Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > i had a really cool dream last night :D
Page 1 of 1
i had a really cool dream last night :D [CLOSED]
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#1 Posted: 17:38:37 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
i was in a gang with in an apocalyptic city. the city was not destroyed, but it looked like 1 day all the humans left. now nature is just starting to take it back. our goal was to kill 3 targets. 1 man, 1 blueish man, and another man that is missing an eye. there where 5 of us with sniper rifles on top of a building. we saw our targets, then BAM BAM BAM BAM! i looked over to my left, and all my gang members where shot in the head D:

in fear, i ran back in side trying to figure what the hell was happening, then i saw a storm of people heading into the building. at this point i was freaking out, i did not want to die, so i was trying to find a way to escape. 4 minuets past, and still nothing, at this point i gave up. any second now they will come up the stairs and kill me; i started to fell at peace. i don't remember if it was a small kid or just a voice, but she told me there was a way out. she said if i took the elevator down to the first level you can escape. hearing the people coming up the stairs, i quickly ran to the elevator and when in side. i pressed level 1 button and the elevator started to go down. i was very scared, the elevator sounded like it was going to brake, and the lights where dying.

finally i hit level one and the doors opened. at this point i thought i was in the home free, so i started to run to the front door. to my dismay, there was people blocking all the exits. i quickly tried to find another way to escape, at this point i found a tunnel leading to an underground subway. thinking i may lose them in the tunnel and from there i will make my escape. i quickly ran into the tunnel hoping they did not see me. i remember it was getting darker and darker, in till the only thing i saw was black. then i saw a shadow of light, thinking what the hell is this. i was still going down the subway stairs and this light was getting stronger and stronger; then i hit the lower floor...

there i saw every one that i knew, and people who i did not know. at this point i was crying, i felt at piece. i was there with my family for a bit, then i decided to check things around. there where so many doors and hallways. when i open up a door, there are themes of objects like food, video games, ect....then i quickly realized this was a museum of me. every thing that i did, people who i saw, food at ate, every thing from may past was here.

then i woke up :/

so what do you think
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me