Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 42 of 42
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Be Your Avatar (private) [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2051 Posted: 06:08:15 06/06/2015
Optimus and Grimlock dashed away from the column as it rose, but Predaking struggled to stand up. Predaking was knocked out of his daze as the ground caved in around him and he forced himself into the air, flying away from the developing chasm.

"Ah crap!" Elsie's entire being was filled with terror as the ground caved in around the god Kaiju and the mortals near them, "We're dead! We are so dead!"

She and Nick clung to a loose scale of King Ghidorah's for dear life (they were not heavy enough to move it further) as he fell into the chasm along with Mothra and Baragon.

Godzilla cried out in horror and rushed to rescue Nick and Elsie, but Kiryu grabbed his shoulder and stopped him from diving into the Corruption-filled chasm.

Dust screamed and tried to save himself from falling, but failed and thus slammed Ahrah into the rocky walls of the chasm, sliding down at a fast pace. Fidget grabbed his shoulder and struggled to lift him up, her efforts inevitably in vain. But as luck would have it, Ahrah managed to catch a strong enough rock to hold him and Dust.

"Heeeey, you look like you could use some help..." a feminine voice said within Dust's mind, "So, I'll make ya a deal! You free that shiny purple crystal over there, and I'll save you from this mess!"

Dust looked to his right and saw the glowing crystal, trapped in rock.

"W-Who are you?" he demanded, but nonetheless he reached for the crystal, Fidget digging it free.

"I'm adorable, but you can call me Chrystalis!"

Meanwhile, next to Optimus and Grimlock, two small portals formed, and from them, two women emerged. One clad in a blue suit and with blonde hair, and the other clad in a white and blue armoursuit, and with red hair.

"Holy crap, what is that?!" the blonde screamed upon seeing Velkir, "Oh my god, cannot unsee!"

She noticed the red-haired woman.

"What the?!" the redhead shrieked, then she turned to her left, "Who the hell are you?!"

The redhead promptly kicked the blonde in the stomach, earning an anguished, "What the hell, woman?!" reaction as said woman fell onto her back.

Optimus and Grimlock stared in confusion.

OOC: oh boy, more characters for me to keep track of!

Chrystalis (Deoxys)

Samus Aran (Zero Suit)
Samus Aran (Chozo armoursuit/Varia Suit)

Jenosa Arma (the Jenosa pic in the 'back' is technically more accurate than the front and center one, but this was the best I could find on short notice
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 06:15:33 12/01/2016 by IsisStormDragon
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9420
#2052 Posted: 18:39:50 15/06/2015
OOC: Well, so much for getting a timely post...
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
#2053 Posted: 05:29:30 09/07/2015
OOC: i feel like i committed murder and this rp was my victim
#2054 Posted: 06:42:39 09/08/2015
OOC: Hello? Knock knock, anybody home?
---
#2055 Posted: 08:13:33 23/12/2015
OOC: i'm sorry dave, i'm afraid i can't do that.

ziiiith or soooomeonnnneeeee make a post
#2056 Posted: 05:47:23 05/01/2016
A vertical wave of shadow energy slashed through the air between the two women.

"If you've got time to fight amongst yourselves, you got time to fight something worse," Phantom stated, in a voice that sounded rather like someone of military authority.
---
#2057 Posted: 06:07:30 12/01/2016
Samus shrieked as the wave of energy flew past her, and Jenosa jumped back. Both of them looked at Phantom.

"I wasn't actually fighting," Samus protested, slowly standing up even as her aching stomach objected to the movement, "I'll have you know I was an innocent victim!"

Jenosa was silent, staring at Velkir.
#2058 Posted: 18:30:09 12/06/2016
"Right..." Phantom responded.

"So, a couple more have come to play, have they? It won't matter, in the end..."

Velkir laughed.
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#2059 Posted: 01:45:12 14/06/2016 | Topic Creator
After practicing his statue impression, Foxtail shook his head as his consciousness returned to the chaos of the roaring battlefield. It was as if his thoughts and actions were being guided by a being on a higher plane of existence, and said being had been absent for quiet some time...
Anyway, Foxtail looked up at the massive pillar erupting from the ground, spreading yet more corruption across the land. Sorry I asked, he thought, looking to Phantom for further orders. "Phantom! What do we do about this thing!?"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#2060 Posted: 07:37:27 16/06/2016
"I must echo that question," Optimus said, eyes on Phantom. "It seems no matter what we do, he just keeps coming back ever stronger. What can we do?"

Grimlock huffed. "I could defeat him easily!"

Predaking landed near Grimlock, snarling at him.

"Well, aren't you a bundle of joy," Jenosa grimaced, looking up at Velkir. "I have no idea who you are, but already I don't like you."

Samus activated the Power Suit, pointing the arm cannon at Velkir. "En garde!"

Dust pulled the crystal out and its glow began to pulsate, making him think of a heartbeat. It floated out of his hand, and an orange creature he had never seen before began to take shape, the crystal nestled firmly in her chest.

So it is a heart, he thought.

"Thanks!" Chrystalis would've smiled if a Deoxys was capable of such a thing. "Now it's time for me to help you out as promised!"

Chrystalis' eyes turned an ethereal blue, and a glow much like it surrounded Dust, Fidget, and Ahrah. Chrystalis floated out of the chasm, levitating the three with her until they reached solid ground. She set them down near Phantom, landing a few inches away from them.

"Whoa, what's that?" she finally noticed Velkir. "Whoa, dude, what happened to your face?"

Godzilla struggled to escape Kiryu's grasp and dive into the chasm after Nick and Elsie, but the MechaGodzilla's grip was too strong for him.
#2061 Posted: 07:47:01 16/06/2016
Nihil Velkir spread out his wings and smiled malevolently at Grimlock.

"You cannot kill me. The Dark Kir Dragon is a true immortal, never answering to the likes of Death itself, the ultimate among ultimate beings!"

"Look at his wings," Phantom said. Four orbs were placed evenly on each wing. They resembled crystal eyes.

"Those could be weak points."
---
#2062 Posted: 02:44:24 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Foxtail nodded, turning his attention to the crystal eyes on the mad god's wings. Crouched low, he shut his eyes in focus, willing the winds to come to his aid. It wasn't long before he was riding in his own personal vortex, brief flashes of lightning arcing around the miniature twister. Though small, it ripped chunks of earth from the ground, which his life energies purified into natural elements. Satisfied with his impromptu "aircraft", the young fox steered into the air.
---
#2063 Posted: 06:02:46 19/06/2016
Grimlock growled at Nihil Velkir. Optimus shook his head.

"Very well," Optimus stuck the Star Saber into the corrupted earth, the sword's power pushing some of it away and creating a small space free of corruption. His hands transformed into guns, ready to fire at the orbs. "Since you seem to know a lot about what has been going on, I trust your judgement."

Predaking took to the skies once more, flying towards Nihil Velkir and preparing to shoot a fireball at one of the orbs.

"Shoot the orbs, got it," Jenosa took in a deep breath and exhaled, clapping her hands together. "Yeah, sure, seems easy enough. Ha. Not really. How the hell am I supposed to reach that?"

Samus' arm cannon opened up, and she fired a slew of Seeker Missiles at one of the orbs.

Jenosa scowled. "Showoff."

"If you say so," Samus shrugged.

"I don't know who you are, and I'm not sure I care all that much, but you're in the same position I'm in..." Dust said to Jenosa, shuffling his feet. "So..."

"Join the pity party, is what he's gonna say," Fidget finished for him.

"Why not?" Jenosa grumbled.

"Wait, we're fighting this guy?" Chrystalis looked at the group and Nihil Velkir, then back to the group. "No wonder his face is a mess! Oh well, you guys and girls seem to know what you're doing, so I'll help too!"

She morphed into her Attack Forme, flying up to join Predaking.

Hearing Phantom's advice, Kiryu let go of Godzilla and moved in to attack. Godzilla wasted no time in shooting a beam of atomic fire at one of the orbs.
#2064 Posted: 06:13:57 19/06/2016
Phantom started firing lightning at the orbs.

With his wings spread, Nihil Velkir began forming numerous crystal spikes to send flying at everyone.
---
#2065 Posted: 18:05:13 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Foxtail flung a large stone to counter a crystal, swerving around more, then fired a quick lightning bolt at one of Nihil Velkir's orbs before swinging back around.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:06:03 27/06/2016 by Skyhunter
#2066 Posted: 06:06:33 03/07/2016
Grimlock roared and jumped back, dodging one of the spikes. Optimus charged forward and slashed the second spike in half with the Star Saber, saving himself and anyone near him.

Predaking and Chrystalis weaved their way through the onslaught. Predaking releasing a torrent of flames at Nihil Velkir while Chrystalis charged a Shadow Ball and launched it at one of the orbs.

Godzilla leapt out of the path of one spike, charging and unleashing another beam of atomic flames at Nihil Velkir.

Kiryu charged his own beam and raised his hands towards the spike flying his away, blasting it into shards with the combined power of his maser beam and the twin lasers on his arms.

"Hey guys, we've got a problem," Samus said to Jenosa and the others, as corrupted wildlife began to emerge from all directions of the wasteland. She charged her Power Beam, shooting down as many as she could.

A corrupted wolf knocked Ahrah out of Dust's hands, and a corrupted bear tackled Jenosa to the ground.
#2067 Posted: 06:18:51 03/07/2016
Some of the orbs took damage, while Phantom quickly dodged a spike coming his way.

A dark red blur quickly dashed into the battle, cutting down both corrupted wolf and corrupted bear in two swift strikes of a katana.

"Are you two fools done being distracted?"

A female android stood glaring at Dust and Jenosa. She stood nine feet tall, holding a katana that was jet black on its edges with a crimson red crystal running down the center of its blade. It radiated immense energy.

OOC: The android's appearance.

Also... if Be Your Avatar goes on long enough, I plan to have further evolutions of Velkir appear. Ones far more powerful than Nihil Velkir.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:24:39 03/07/2016 by Zithdaitoh
#2068 Posted: 00:42:02 03/08/2016
"Who are you calling fools?!" Jenosa growled, getting back up and dusting herself off.

"Thanks..." Dust mumbled, retrieving Ahrah.

Samus turned to face the newcomer and an undignified squeak escaped her throat. "Oh no, not you!"

Godzilla and Kiryu got closer to Velkir, feeling a rumbling underneath their feet. Godzilla stepped back while Kiryu stood his ground, Baragon bursting out of the ground in front of him. Soon after, King Ghidorah and Mothra flew out of the pit, Nick and Elsie still clinging to King Ghidorah.
First | Previous | Page 42 of 42
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me