Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > ~Tales of the Stuff and Nonsense boards~
Page 1 of 1
~Tales of the Stuff and Nonsense boards~ [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 23:28:09 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I`m gonna be writing some short S&N stories about users here.

!Symetry.Does.Not.Matter!

Prextail,FluffyHamster and Saital where bored, and started up a random drawing contest. Saital would be the judge of this and Prextail and FH would draw.
Prextail smiled, she began to draw a winged wolf with two tails, but the photo was drawn from a side view. FH decided to draw a hamster ( smilie ) and it was pretty fluffy. Prextail202 then quickly grabbed her drawing and folded it into a paper airplane, and aimed it at Saital. It hit her in the head. She took the paper airplane and looked at Prextail "No paper airplanes Prex." she said, a bit of a annoyed tone.
"But i`m done my drawing! And it deserved to fly!" she said happily.
Saital sighed, "Anyone ever tell you you`re crazy?" she said to her, but Prextail just shook her head no. FH had finished her drawing and handed it to Saital. As Saital looked at the two drawings, she was not amused.
"Both disqualified!!" She shouted.
"B..Buy whyyyyy?" Prextail asked, and FH had a confused look on her face.
"THIS IS NOT SYMETRICAL!!!!" She said and crumpled it up.
"......Has anyone ever told you that you watch too much Soul Eater anime?...." FH then said to Saital.

So yeah, Suggestions and Art appreciated greatly. I need more users in this and ideas D:
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#2 Posted: 23:28:48 08/10/2013
I don't know 2/3 of these users.
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#3 Posted: 23:28:55 08/10/2013
U.Should.Add.Meh. Also, funny story smilie
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:31:51 08/10/2013 by Bash28
#4 Posted: 23:35:50 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Saital seriously watches too much Soul Eater in mine and FH`s opinions. She confuses us with all the talk from the series 0_o

Then again i play too much SSB and Uprising.
---
#5 Posted: 23:38:54 08/10/2013
I liked it Prex ^.^
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#6 Posted: 23:42:09 08/10/2013
"COME ON!" screamed a frustrated prextail. She threw her wii remote at the TV and crossed her arms. "That was totally not fair!" she yelled. DragonCamo snickered while Bash and HCI rolled their eyes. "But everything's fair in Super Smash Bros Brawl deary" DC said in a taunting voice. Kirby, controlled by DC, just used it's hammer attack on Pit, controlled by prextail, that had more then 300% damage, placing her in forth. "And that's my TV!" yelled Bash. Suddenly, Marth was blasted off the screen by HCI's attack from Link. "Deal with it" he said to Bash, who whined that he had lost all his lives.

I got board.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#7 Posted: 23:48:03 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
"COME ON!" screamed a frustrated prextail. She threw her wii remote at the TV and crossed her arms. "That was totally not fair!" she yelled. DragonCamo snickered while Bash and HCI rolled their eyes. "But everything's fair in Super Smash Bros Brawl deary" DC said in a taunting voice. Kirby, controlled by DC, just used it's hammer attack on Pit, controlled by prextail, that had more then 300% damage, placing her in forth. "And that's my TV!" yelled Bash. Suddenly, Marth was blasted off the screen by HCI's attack from Link. "Deal with it" he said to Bash, who whined that he had lost all his lives.

I got board.

ITS BEAUTIFUL!

Really, it was awesome smilie
---
#8 Posted: 23:51:50 08/10/2013

I got board.

I love it...except Marth...I like King Dedede smilie
---
#9 Posted: 00:02:00 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yay,Fanart!
[User Posted Image]
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#10 Posted: 00:03:37 09/10/2013
I'm Link? Add a Toon and I'm content.

Lawl bash, I beet u
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#11 Posted: 00:10:23 09/10/2013
*claps slowly*
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#12 Posted: 00:13:00 09/10/2013
"COME ON!" screamed a frustrated prextail. She threw her wii remote at the TV and crossed her arms. "That was totally not fair!" she yelled. DragonCamo snickered while Bash and HCI rolled their eyes. "But everything's fair in Super Smash Bros Brawl deary" DC said in a taunting voice. Kirby, controlled by DC, just used it's hammer attack on Pit, controlled by prextail, that had more then 300% damage, placing her in forth. "And that's my TV!" yelled Bash. Suddenly, King DeDeDe was blasted off the screen by HCI's attack from Toon Link. "Deal with it" he said to Bash, who whined that he had lost all his lives.

I got board.

Update!!!

"COME ON!" screamed a frustrated prextail. She threw her wii remote at the TV and crossed her arms. "That was totally not fair!" she yelled. DragonCamo snickered while Bash and HCI rolled their eyes. "But everything's fair in Super Smash Bros Brawl deary" DC said in a taunting voice. Kirby, controlled by DC, just used it's hammer attack on Pit, controlled by prextail, that had more then 300% damage, placing her in forth. "And that's my TV!" yelled Bash. Suddenly, King DeDeDe was blasted off the screen by HCI's attack from Toon Link. "Deal with it" he said to Bash, who whined that he had lost all his lives. "Will you quit down!" Cynderluv said in a strict voice. "I'm trying to write a fanfiction here!" "Is it Peeto?" DragonCamo asked with interest. "No" Cl replied, throwing her eraser that hit his head. "Down boy" she taunted.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#13 Posted: 00:15:14 09/10/2013
Bravo!
---
nyeheheheheh

Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#14 Posted: 00:22:27 09/10/2013
"COME ON!" screamed a frustrated prextail. She threw her wii remote at the TV and crossed her arms. "That was totally not fair!" she yelled. DragonCamo snickered while Bash and HCI rolled their eyes. "But everything's fair in Super Smash Bros Brawl deary" DC said in a taunting voice. Kirby, controlled by DC, just used it's hammer attack on Pit, controlled by prextail, that had more then 300% damage, placing her in forth. "And that's my TV!" yelled Bash. Suddenly, King DeDeDe was blasted off the screen by HCI's attack from Toon Link. "Deal with it" he said to Bash, who whined that he had lost all his lives.

I got board.

Update!!!

"COME ON!" screamed a frustrated prextail. She threw her wii remote at the TV and crossed her arms. "That was totally not fair!" she yelled. DragonCamo snickered while Bash and HCI rolled their eyes. "But everything's fair in Super Smash Bros Brawl deary" DC said in a taunting voice. Kirby, controlled by DC, just used it's hammer attack on Pit, controlled by prextail, that had more then 300% damage, placing her in forth. "And that's my TV!" yelled Bash. Suddenly, King DeDeDe was blasted off the screen by HCI's attack from Toon Link. "Deal with it" he said to Bash, who whined that he had lost all his lives. "Will you quit down!" Cynderluv said in a strict voice. "I'm trying to write a fanfiction here!" "Is it Peeto?" DragonCamo asked with interest. "No" Cl replied, throwing her eraser that hit his head. "Down boy" she taunted.

*quiet

Other than that, I found it enjoyable
Especially that eraser part, nice touch
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#15 Posted: 00:24:18 09/10/2013
I'll probably make one.
---
Hurrah!
#16 Posted: 00:26:00 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I haz started a awesomesauce trend
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#17 Posted: 00:28:34 09/10/2013
Make one about me and Big green
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#18 Posted: 00:32:29 09/10/2013
"COME ON!" screamed a frustrated prextail. She threw her wii remote at the TV and crossed her arms. "That was totally not fair!" she yelled. DragonCamo snickered while Bash and HCI rolled their eyes. "But everything's fair in Super Smash Bros Brawl deary" DC said in a taunting voice. Kirby, controlled by DC, just used it's hammer attack on Pit, controlled by prextail, that had more then 300% damage, placing her in forth. "And that's my TV!" yelled Bash. Suddenly, King DeDeDe was blasted off the screen by HCI's attack from Toon Link. "Deal with it" he said to Bash, who whined that he had lost all his lives. "Will you quiet down!" Cynderluv said in a strict voice. "I'm trying to write a fanfiction here!" "Is it Peeto?" DragonCamo asked with interest. "No" Cl replied, throwing her eraser that hit his head. "Down boy" she taunted. DragonCamo rolled his eyes, and suddenly rage quit when HCI killed him while he wasn't paying attention. Cl snickered and went back to her Kingdom Heart fanfiction. Suddenly, the door flung open and in strutted Seiki, who was cosplaying as Larxene, much to DC's embarrassment. "I don't know him" DC quickly said, while CL whistled and laughed.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:52 09/10/2013 by DragonCamo
#19 Posted: 00:34:59 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I could see myself cosplaying as well smilie

I did make a Pit cosplay before.....
BUT IT WAS A FAIL
---
#20 Posted: 00:37:32 09/10/2013
Quote: Windumup

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Here.
---
nyeheheheheh

Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#21 Posted: 01:01:47 09/10/2013
As Larxene? lol, I don't think I'd crossdress in cosplay, but oh well. smilie
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#22 Posted: 01:02:26 09/10/2013
If I cawzplay, Ima be Villager.
---
nyeheheheheh

Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#23 Posted: 01:07:14 09/10/2013
My dream cosplays:

-Getting a Black Coat from KH and having everyone call me No. XV (Organization member #15)
-"..." From the creepypasta Lost Silver. (Drench my arms and legs in fake blood instead of mimicking them being severed in some way)
-Prof. Farnsworth (GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!)
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#24 Posted: 01:10:34 09/10/2013

you love me so much omg
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#25 Posted: 01:12:44 09/10/2013
Me as Bowser, it would take a while, but it would be worth it.

I'd need a girl to go as true form Midna with me though, supporting my Bowser X Midna thing.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#26 Posted: 01:20:09 09/10/2013
It all started when our predictably heroic protagonist, MoneyBags, woke up in a disease-infested jungle. It was the fifth time it had happened. Feeling excessively stunned, MoneyBags hit a carrot, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). Just as zero people expected he realized that his beloved gems was missing! Immediately he called his fundamentalist, guilt-dispensing friend, darkSpyro. MoneyBags had known darkSpyro for (plus or minus) half a million years, the majority of which were exotic ones. darkSpyro was unique. She was attractive though sometimes a little... funny-smelling. MoneyBags called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.

darkSpyro picked up to a very unctuous MoneyBags. darkSpyro calmly assured him that most venomous koalas sigh before mating, yet spotted wolf hamsters usually surreptitiously yawn *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting MoneyBags. Why was darkSpyro trying to distract MoneyBags? Because she had snuck out from MoneyBags's with the gems only five days prior. It was a enticing little gems... how could she resist?

It didn't take long before MoneyBags got back to the subject at hand: his gems. darkSpyro panicked. Relunctantly, darkSpyro invited him over, assuring him they'd find the gems. MoneyBags grabbed his hammock and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, darkSpyro realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the gems and she had to do it randomly. She figured that if MoneyBags took the deliciously practical 4-door, she had take at least eight minutes before MoneyBags would get there. But if he took the sidewalk? Then darkSpyro would be ridiculously screwed.

Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, darkSpyro was interrupted by eight clueless capitalist dragons that were lured by her gems. darkSpyro shuddered; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling frustrated, she skillfully reached for her gerbil and recklessly deflowered every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the foxy forest, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief. That's when she heard the sidewalk rolling up. It was MoneyBags.
#27 Posted: 22:33:48 09/10/2013
What???
---
nyeheheheheh

Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#28 Posted: 22:35:37 09/10/2013
http://www.the-elite.net/story-generator/
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#29 Posted: 22:49:08 09/10/2013
I should go make a darkSpyro fan-fiction. But nobody goes into the Non-Spyro section, so no one would read it. *tear*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#30 Posted: 22:50:06 09/10/2013
Put me and/or Spinelli in one.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#31 Posted: 22:51:22 09/10/2013
Once upon a time...

Spinelli and ClayFace got lost in Glacier National Park. They were mauled to death by a grizzly bear. And everyone lived happily ever after, while this certainly became a topic... ;>.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#32 Posted: 23:01:19 09/10/2013
"COME ON!" screamed a frustrated prextail. She threw her wii remote at the TV and crossed her arms. "That was totally not fair!" she yelled. DragonCamo snickered while Bash and HCI rolled their eyes. "But everything's fair in Super Smash Bros Brawl deary" DC said in a taunting voice. Kirby, controlled by DC, just used it's hammer attack on Pit, controlled by prextail, that had more then 300% damage, placing her in forth. "And that's my TV!" yelled Bash. Suddenly, King DeDeDe was blasted off the screen by HCI's attack from Toon Link. "Deal with it" he said to Bash, who whined that he had lost all his lives. "Will you quiet down!" Cynderluv said in a strict voice. "I'm trying to write a fanfiction here!" "Is it Peeto?" DragonCamo asked with interest. "No" Cl replied, throwing her eraser that hit his head. "Down boy" she taunted. DragonCamo rolled his eyes, and suddenly rage quit when HCI killed him while he wasn't paying attention. Cl snickered and went back to her Kingdom Heart fanfiction. Suddenly, the door flung open and in strutted Seiki, who was cosplaying as Larxene, much to DC's embarrassment. "I don't know him" DC quickly said, while CL whistled and laughed. Somewhere in another room of the gigantic and never ending house called "darkspyro," Hir was dressed in a lab coat and his tuff of blue hair around his head like the internet sign. He was smiling evilly, a huge tube in front of him, ClayFace inside. "Just remember, it's for SCIENCE!" he exclaimed, thrusting his arms in the air. He began to laugh, not the happy joyish laugh, no, the crazy-maniac laugh.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#33 Posted: 21:23:08 10/10/2013
Kewl.
---
nyeheheheheh

Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#34 Posted: 21:38:51 10/10/2013
Quote: Big Green

you love me so much omg

*sonic facepalm at self*
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#35 Posted: 21:46:44 10/10/2013
Oh, oh! Can I be in one?

Anyways...Really funny and creative.
#36 Posted: 22:46:17 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Going to draw FH and Saital DS style next.

FH said she wanted her DS self to be like Ike and you can probably guess what Saital wants hers to be based around smilie;
---
#37 Posted: 22:55:47 10/10/2013
"COME ON!" screamed a frustrated prextail. She threw her wii remote at the TV and crossed her arms. "That was totally not fair!" she yelled. DragonCamo snickered while Bash and HCI rolled their eyes. "But everything's fair in Super Smash Bros Brawl deary" DC said in a taunting voice. Kirby, controlled by DC, just used it's hammer attack on Pit, controlled by prextail, that had more then 300% damage, placing her in forth. "And that's my TV!" yelled Bash. Suddenly, King DeDeDe was blasted off the screen by HCI's attack from Toon Link. "Deal with it" he said to Bash, who whined that he had lost all his lives. "Will you quiet down!" Cynderluv said in a strict voice. "I'm trying to write a fanfiction here!" "Is it Peeto?" DragonCamo asked with interest. "No" Cl replied, throwing her eraser that hit his head. "Down boy" she taunted. DragonCamo rolled his eyes, and suddenly rage quit when HCI killed him while he wasn't paying attention. Cl snickered and went back to her Kingdom Heart fanfiction. Suddenly, the door flung open and in strutted Seiki, who was cosplaying as Larxene, much to DC's embarrassment. "I don't know him" DC quickly said, while CL whistled and laughed. Somewhere in another room of the gigantic and never ending house called "darkspyro," Hir was dressed in a lab coat and his tuff of blue hair around his head like the internet sign. He was smiling evilly, a huge tube in front of him, ClayFace inside. "Just remember, it's for SCIENCE!" he exclaimed, thrusting his arms in the air. He began to laugh, not the happy joyish laugh, no, the crazy-maniac laugh. A green sludge began to fill the tube, starting from the bottom. Clayface was knocked out cold during this. HIR frowned and looked upwards as loud sounds began to emit from the ceiling. Above the room they were he was in, SPARXisAWESOME, crystalhero, and HotDogAndZap were arguing about the new season of survivor. "PRIX SHOULD WIN!" yelled SiA. "NO! NINPIRE SHOULD WIN OBVIOUSLY!!" shouted CH. "NEVER! ARCANINE SHOULD WIN!" said HDAZ. "ARCANINE ISN'T EVEN IN THIS GAME!!" both CH and SiA turned and yelled at HDAZ. "oh..." HDAZ said, biting her nails. "Then don't care, ta ta" she said, leaving the room.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Padfoot74 Blue Sparx Gems: 743
#38 Posted: 01:29:36 11/10/2013
*cough*You forgot me DC!!
---
Go,Typhlosion!! Use Flamethrower!! [SOCKS!!!]
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#39 Posted: 01:35:49 11/10/2013
filthy casuals not playing as lucas and not using a gamecube remote
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:36:18 11/10/2013 by arceustheprime
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#40 Posted: 01:54:00 11/10/2013
One day, Dr Phil was cruisin' along in the hood in his pimp mobile, when some criminals tried to stop him and steal all of his swag! Dr Phil saw them approaching and stopped the car. The criminals all grabbed one end and flipped the car. Dr Phil jumped to safety. The car fortunately landed on ClayFace. Dr Phil took out a machine gun with skittles and said, "***** please! I'm Dr Phil!" Before Phil could unleash his rainbow fury, Kardonis leaped in and hit all the the criminals in the eyes with Bowser action figures. Dr Phil took off in the other direction before being stopped by Sleepy. "You are now my slave" said Sleepy. Dr Phil took out a tomahawk and cut off Sleepy's shirt, much to his shame. Suddenly, Sleepy's minions began to surround Phil! But before they could do anything, Awesomerockets jumped down in his Bumpman suit and took them all out with a single kick. Bumpman vanished instantly. Dr Phil then proceeded to steal all of Eruptor 100's Skylanders collection
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me