their fingers crossed I get an email with a winning code LOL. Guess we will see soon enough.
---
Open to trade a Pumpkin Fright rider or Glow Rattle Shake pm me
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#86 Posted: 02:55:29 16/10/2013
JUST GO TO YOUR LOCAL WALMART, LOOK AT THE CODE, AND BAM. YOU GOT A SKYLANDER PROMO CODE FOR FREE. CALM YOUR JUGS.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
TheGooch Blue Sparx Gems: 709
#87 Posted: 16:53:42 16/10/2013
Just got a bag this morning. Same code in front for the 3 that I found. I does mention on back, just like wit the Fright Rider figure, that you can mail away to get a free game piece. Even gives the address in which you can send it. On a 3 X 5 card include Full Name, Address and email address to be received by 12/30/13.

Address to send 3 X 5 card: 2013 Frito-Lay/Skylanders Rattle Shake Instant-Win Game Code Request
PO Box 760017 Dept. 882-702
El Paso, TX 88576-0017

Game codes will be emailed. Limit one play per game code. Limit one play per day per person/email address. Prizes (5,664)

Says nothing about household limit. Starts 11/03/13. www.fritolayholiday.com
---
http://www.ghostery.com/ Knowledge + Control = Privacy
My new favorite web browser add-on.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:50 16/10/2013 by TheGooch
Mattlander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1338
#88 Posted: 16:57:05 16/10/2013
Thanks to those who said that they would share after they got a win.
Luckily we have a couple of weeks before it starts.

The bags probably won't get to Sacramento by then, but if it hasn't in a month, hopefully it'll be shared by someone kind enough. We'll see if it gets here in time before I start asking.

I'm guessing it's one address per code used, or something like that.
#89 Posted: 20:39:31 16/10/2013
I have been in contact with my Frito Rep (California) regarding Pumkin FR and he told me 2 weeks ago that the new promo would be out in the begining of Nov and that they would not be getting any other promos until then. I told him that would be cutting it close since FR ends on Nov 16th. We thought this promo was the FR, but now I believe the promo that his sales rep was reffering to is the GITD promo. Saying that, it looks like California will not be getting any FR Promo (Unless you where lucky and got them when they first came out, but there was very few that made it to California). Lucky for me my code came in and I was a WINNER!!!
bluerosedruid Gold Sparx Gems: 2991
#90 Posted: 04:41:27 17/10/2013
If someone could pm me the code I have an extra PFR
---
Imagination is the power ? Hell yeah!!! save the franchise TFB
TheGooch Blue Sparx Gems: 709
#91 Posted: 06:20:26 17/10/2013
Quote: TheGooch
Just got a bag this morning. Same code in front for the 3 that I found. I does mention on back, just like wit the Fright Rider figure, that you can mail away to get a free game piece. Even gives the address in which you can send it. On a 3 X 5 card include Full Name, Address and email address to be received by 12/30/13.

Address to send 3 X 5 card: 2013 Frito-Lay/Skylanders Rattle Shake Instant-Win Game Code Request
El Paso, TX 88576-0017

Game codes will be emailed. Limit one play per game code. Limit one play per day per person/email address. Prizes (5,664)

Find and pay for the chips to get the code or send a post card to the address above! Come on people! I am all for helping people out but enough with the begging! Pay $.50 to send a post card to get your very own code. At least that way you contributed in a small way to get what you wanted. Besides, the contest doesn't open for another few weeks so you have time.
---
http://www.ghostery.com/ Knowledge + Control = Privacy
My new favorite web browser add-on.
nonresponsive Green Sparx Gems: 110
#92 Posted: 06:26:12 17/10/2013
^ THIS and I am in complete agreement. Either mail in the card or find the chips.
Let's keep the thread centered on where the bags have been located so far. Nothing in Simi Valley CA yet.
jstewie23 Blue Sparx Gems: 967
#93 Posted: 13:00:02 17/10/2013
Quote: TheGooch

El Paso, TX 88576-0017

So dumb question here when it says starts 11/3...does that mean I can't send in a 3x5 card code request until then? They won't issue a code until then? You can't enter it into the website until then?

I wish they would just take my index cards from the Fright Rider promotion and run them down the hall for this one...
---
Have extra Amazon FS, GITD FR, Pumpkin FR, Jade FW, Molten HD, TF Chop Chop, Scarlet Ninjini, QDRS
stoat2337 Gold Sparx Gems: 2270
#94 Posted: 13:05:26 17/10/2013
I would guess that you should not send in your request by mail yet as the contest has not started. They may not honor them, so don't waste the stamp. The website is not even up yet, so you can definitely not enter the code until 11/3. For us East Coasters, that is 1AM on 11/3 as Frito-Lay is in the Central Time Zone.
#95 Posted: 13:34:38 17/10/2013
Does someone have the Fright Rider address handy? I don't think the bags are going to arrive in my area in time for the end of the promotion, or let's just say I'm tired of waiting at least, so I'll just send in a post card and hope they get back to me before it expires. The bulk of the address is probably the same as for this promotion, but likely the first line is different.

I would ask to work something out with someone here, but I don't have the patience to deal with the uptight replies at the moment.
#96 Posted: 14:15:47 17/10/2013
Post #94:
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=89221&page=2
bluerosedruid Gold Sparx Gems: 2991
#97 Posted: 14:26:55 17/10/2013
pic did not post, link is broken
---
Imagination is the power ? Hell yeah!!! save the franchise TFB
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#98 Posted: 14:30:34 17/10/2013
Walmart has swap force bags with $10 off the game and $5 walmart gift card. These are not this offers bags.
#99 Posted: 14:43:37 17/10/2013
Quote: dinoah2005

Thanks.
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#100 Posted: 15:04:30 17/10/2013
Judging by the comments of the members who have already found the bags, I'm glad to see that they will only be claiming one win per bag they bought. This should make it easier for everyone to get one. Obviously, if they used the code for more than that it would be stealing, so they are helping those of us without the bags yet in the long run. Loving the high level of morality in here! Not like the selfish people I see on other sites. Good work, DS! Stay classy.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
First | Page 2 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me