Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 41 of 42 | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Be Your Avatar (private) [CLOSED]
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9420
#2001 Posted: 18:58:11 13/10/2014
Phantom quickly teleported out of the way of a bolt. More spatial rifts opened, and the five eyes from before appeared and began shooting beams again.

OOC: For the record, you're free to control corrupted creatures. Even corrupted trees can attack.
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:59:33 13/10/2014 by Zithdaitoh
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#2002 Posted: 22:38:50 16/10/2014 | Topic Creator
[Hmm. That gives me an idea, but I'm not really in the mood to write about it at the moment.]
[Alright, here we go:]

Earlier...

The lovely Lotus Wild had simply been wandering about the forest without a care in the world, keeping herself occupied with exploring to her heart's content. She had wondered where the others had disappeared off to, but the young vixen knew that they'd most likely be fine on their own. A little disappointed by the withered, decaying parts of the forest, she hoped the situation with the spreading chaos wouldn't get worse...

...and much to her dismay, it did just that. What was worse, the environment around wasn't the only thing ruined by the sudden Corruption, but it also consumed her as well. She gasped in horror as it told hold. Jet black fur, flaming hair, wisps of smoke, dark red dragon wings... though she fought to resist, it was all in vain as she lapsed into insanity once more. Her dark, seductive form fully realized, she flew on instinct to the clearing of the raging battle, noting that Foxtail was among the resistance, and waited for an opening to snatch him away to take care of their unfinished business from earlier...
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:50:44 21/10/2014 by Skyhunter
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#2003 Posted: 05:08:05 27/10/2014
Ooc: Sry guys! I haven't been here for many months so can someone explain what is happening right now? Then I can just come in as a new character?
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#2004 Posted: 18:26:12 27/10/2014
OOC: Hmm, well... we have characters fighting the giant, ethereal dragon named Nihil Velkir, whose appearance is similar to my avatar; he just has a notable pair of giant wings, four ominous, red eyes, and a pair each of arms and legs. Does that work, to start with?
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2005 Posted: 06:23:02 28/10/2014
Godzilla's vision cleared and he immediately fired an atomic beam at one of Velkir's eyes, and Kiryu fired his own beam soon after.

Baragon jumped out of the way of a beam and fired his flame ray at same eye, then he slashed some approaching tentacles with his claws.

Mothra fired a beam at the eye, and King Ghidorah fired his gravity beam.

OOC: that's all you're getting for now
#2006 Posted: 13:38:44 28/10/2014
Ooc: Is it ok for you if I join now? Or should I wait?
---
#2007 Posted: 18:51:59 28/10/2014
That particular eye was destroyed, sending Velkir's Corrupting blood flying out. The other eyes shot beams at the kaiju.

OOC: Join whenever. And for the sake of added detail...

Quote: Zithdaitoh
"Implying I need a reason?"

Velkir suddenly blew the cloud of dust away with his wings, revealing his new, entirely ethereal form. As if in response, the shards of metal that had previously been attached to his body flared up a wave of dark energy into the air and dissolved into the ground, corrupting the environment and converting it to the same ethereal substance comprising Velkir's body.

"With this newfound freedom, I am Nihil Velkir! Hahahahahahaha, ahahahahahaha! Nobody can save you now!"

As Velkir radiated sheer power that no being of this universe had any right to have, it became apparent that he was never a machine to begin with.

OOC: Full picture of what I'm using for Nihil Velkir. Note that he still has his arms and legs.
*snores*
---
#2008 Posted: 19:07:49 28/10/2014
Ooc: Interesting. Well I haven't roleplayed here like in half a year so.. my character just comes from somewhere and finds your characters? Well I need to think. I will wait for the best moment and do my best. Guys you can help me in this if you want.
---
Spyro7850 Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#2009 Posted: 04:56:34 12/11/2014
OOC: Back after a long absence. Can I join back in as Ness?
---
#1 Roller Brawl fan
"Ness, you'll always be the best character in Smash."
-Brawl in the Family, Comic #599
#2010 Posted: 22:29:09 13/11/2014
OOC: I guess if it's fine with Skyhunter.
---
#2011 Posted: 20:53:01 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
[StalkerSnake and Spyro can rejoin if they wish.]
[And sorry for my long absence, I've been really worn out from school lately.]

Foxtail sliced a jagged slab of flint through another tentacle, taking care to avoid Velkir's corruptive blood. Unbeknownst to him, he would soon be assaulted by two other entities, one an enemy, one a friend...
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#2012 Posted: 19:25:45 10/12/2014
can i be Blastermind
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#2013 Posted: 06:36:58 12/12/2014
Kiryu let out a shrill metallic shriek as he was hit with one of the beams, falling to the ground and nearly crushing Dust and Fidget, but they moved out of the way in time.

Godzilla was hit in the stomach by one of the beams, and fell onto his back, accidentally tossing Nick and Elsie into the air. The two screamed as they flew, but were caught by Predaking before they could slam into the ground.

King Ghidorah attempted to dodge the beam headed for him, but it hit his wing enough for him to struggle to stay into the air. Mothra, however, couldn't dodge the beam and went flying right into King Ghidorah, and both of them smashed into Baragon.

Optimus and Grimlock both watched this as if to say 'I don't like where this is going'.
#2014 Posted: 18:54:13 14/12/2014
Phantom shot one of the four remaining eyes, causing it to explode.

In the meantime, Nihil Velkir ripped a number of large boulders from the earth, hurling them one by one at Foxtail, Optimus and Grimlock.
---
#2015 Posted: 00:33:05 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Foxtail dodged left and right in the hailstorm of boulders, even sending an earthen drill of his own towards one, sending it spiraling into another eye.

The Corruption had finally overridden the mechanical fox's motherboard, and while he was bound to a new master now, the coding and desire to eliminate Foxtail still stood strong. Foxtron took his targeting system off of Velkir, and turned it on the two Autobots, rocketing towards them and sending a couple of missiles their way. It knew that terminating the imposter fox's allies would make it a much easier task.
---
#2016 Posted: 04:09:53 30/12/2014
After dodging the boulders thrown at them, Optimus and Grimlock were hit by the missiles, having seen them too late. Grimlook stood back up after a few moments, and charged at Foxtron with a mighty roar. Optimus slowly rose to his feet.

Deciding he no longer wished to carry them, Predaking flew down to the ground and let go of Nick and Elsie.

"Hi," was all Fidget offered as the two landed near her and Dust.
#2017 Posted: 02:26:41 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Foxtron's eyes gave a warning flash, and a pair of bladed discs extended from his arms. He rocketed toward Grimlock, spinning wildly with his saws at the ready, and his internal furnace charging up a fire breath attack.
---
#2018 Posted: 20:49:28 24/01/2015
As a third eye exploded, the other two eyes began firing beams at Foxtail in retaliation.
---
#2019 Posted: 19:43:11 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Foxtail summoned a prism of crystal from the depths of the earth to shield himself and refract the beams. The beams frayed out and crevices began forming in the crystals until they shattered. Foxtail then launched the leftover shards at the two eyes to return fire.
---
#2020 Posted: 02:42:47 02/02/2015
Grimlock roared and reached to grab Foxtron, a fireball charging in his throat even as the saws struck him.
#2021 Posted: 20:52:43 05/02/2015
The remaining eyes exploded as the shards hit them. This appeared to stun Nihil Velkir, and another spatial rift opened in front of his chest, revealing a large red crystal.

Phantom quickly shot some red lightning at this crystal.

OOC: The crystal is Velkir's heart, and his true weak point.
---
#2022 Posted: 04:51:46 13/03/2015
Both Godzilla and Kiryu got back to their feet and fired their beams at the crystal.

OOC: i will add more when i am not tired, but for now, topic, i summon thee.
#2023 Posted: 21:38:27 16/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Despite his best efforts, Foxtron found himself in Grimlock's grasp, unable to pry himself free. As strong as he was, he was, of course, only the size of a fox, and was at Grimlock's mercy at that moment.

[I don't mind if you kill Foxtron.]
---
#2024 Posted: 21:22:27 01/04/2015
Grimlock growled within his throat, aiming the fireball at Foxtron, ignoring the fact that the flames were also hitting his own clawed hands.

Predaking hovered in between Godzilla and Kiryu, shooting a fireball at the crystal.

A Corrupted tree lowered a branch and snatched Dust's hat, prompting a disgruntled cry from him.

"Give that back!" Dust sliced through the branch with Ahrah, retrieving his hat.

"No touching," Fidget added.

"...Seriously?" Elsie facepalmed. Nick just stared.
#2025 Posted: 22:39:42 04/05/2015
Phantom fired some lasers at the crystal while Nihil Velkir was still stunned.

OOC: Need to get the ball rolling on this thread again.
---
#2026 Posted: 15:35:58 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
The scorching flames quickly became too much for Foxtron to handle, eventually causing his engine to overheat. Trembling heavily, a warning siren played from his systems before he finally exploded in Grimlock's hand, ending his artificial life in a shower of shrapnel.

Rest in pieces, you handsome rouge Foxtail thought, witnessing the death of his metallic doppelganger. He then turned his attention back to Velkir, noting the appearance of the red crystal in his chest cavity. That looks important, better kill it. The young fennec then joined Phantom in striking the evil entity's heart with lightning.
---
#2027 Posted: 02:58:12 18/05/2015
Grimlock let out a gruff cry as the shrapnel hit him, and he backed away. He growled and brushed himself off, his metallic hands blackened from his attack and the following explosion. They groaned in protest of any movement.

"Are you alright?" Optimus asked him, and Grimlock nodded in response. Optimus looked at him briefly, then turned to face the crystal, firing at it with his gun.

"You know, I'm thinking we could use that dragon, moth, and dinosaur right now," Elsie pointed to the still unconscious King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Baragon.

"I'm inclined to agree..." Dust slashed at an approaching tentacle after he said that, "But... What do you suggest?"

"We wake them up," Nick answered as if that solved everything.

"Oh, sure, why did I even ask?" Dust rolled his eyes, "Don't worry about that thing, I'll keep you both safe. Just wake those three up!"

"You got it, buddy," Elsie agreed.
#2028 Posted: 07:04:07 19/05/2015
As Velkir's heart took some substantial damage, the spatial rift exposing it suddenly closed again as the destroyer god recovered. As he made a "Come get some" gesture with one hand, a large number of fireballs formed behind him...

OOC: Am I the only one subscribed to this topic?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:10:37 19/05/2015 by Zithdaitoh
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#2029 Posted: 08:26:46 31/05/2015
[OOC: Well, it certainly has been a while. More than a year since I last post on this topic. Ouch.
I do plan to make a return now, but since it's been that long since my last post, I've somewhat forgotten the route I had my old characters on. So I'm going to have to pretty much restart with another character. Relating to my current avatar.]

[Sorry if this is a slight inconvenience to anyone who had plans involving my old characters. Buuut, as I've said, it's been too long. On a side note, I'm planning on making a big post that introduces this new character.]

[Edit: Okay, so maybe not a year, but quite a lot has happened since my last post here.]
---
No.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:37:11 31/05/2015 by icedragon333
#2030 Posted: 17:24:14 31/05/2015
OOC: Do you need a recap at all?
---
#2031 Posted: 19:22:12 31/05/2015
[OOC: Yes please, that would be desirable. I haven't exactly been on Darkspyro much, yesterday being the day I returned.]
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:23:05 31/05/2015 by icedragon333
#2032 Posted: 19:30:32 31/05/2015
OOC: In addition to the recent posts above, does this work?

Quote: Zithdaitoh
"Implying I need a reason?"

Velkir suddenly blew the cloud of dust away with his wings, revealing his new, entirely ethereal form. As if in response, the shards of metal that had previously been attached to his body flared up a wave of dark energy into the air and dissolved into the ground, corrupting the environment and converting it to the same ethereal substance comprising Velkir's body.

"With this newfound freedom, I am Nihil Velkir! Hahahahahahaha, ahahahahahaha! Nobody can save you now!"

As Velkir radiated sheer power that no being of this universe had any right to have, it became apparent that he was never a machine to begin with.

OOC: Full picture of what I'm using for Nihil Velkir. Note that he still has his arms and legs.
*snores*
---
#2033 Posted: 19:40:10 31/05/2015
[OOC: I guess it works. But my planned character isn't quite on the same level of power.]

[Expect the post in the next few days, I am basing my character around an unwritten fanfiction of mine with an appearance similar to my current avatar.]
---
No.
#2034 Posted: 07:29:07 01/06/2015
OOC: Welcome back, icedragon!

Godzilla roared as if angered by Velkir's gesture, and motioned to charge towards him in a fit of rage, but Kiryu placed his hand on his shoulder and stopped him.

Predaking, however, did not have such a luxury and flew towards Velkir, fire growing within his throat and mouth.

Grimlock growled, but did not move to attack when he saw that Optimus was instead watching Velkir.

"Come on, I know you're better than this!" Nick shouted to King Ghidorah and his allies, "Wake up! I may not know what world you came from, but I know we're on the same side! We need you!"

"Yes, yell all you want..." Elsie buried her face in her hands for a moment, then looked at three Kaiju, "Ah, what the hell... Wake up you sorry excuse for...whatever you are!"

She kicked one of King Ghidorah's noses, not that he even noticed such an action. She was an ant to him, after all.

"Wow, you guys really do need help..." Fidget slumped her shoulders in exhaustion and annoyance, while Dust slashed away an approaching creature of Corruption.
#2035 Posted: 15:21:54 01/06/2015
[OOC: My next post will be a big one. One character from another dimension, coming right up!]

A seven foot tall portal opens up, showing a flooded castle with the ruins of homes in the distance. The place seems to have suffered from an attack.
---
No.
#2036 Posted: 16:33:01 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
[Nice to have you back, icedragon smilie]

Foxtail just gasped at Velkir's gesture, in a sort of "Oh no you didn't" manner. "That's my thing! You're in for it now, big guy!" he shouted in response to the evil god's taunt, and begun rapidly spinning, becoming airborne as a whirlwind formed around him. He didn't seem to notice a stray rift open itself on the field yet.
---
#2037 Posted: 16:42:08 01/06/2015
[OOC: For this post, I will be writing in a first person perspective. Simply because it has no interactivity with other characters, and serves as an introductory post. If some parts appear rushed, that’s because I didn’t want to make this post enormous. smilie]
[A dotted line will show the point where my character can interact with yours.]

[Brace yourselves, it’s going to be a wall of text.]

4th of October, 2026, 6:30 AM, 2 miles above the Atlantic Ocean.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, as much as I hate it, I have to get up, I have a job to do. Ah, sorry, I’m getting ahead of myself. The name’s Spitfire, I’m a female Pegasus pony and my job is to secure areas of anomalous magic, or A.R.O.M.s. They’re concentrated areas of magic that have yet to settle, and they are caused by the Earth’s magnetic field interacting violently with magic. We don’t know why this happens; and probably never will, but we can contain these events. We do know that A.R.O.M.s won’t be happening much longer though.

Ahem, now that is over, I’ll bring this back to me. Pushing the covers off of myself and shutting off the alarm, I prepare for another day of work and potentially an AROM event, they don’t happen every day, and I only cover what happens in the UK, despite being posted in the Atlantic. Suiting up after brushing my teeth, I set hoof out of my room.

A short walk took me to the response centre of the airship. Whoops, forgot to mention that too, just picture a large aircraft carrier that can fly thanks to magic. I look at the map in the centre of the room, everything is calm. But a gruff male voice cuts interrupts any thoughts I may have had, what’s with gruff voices and high ranks? “Ah, Spitfire, just the mare I was hoping to talk to.” He stated, forcing me to look up at him. He’s what’d you’d expect as a human for a pony; tall, simply tall. “Sir?” I reply, acknowledging his statement.

“In the time it took you to suit up and make your way here, we’ve noticed a build-up of energy in the ruins of your old town which we believe will develop into an AROM event.” He informs me, pointing to the map as it slowly zooms in on my old home, total population: 0. I usually get sent to populated areas with a team. Why is the Air Marshal telling me this?

“The higher ups want you to take this mission, we’d normally delegate a small team to this, but they want you to go solo for this.” The man states with a slight frown. Not liking the idea as much as I do. “Isn’t that against normal procedure?” I inquire, he just nods. “Look, I’m sorry about this ma’am, but I don’t like this as much as you don’t, but we all know how arguing with the Air Chief Marshals go. So armour up, you deploy at 0900.” The man declared.

I looked up towards the large clock on the east wall of the room, it read 8:15. Damn, I had to get a move on. Sighing, I immediately began my trot towards the armoury, where our armour is kept. Upon arriving to the automatic doors; which opened immediately, I walked over to my armour and began to put it on.

The armour was developed with pegasus ponies in mind, allowing for flight, yet not sacrificing durability, and with magic, it could store a few useful pieces of tech within it. Weapons were concealed across my barrel, and thrusters were integrated into the rear hooves of the armour. The helmet was another story all in on its own. It completely covered the head of a pony, and had a few displays which have uses for different situations, I’d be talking for hours about all of the uses the helmet had, but I won’t. Duty calls!

That sounded dumb.

Having prepared for deployment, I headed to the embarkation room; it was a large room with the hangar of the ship adjacent to it. This room had teleportation pads. Yes, tech and magic can be fused to provide stronger applications of arcane energies. A unicorn was operating the control panel; she was a cyan pony with a spell matrix for a cutie mark with a darker shade for a mane.

“Ma’am,” she began “The adjustments have been made, please step into the pad.” The mare ordered. I complied and shortly after doing so, she spoke again. “Good luck ma’am!” she said as she initiated the teleportation. I heard a loud humming then the sound of a loud crack.

Two years of long distance teleportation help you build up to sudden changes in location and atmosphere pressure. Beginning to look around, I found myself sitting right next to a mirror… no, it showed… I don’t know what it showed, but it’s not anything I’ve ever encountered before. I ping my magic into the armour’s communication system, but as I did that, I began to feel a pull towards the… portal, spacial rift? The anomaly was emitting its own gravity field, and an increasingly strong one at that.

“Operative Firelance to HMS Cumulonimbus, I have foun-” That was all I could say before I was suddenly jerked towards the portal, by the stars, it was pulling me straight into it!

}----------------------------------------------------------------------------{

An armoured fiery yellow pegasus pony rocketed out of the portal, screaming from the sudden pull she was subjected to. Her body connected to a tree with a loud crack and the sound of something splintering. The tree collapses in the same direction the pegasus was flying. The yellow pony was dazed by the impact, but can make out enough to see the portal close.

“Oh **** me! Of course this had to happen!” she cursed, as a new wave of dizziness hit her. Did I hit my head? The mare wondered to herself.

(This post, minus these words here, counts up to 999 words.(Some of those are the formatting commands.))
---
No.
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 18:23:08 01/06/2015 by icedragon333
#2038 Posted: 18:41:40 01/06/2015
Velkir released a maniacal laugh as he proceeded to unleash a rain of fireballs upon the field. As he did so, one of his four eyes looked to the side, appearing to take note of something...

Phantom dodged with a series of rapid teleports.
---
#2039 Posted: 19:22:53 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The young fox swerved in his vortex to dodge the incoming flaming balls of death, manipulating the breeze in hopes of extinguishing a few. A streak of blazing yellow caught his eye as it was ejected from the portal. Although the rift didn't appear to be of Velkir's kind, he was still on guard. Once the unknown object made contact with the forest, he could identify it as yet another equine form. An ally? Or another of the dark god's goons? Foxtail held off on acting upon the pegasus until he saw her true colors.
---
#2040 Posted: 19:41:03 01/06/2015
Spitfire quickly got over her dizziness, ponies; regardless of their tribe, are hardy people. But she still felt disorientated, the air simply felt... wrong. She scrambled to her hooves in the realisation that she might not be somewhere that she knows. The tree that she had impacted immediately caught her attention. A splintered stump with the rest of the tree a good meter away from her.

'Oops? I hope this land isn't owned.' Were her first thoughts as she looked away from the tree to continue her visual scan of the local area. A strange... thing that looked like a dragon was the only thing that she noticed, as seeing anything else was somewhat hard when there's a dragon of all things.

She did the only thing a pony would, panic.

"APS, Code Red! Initiate full armour mode and scan for lifeforms! Weapons active, standby mode!" She shouted. The effects of her cry were instant, her visor darkened and her legs were completely enveloped with the suit's armour. Two strange weapons deployed from both sides of her barrel and appeared to power up; they didn't obstruct her wing's movement though.

All she could do now, is wait untill the dragon either attacks, or speaks to her.

'Oh joy.'
---
No.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:44:14 01/06/2015 by icedragon333
#2041 Posted: 20:06:05 01/06/2015
Velkir spoke in his dark voice.

"Oh, what is this? Another unfortunate soul stumbles into my vision?"

OOC: And Velkir is certainly no average dragon.
---
#2042 Posted: 20:19:41 01/06/2015
"And you're the keeper of eyes or something?!" The armoured mare quipped, just as her scan came back with results. This place was teeming with sentient life, if they were anything like this... abomination, then she was in for a world of hurt... until she flew away of course.

Spitfire pinged her innate magic to her rear hooves, silently activating the thruster mechanism on her suit, ready for the moment this potential foe proves itself too strong to adapt to in short notice.
---
No.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:00:33 01/06/2015 by icedragon333
#2043 Posted: 04:00:03 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, well, what do we have here?" the corrupted Lotus mused to herself, chuckling darkly at the sight of Spitfire. "Another pesky creature standing between me and my Foxy Woxy, huh?" Despite her recent corruption, the evil trees had attempted to maim her regardless, but she had put them in their place, reducing them to charcoal. "Well, Lotus, I say we go and roll out the welcome mat for her!" And with that, the blazing ender fox teleported behind the armored mare, silently waiting for her to notice.

"Such a silly name, Lotus is... I need a new one... flaming death.... Pyre. Yes, that will do nicely."
---
#2044 Posted: 12:54:06 02/06/2015
[Is it day, or night? This post will be edited accordingly.]

Being a pegasus, Spitfire could feel the air behind her shift as something suddenly occupied it. Grinning in realisation, Spitfire called upon her magic and began forming a fog with moisture from the air and ground around her. As the fogstarted to take shape in a large area around Spitfire, she vanished.

Spitfire's magical ability is slightly above par than most unicorns. Raw power doesn't mean much though, but her military training hones partially on magic projection, due to issues of wasted potential in the equine half of the military.

She was hovering above the ground, making sure to not disturb the air, though, maintaining three spells at once could be taxing for a pegasus, but thankfully, only the invisibility spell was the only complex one; and that was being supported by her suit.

'APS, activate voice projection.' the mare thought to her suit, as the helmet interfaced with her thoughts. As it was quite dark, she couldn't make out her could-be assailant.

"It's not the first time somebody has tried that on me, every time, they were hostile towards me. Tell me, what are you?" Spitfire's voice demanded. The fog beneath her was getting thicker by every moment, like she was planning to freeze her attacker if it tried anything.
---
No.
#2045 Posted: 18:03:54 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
[Um... I hadn't taken a day/night cycle into consideration. Let's just say that it's night to keep things simple.]

Though her dark fur masked her against the dead of night, the ethereal glow of Pyre's flickering violet flames was a dead giveaway. But she wouldn't let this telltale sign hinder her as she snickered at Spitfire's demanding tone. "If you must know..." she began, her seductive voice ominously echoing in the field of mist. "I am Pyre... I am.... death."

Destroying the environment was one thing, but taking his girlfriend was another entirely. Foxtail stared, mouth agape, horrified at the appearance of the once benevolent Lotus fallen victim to the dark god's influence. A single, devastated word passed his lips in a hushed tone.

"No..."
---
#2046 Posted: 19:38:46 02/06/2015
"Well, aren't you a pretentious one." Spitfire chided condescendingly. Evil always says big things, yet never delivers. And Spitfire interpreted this as an evil speech, maintaining her invisibility, she started to cool the fog as it started to get really thick. She was going to freeze it solid, something she's only done once before, with minor success.

"Here, some advice for evil wannabe number #32." Spitfire continued, speaking from experience. "Relax.. take your time and chill!" she threatened as the fog began to fall in temperature rapidly.

Having no clue of Pyre's location, she simply hoped to ensnare her assailant in the fog.
---
No.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 12:31:56 03/06/2015 by icedragon333
#2047 Posted: 05:01:49 03/06/2015
Dust saw the fireballs and frantically looked around for a way to escape them, finally deciding to run underneath one of Mothra's wings, holding Fidget. Nick and Elsie hid under one of King Ghidorah's wings instead.

Godzilla jumped to dodge the fireballs, but failed and was sent crashing to the ground. Kiryu shielded his face as one smashed into him and he felt his body starting to melt. Kiryu roared and with every shred of strength he could muster, rushed out of the fire.

Predaking had no time to react, and was sent crashing into the ground, sliding towards Optimus and Grimlock, who were able to dodge.

As the fireballs crashed into the ground, the three unconscious god Kaiju began to slowly open their eyes...
#2048 Posted: 05:08:47 03/06/2015
Appearing satisfied with Pyre engaging the newcomer for now, Velkir focused back on his former targets, once more summoning the endless waves of tentacles to attack.

OOC: I'd love it if someone tempted fate by asking what makes Velkir so godlike.
---
#2049 Posted: 00:53:23 05/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Foxtail, still frozen in shock at his mate's corruption, failed to notice Velkir summon more tentacles, and as such, one of them struck him, knocking him out of the air, bouncing along the ground, dust in his fur and the taste of blood in his mouth. After his plummet, he shakily rose to his paws, glaring at Velkir with contempt. "What makes this guy so godlike anyway?" the young fox rhetorically asked.

A chill went down Pyre's spine, but it didn't seem to bother her. She was paradoxical, chillingly cold yet blazing hot, an abomination of fire and darkness, and though she couldn't detect Spitfire any more than she could the ender fox, she took the drop in temperature in stride.

"Oh, you icy people think you're so cool, don't you?" The vixen offered a mischievous laugh as she teleported around. "Well, I say it's about time to turn up the heat!" And heat things up she did, as she sent forth a stream of flame through the dense fog in a literal blind fire.
---
#2050 Posted: 01:39:26 05/06/2015
OOC: This is gonna be a big one.

"What makes me so godlike...?"

A massive earthquake struck as Velkir laughed. A massive column of rock rose from the earth, and as Velkir wrapped his long body around it, the ground around it caved away into a huge chasm.

One gesture, and life sprung back up in places where the fire, ice and Decay powers of Velkir's previous forms had devastated the landscape, only to be immediately swept up in a wave of Corruption. A second gesture, and stormclouds rolled in faster than the eye could blink. Torrential rain blanketed the land, thunder shook the earth, and the wind picked up to gale force speeds.

Corruption also crept up from the newly formed chasm.

OOC: For the record, the rain will not affect Pyre's fire.
Snore?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:41:39 07/06/2015 by Zithdaitoh
First | Previous | Page 41 of 42 | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me