Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Swap Force Press Reviews [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#1 Posted: 13:06:26 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
And the first couple of reviews for Swap Force are coming in. If you spot any, post them in this topic preferably with a link and the score (and then maybe a comparison between the score for Swap Force and the score for Spyro's Adventure and Giants given by the same website) and I'll add them to the OP.

CONSOLE

IGN
Link: http://uk.ign.com/articles/201...ap-force-review
Score: 8.2/10 (Great)
Score for Giants: 8/10 (Great)
Score for Spyro's Adventure: 8/10 (Great)

Joystiq
Link: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10...eview-ddd327a6/
Score: 4.5/5 (aka 9/10)
Score for Giants: 3.5/5 (aka 7/10)
Score for Spyro's Adventure: 4/5 (aka 8/10)

Andy Robertson/FGTV
Link: http://www.forbes.com/sites/ga...p-force-review/
Score: 9/10
Score for Giants: Score not given
Score for Spyro's Adventure: Score not given

Kotaku
Link: http://kotaku.com/skylanders-s...view-1444521374
Score: Yes (Though they commented on how the Swap Force characters look weird when you swap them)
Score for Giants: Yes
Score for Spyro's Adventure: Yes

Venturebeat/Gamesbeat
Link: http://venturebeat.com/2013/10...ap-force-review
Score: 90/100
Score for Giants: 85/100
Score for Spyro's Adventure: N/A

Gameinformer
Link: http://www.gameinformer.com/ga...geable-fun.aspx
Score: 8.5/10
Score for Giants: 8/10
Score for Spyro's Adventure: 8/10

Gaming Trend
Link: http://gamingtrend.com/game_re...p-force-review/
Score: 85/100
Score for Giants: 80/100
Score for Spyro's Adventure: 90/100

Common Sense Media
Link: http://www.commonsensemedia.or...ders-swap-force
Score: 5/5
Score for Giants: 5/5
Score for Spyro's Adventure: 5/5

3DS

IGN
Link: http://uk.ign.com/articles/201...orce-3ds-review
Score: 7.1/10 (Good) - (They said it was too short)
Score for Giants: N/A

Financial Post
Link: http://business.financialpost....__lsa=494a-8966
Score: 5.5/10 - Ouch

Gaming Trend
Link: http://gamingtrend.com/game_re...swap-force-3ds/
Score: 82/100
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 21:17:51 13/10/2013 by bionicle2809
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#2 Posted: 13:27:57 13/10/2013
Awesome!
---
Hi
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#3 Posted: 13:42:03 13/10/2013
What's the Metacritic score (which sums up all major critic's reviews)?
EDIT: Nvm, I checked, not yet uploaded.
Also, any separate reviews for 3DS?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:55:52 13/10/2013 by Doomslicer
#4 Posted: 13:56:58 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I should go and add some 3DS ones.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#5 Posted: 14:01:32 13/10/2013
Can they really review games that aren't out yet? ...Or is it out? I've been under a rock for a week.
#6 Posted: 14:03:16 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
It's out in North America.
scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#7 Posted: 15:11:50 13/10/2013
A vast improvement over previous games, I see.
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
#8 Posted: 15:28:43 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Well... Except for the 3DS version.
tobby Ripto Gems: 234
#9 Posted: 15:51:24 13/10/2013
Quote:
This looks like its going to hurt

The starter pack (two Swap Force figures, one Series 3 figure, a portal, and the game) will set you back $75, which I think is a great value. When you tack on 14 more Swap Force figures at $16 each, 16 all-new characters at $10 each, eight Light Core variants (which glow when placed on the portal) at $13 each, and 16 updated versions of previous characters (each with a new ability) at $10 each — not to mention several add-on adventure packs at $25 a shot — you’re already close to $800 for a complete set. And that’s not even including the special, retailer-specific color variants.

I will be on the look out for sales and only get the swappers and a few newlanders, to cut the costs.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:56:04 13/10/2013 by tobby
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#10 Posted: 16:03:03 13/10/2013
interesting......
jet-vac6000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1718
#11 Posted: 16:11:41 13/10/2013
This needs a sticky and to be at the top of the section because?
---
Eggs
#12 Posted: 16:13:43 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
So people can see how well the game is doing critically, so they don't have to go look for various reviews all over the place and can find it in one location, so they can decide whether or not to buy it themselves etc - I'll un-stick it at the end of the week since it'll be useless after that.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#13 Posted: 16:15:24 13/10/2013
I'm glad this is a sticky, it's the first thing I wanted to see.

Thanks bionicle!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#14 Posted: 16:32:21 13/10/2013
Thanks.

I'd love to share a comment about the Wii version. It seems VERY rushed. Audio is terrible.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:32:13 13/10/2013 by Matteomax
BigNand Blue Sparx Gems: 593
#15 Posted: 17:14:49 13/10/2013
Another 3ds review:

http://gamingtrend.com/game_re...swap-force-3ds/

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:16:01 13/10/2013 by BigNand
#16 Posted: 17:28:33 13/10/2013
The X360 version looks amazing!
#17 Posted: 17:36:07 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: BigNand

Thanks - added to the OP.
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#18 Posted: 18:37:12 13/10/2013
Very good reviews for SSF, I still don't have the game but it looks promissing.
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
#19 Posted: 20:23:55 13/10/2013
Common Sense Media's review (they do count as professional critics): http://commonsensemedia.org/ga...ders-swap-force
5/5 console. The same for the previous games.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#20 Posted: 22:02:00 13/10/2013
Financial Post justifiably dogs the 3DS for removing the whole Toys to Life Concept...the portal becomes a registration tool for the character...nothing more. I'm quite shocked a number of these reviews don't talk about that delicate "toys to life" balance that this game starts to remove on the console version.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:07:40 13/10/2013 by GhostRoaster
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#21 Posted: 22:23:07 13/10/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
Financial Post justifiably dogs the 3DS for removing the whole Toys to Life Concept...the portal becomes a registration tool for the character...nothing more. I'm quite shocked a number of these reviews don't talk about that delicate "toys to life" balance that this game starts to remove on the console version.

Does this mean that you can walk with your 3ds and a portal into a store (for example Walmart), place a Skylander on your portal and you own him without buying him??
---
i am trash
pennyman Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#22 Posted: 22:24:50 13/10/2013
According to COIN-OP TV (me) Skylanders Swap Force is super fun! smilie
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#23 Posted: 22:46:37 13/10/2013
Quote: MugoUrth
Can they really review games that aren't out yet? ...Or is it out? I've been under a rock for a week.

Ofc they can. Usually when they get Review Copies, the publisher has them release their review either on launch date or 2-4 days before the game comes out.
---
words. letters. filler.
#24 Posted: 22:48:20 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Takadox360

Does this mean that you can walk with your 3ds and a portal into a store (for example Walmart), place a Skylander on your portal and you own him without buying him??

...Yes, potentially yes.
TheGooch Blue Sparx Gems: 709
#25 Posted: 00:35:30 14/10/2013

While I understand your point of view regarding the "Toys to Life" balance I think it is important to consider the system that the game is being used on. If the system is supposed to be truly portable then bringing along a portal and a whole sack of figures wherever you want to go doesn't really gel either.
---
http://www.ghostery.com/ Knowledge + Control = Privacy
My new favorite web browser add-on.
#26 Posted: 00:44:36 14/10/2013
Quote: TheGooch

While I understand your point of view regarding the "Toys to Life" balance I think it is important to consider the system that the game is being used on. If the system is supposed to be truly portable then bringing along a portal and a whole sack of figures wherever you want to go doesn't really gel either.

Exactly. It's as if the reviewer wants the player to play with a 3ds connected to a portal the entire time. Boggles the mind.
#27 Posted: 00:59:21 14/10/2013
Quote: TheGooch

Exactly. It's as if the reviewer wants the player to play with a 3ds connected to a portal the entire time. Boggles the mind.

Don't get me wrong. I see that as an advantage for mobile players. But it should allow for both for those that want to do it. This definitely disconnects the toy from the game and in my mind...that's a very bad thing to do with this franchise (since in my view the toys are better than the games so far).
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#28 Posted: 02:57:45 14/10/2013

Yes. This is very frustrating. There are no reviews I've seen- professional or not- looking at this as a toys to life game rather than just a game. I know maybe that's what they feel they should do with just the starter pack, but still? Despite high scores, not one of these reviews is selling me(especially not for the 3DS version smilie). I'm not seeing them bring up any really exciting points, and I'm not seeing them looking at it in the view, I think, would be ideal.
You should look at it as a game also, but then, it's not especially outstanding for what you pay, so wouldn't that deduct some points? SSA and Giants did take the TTL gimmick to full force, they did something that felt different with it, so since it was that unique it was easier to excuse the costs. It felt much more like the toys were magic.

P.S. The way you swapped toys in the last two 3DS games sucked but at least it gave you reason to own the toys. In the new one you can (theoretically) just carry around the Portal and a 3DS and register toys without needing to buy them. Frankly, I'd feel ripped off...

[/whingewhine , sorry, I'll try to stop but I'm not seeing any of these reviews bringing up many out-of-the-box thoughts...]
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 03:08:36 14/10/2013 by Arc of Archives
#29 Posted: 06:08:21 14/10/2013
Quote:
P.S. The way you swapped toys in the last two 3DS games sucked but at least it gave you reason to own the toys. In the new one you can (theoretically) just carry around the Portal and a 3DS and register toys without needing to buy them. Frankly, I'd feel ripped off...

Perhaps, if you plan on loading up a bunch of toys on the 3ds and never interacting with them again. Personally, I enjoy taking my guys from PS3, bringing them into 3ds on the go, grinding a few levels, updating the toys when I'm done, and finding my guys have progressed on the PS3.
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#30 Posted: 06:51:08 14/10/2013
Honestly if all you have is the 3DS, no offense, but you really are missing out anyway. The 3DS games are serviceable games and aren't BAD, but the RPG leveling up elements have never been there on the 3DS to the same degree. You don't even get to choose upgrade paths. The games are just not nearly as worthwhile by themselves. They're a good complement to people who own the console versions and want another thing to mess around with. I would not get Swap Force or any of the Skylanders games if all you had was a 3DS.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:51:54 14/10/2013 by Friendzie
#31 Posted: 09:22:48 14/10/2013
I've always seen the 3DS game as a companion game on the go, to go along the console games, and not a title by itself =/
#32 Posted: 13:30:26 14/10/2013
Quote: Reimu
I've always seen the 3DS game as a companion game on the go, to go along the console games, and not a title by itself =/

That's how I feel too, which is why I get irritated when they put exclusives in their packaging.
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#33 Posted: 14:55:55 14/10/2013
Quote: Reimu

Right, but then why is it full-price? They're overvaluing it, simply because they know it will sell. It's not worth the same price as the console. This issue has shown since SA. I know that there are sales you can wait for and so on, but still, I've never seen any of the 3DS versions drop below the price of the console versions, when- no matter how BAD OR GOOD that they are(to be fair, I love 3DSSA and it's even my favourite of all the Skylander games and the one I got the most enjoyment from, I would definitely not invest the same into it as the console edition)- the packs simply don't offer nearly as much content as the equally-priced Wii, Wii U, 360, One, PS3 or PS4 versions.

Perhaps, if you plan on loading up a bunch of toys on the 3ds and never interacting with them again. Personally, I enjoy taking my guys from PS3, bringing them into 3ds on the go, grinding a few levels, updating the toys when I'm done, and finding my guys have progressed on the PS3.

While you do raise a good point... That's what I used to do, but now that I don't need the toys for the game at all, I have no motivation to update them from my 3DS. I know I'll end up upgrading them further on my 360/Wii U and that will level them enough that I can finish levelling the way. This problem did exist in the last two, but I felt the need to balance which Skylanders I chose to play with in those so I found it fun to occasionally level two I'd ripped open on the 3DS, even though I didn't really enjoy Giant3Ds. Now I'll just end up finishing my stuff on the console version and registering to 3DS, having it gather dust.

If the game simply saved the amount of experience your Skylander earned during the play session and added it on when you updated it- rather than just archaically changing the level- I would be much more enthusiastic about playing it on the go, but it's simply more streamlined and fun to grind the whole way on the Wii U/360 instead besides when I get really, really tired of it.

FTR I collect every Skylander twice over(looking at everything from a completionism view- is SWAP Force unique and good enough, to add to my game collection, and worth a complete investment?), so finishing them in little bits isn't really an option for me unless I want to add to my already preposterous backlog. This is a problem I feel has been really showing in the franchise lately, more toys, less I'd want to come back with with them, less on them. THAT'S the issue I have here.
I feel like I get less value for picking up a new Skylander with the magic of Heroics gone, and the change the 3DS version has made is just rubbing salt in the wound and showing the not-so-gradual move to becoming more "consumer friendly" and making the things that made this franchise unique less and less relevant. Portability is a good thing, but this change is... Well, again, it's just showing this change which is making me feel like Skylanders is becoming a less worthwhile thing to get. If you only have the 3DS version(full price and above regular RRP- should work well as an equal standalone title)- is there even a reason to keep any toy now unless you want them for a sequel? That is a genuine issue. Ignore the connectivity with the console games for the moment, if you're going to charge the same price, give the same amount of content and give someone a reason to buy the toys with just the 3DS version.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:24:44 14/10/2013 by Arc of Archives
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#34 Posted: 16:25:56 14/10/2013
Quote: [url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=90876&post=4699423
Right, but then why is it full-price? They're overvaluing it, simply because they know it will sell. It's not worth the same price as the console. This issue has shown since SA. I know that there are sales you can wait for and so on, but still, I've never seen any of the 3DS versions drop below the price of the console versions, when- no matter how BAD OR GOOD that they are(to be fair, I love 3DSSA and it's even my favourite of all the Skylander games and the one I got the most enjoyment from, I would definitely not invest the same into it as the console edition)- the packs simply don't offer nearly as much content as the equally-priced Wii, Wii U, 360, One, PS3 or PS4 versions.

Right, and likewise I would NEVER buy the 3DS version for full price, unless they made it equivalent to the console version (they can't) or had some crazy awesome exclusive. I can see a higher price than an average 3DS game, but the same as consoles? They have the same value pack-ins, but the average 3DS game is $20-25 cheaper than a console game.

I like the 3DS version (my sons do not really), so I will get it eventually. But, I'm definitely waiting for a really good sale, probably Black Friday. At $34-39 I would buy, $29 I would hop on instantly. If it doesn't do that I'll wait for Spring, there is ZERO chance that the 3DS Starter will dry up and be hard to find. It is a good game that you can also use your figures with, but not something I would really buy all these figures for directly.
vivavelez Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#35 Posted: 16:29:22 14/10/2013
Another way to view things is it makes the 3DS a bargain (compared to console). Regular console player pays starter pack + ~$600 for benefit of game + all figures in game. For 3DS you pay for starter pack plus theoretically $0 to get the benefit of game + all characters in game (ok, minus "benefit" of "toys to life"~). My kids, and I, love the ease of use of 3DS now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:30:44 14/10/2013 by vivavelez
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#36 Posted: 21:00:32 14/10/2013
The Penny Arcade Report: Skylanders SWAP Force is way, way better than it has any right to be

http://penny-arcade.com/report...any-right-to-be
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
#37 Posted: 03:17:08 15/10/2013
atomicgamer
http://www.atomicgamer.com/art...ap-force-review

destructoid
http://www.destructoid.com/rev...ce-262762.phtml

A 2nd Forbes Review
http://www.forbes.com/sites/er...skylanders-yet/

Metro:
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/15/...change-4145006/

The telegraph:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tec...rce-review.html
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#38 Posted: 03:25:45 15/10/2013
Awesome!
Katallina Green Sparx Gems: 123
#39 Posted: 04:12:36 15/10/2013
Here's something to consider...

Your average console game is $60. Your average 3DS game is $35 - 40.

Each of this games this go around come with two $15 figures ($30) + one $10 figure for a total of $40.

For the sake of amusement let's say the portal is worth $10 (which is probably an understatement.)

On console, the math would equate to: $60 + $40 + 10 = $110

On the 3DS we get $40 + 40 + 10 = $90.

So yes, the 3DS pack is "worth" less than the console versions, but that's because Activision is taking a loss on both versions to hook people into buying the games. The *figures* we buy *after* purchase are the real moneymakers. Since the base value of a 3DS game is lower than that of a standard console game, we feel we are getting less because both are priced the same. *But* in both cases there is a loss to the company, plus the 3DS versions do tend to go on sale; you just need to be patient.

As for the quality / content comparison, I can't speak because I haven't played the handheld versions. Nor am I suggesting that the quality of the 3DS should be allowed to be lesser (comparatively speaking) to what people get from the console version. (Look at how epic Pokemon games are, for example.) But to me this is a separate issue from price. If someone is paying money for something that item should be the best the people making it could make it so that it is worthy of that person's money.

Just my thoughts, though. smilie
---
Favorite Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie
Most Wanted: smilie smilie smilie
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#40 Posted: 04:25:06 15/10/2013
^ I took this into account when I got the Dark Starter, also factoring in LC Hex.

Though I factored $40 for the game as I never pay more than $40 for a game, even then I may wait for a sale to get it closer to $30, unless it's a special reason like Pokemon or KH. I also neglected to factor the portal.

15+15+10+10+10+12+40=$112

Going by your formula with the portal and game's price, Dark Starter would come out to $142 w/ LC Hex factored, $130 without.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:26:20 15/10/2013 by Seiki
#41 Posted: 01:21:04 16/10/2013
ztgd: 8.5
Skylanders SWAP Force is at the cusp of feeling like series fatigue, but is also the best in the series to date. Even if you might be feeling a little burnt out on the genre, it only took one level before I was sucked back in.
http://www.ztgd.com/reviews/skylanders-swap-force/

Gamesradar:4/5
Swap Force's simplistic but addictive gameplay is enjoyable for gamers of any skill level. There are still tons of collectibles to hunt down, experience points to earn, and combat abilities to unlock. On top of that, the entire story campaign features a drop-in, drop-out local co-op that lets up to two players take their Skylanders characters through the 15 plus-hour campaign and several horde-style arena modes
http://www.gamesradar.com/skylanders-swap-force-review/
---
#42 Posted: 01:26:28 16/10/2013
Game Vortex: 95/100
In the end, Swap Force feels like it is helping the game series grow up a little. I'm not saying that it is no longer a title that kids can enjoy, far from it. I just feel like the upgraded graphics and stronger attention to detail make it something that the older gamers can truly appreciate.
http://www.gamevortex.com/gamevortex/soft_rev.php/6085

Gaming Nexus: 8.8
This game is really good, builds on the previous titles and adds some new wrinkles that do keep things somewhat changing and fresh. Just like the previous titles in the franchise, there are a few things that hold it back from being the best it can be, but nothing that will diminish how fun and addictive it is to play by yourself or with your kids or friends. Unfortunately, the concern is that if changes aren’t made to focus more on upgrading the gaming aspect itself the franchise will slowly start to lose its appeal to the kids and parents that have grown up with it the last several years.
http://www.gamingnexus.com/Art...9/Item4190.aspx
---
#43 Posted: 01:36:07 16/10/2013
Gaming-age: A
There’s not much of anything negative to say about Skylanders SWAP Force to be honest. It’s an experience that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike, yet isn’t dumbed down to cater to the lowest common denominator. It comfortably improves upon previous Skylanders releases in nearly every way, and the new SWAP figures introduce another layer of strategy and variation.
http://www.gaming-age.com/2013...xbox-360-wii-u/

Arcade Sushi: 8.5
If you haven’t tried Skylanders yet, Swap Force is a great place to start. It’s fun, addictive, and has a hilarious story. It really brings out the kid in you. Heck, you’ll have tons of fun just clicking the two halves of the magnetic Swap Force figurines together. If you actually have kids, even better. Swap Force will present them with challenges that will force them to adapt and be creative.
http://arcadesushi.com/skylanders-swap-force-review/

Cheat Code Central
Skylanders: Swap Force is not revolutionary. It does, however, capture the magic of the first two installments and refines them to retain the experience while advancing the series to better plains. To me, this is an accomplishment many developers overlook. Too often, we have sequels that try to bring the game to the next level, and they falter in one area or another. Skylanders: Swap Force doesn’t stumble, and it also retains the collectable-figure gaming crown. Even though there has been some strong competition, Skylanders is a wonderful example of pursuing substance over the flash of a few extra characters. At least I can continue supporting at least one franchise, knowing that it focuses on a progression of substance.
http://www.cheatcc.com/ps3/rev...ml#.Ul3rfFPdX08

Game Revolution: 4/5
After expanding the stable of available figures with two-piece toys, it's clear that Swap Force's best asset is its versatile delivery of fun. It's not limited by the M-rated audience gaming typically caters to. Kids, male and female gamers of all ages, and even my SO can find something to like in Skylanders and everything to hate in the virtual killing fields of Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/...ders-swap-force
---
#44 Posted: 01:41:04 16/10/2013
Digital Chumps
With all of this included in one package, is the game fun? As an adult, my completionist side was in need of gathering everything and finding all the nooks/crannies that were contained within the story mode. Even as I type this, I'm still finding new items to gather and new places I hadn't noticed the first go around on levels. So, in short, yes It's fun as heck as an adult.
http://digitalchumps.com/game-...swap-force.html

Canadian Online Gamers: 90/100
Skylanders SWAP Force is a great game game, especially when you consider it’s a title that is really geared for kids, but adults will be hooked as well. Activision and Vicarious Visions could have just used last year’s game engine, added a new story and released it as a new game, but they didn’t.
canadianonlinegamers.com/review/skylanders-swap-force-wii-u-review-a-franchise-that-continues-to-be-so-much-fun/
---
#45 Posted: 02:16:53 16/10/2013
Metacritic: 84%
http://www.metacritic.com/game...ders-swap-force

Side Note: Disney Infinity: 78%

BOOM!
---
#46 Posted: 14:09:49 16/10/2013
Quote: Tel Prydain
Metacritic: 84%
http://www.metacritic.com/game...ders-swap-force

Side Note: Disney Infinity: 78%

BOOM!

It should also be noted that SF did not get one mediocre or negative review... unlike DI which got 12 mediocre and one negative
---
Spyro7850 Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#47 Posted: 17:17:44 16/10/2013
What exactly counts as a "press" review here?
---
#1 Roller Brawl fan
"Ness, you'll always be the best character in Smash."
-Brawl in the Family, Comic #599
#48 Posted: 17:54:39 16/10/2013
Uh... any site that reviews stuff I guess :P
---
buzz Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#49 Posted: 18:22:20 16/10/2013
TheHDRoom:

"Skylanders Swap Force is the third game in the "toys to life" franchise to rule them all and offers every bit of the fun, laughs, brisk gameplay and polish that has become a staple of the franchise. Faults are only recognizable after digging far beneath the surface, and from a technical standpoint the Xbox 360 version this review was played on serves as the perfect bridge between the current and next-generation consoles."

http://www.thehdroom.com/news/...nerations/13302
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me