Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 40 of 42 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Be Your Avatar (private) [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1951 Posted: 00:45:28 01/08/2014
"You see that?" Fidget pointed to the orb, "It's gonna blow!"

Optimus put the Star Saber away and then held his hand out for Dust and Fidget, carrying them as he jumped off of Velkir. Grimlock gave one final roar, and jumped after them.

Predaking landed next to Nick and Elsie, as Godzilla and Kiryu watched.
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9420
#1952 Posted: 01:30:28 01/08/2014
"At last... I have waited... centuries... for this... For release... freedom..."

Velkir exploded, sending large pieces of metal flying through the sky. A huge cloud of dust and debris obscured the place he had occupied, but it looked like he had truly been defeated this time...
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
#1953 Posted: 09:16:57 01/08/2014
"Is it finally over?" Dust asked, looking too tired to go on much longer. Grimlock remained in his T-Rex form, not wanting to be caught off guard. Optimus paid him no mind, but his own face expressed doubt.

Kiryu looked at Godzilla, then walked away from him. He rolled his eyes.

"What's all this nonsense now?" Elsie inquired, confused by the voice. Nick shrugged.

OOC: best i can do for now
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#1954 Posted: 15:06:04 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blister slowly descended back to the surface, quite exhausted from the epic battle he had just partaken in. His glow dimmed and wings receded as he reverted back to his standard form. Foxtail was at his side immediately.

"Dude, Blister, that was awesome! Are you alright?" Foxtail asked with a mixture of excitement and worry. "Do you think you could show me how to do stuff like that?"
"I appreciate your concern, but I believe I'll be just fine" Blister replied with a reassuring smile. "I am sure you'll come to unlock such powers in yourself in time."

"K." Foxtail glanced at what had been Velkir. "So, you think he's really done this time?"

"We can only hope so."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#1955 Posted: 18:58:23 01/08/2014
Phantom remained on guard. "This particular foe is full of surprises..."

Nothing could be seen through the cloud of dust that was big enough to obscure Velkir...

OOC: *evil laugh*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:11 01/08/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1956 Posted: 02:38:11 02/08/2014
Dust sat down, pulling a cupcake out of his bag, which Fidget immediately took and began eating. He stared at her for a moment, then pulled out another one, moving himself away from her as if to protect it. Both cupcakes gone within mere seconds, Dust and Fidget looked fully recovered from the previous battles.

"...Eating food and recovering just like that?" Nick questioned.

"You guys from a video game or something?" Elsie added.

Dust and Fidget stared, as if to say 'What's a video game?'
#1957 Posted: 03:01:24 02/08/2014
Phantom pulled out some kind of device. "Anyone else need their energy restored?"
---
#1958 Posted: 03:50:08 02/08/2014
"Me, me," Elsie waved her hand, looking bored.

"If by 'energy restored', you mean I could sleep for a week, then yes," Nick answered, sitting down and holding his head. Godzilla groaned in response, laying down, wanting to sleep.

Optimus stepped forward, "I am afraid I cannot be of much help if I do not replenish my Energon soon-"

"Grimlock admits no weakness!" a now humanoid Grimlock roared, but yet he looked worn as well.

"...So if you have any spare Energon, that would be appreciated."

Predaking nodded, but glared at Grimlock.

Kiryu merely turned his back to everyone, giving a mechanical groan that translated to 'Wimps'.
#1959 Posted: 03:52:58 02/08/2014
"I think this device here should be able to restore you all," Phantom responded.
---
#1960 Posted: 04:28:12 02/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blister looked up, already burning hotter by the minute. "I could use a good rejuvenation..." he said, floating over to the group. He had worked hard today, and he deserved a reward; brandishing a glass bottle, he took a deep swig of rum for his troubles.

Meanwhile, Foxtail whipped out a 3DS to entertain himself with.
---
#1961 Posted: 03:25:07 03/08/2014
"Then I'm all for it," Nick replied, "And I'm sure everyone else is, too."

"...You have something for every situation, don't you?" Elsie asked, "Convenient."
#1962 Posted: 03:26:29 03/08/2014
"Perhaps so," Phantom responded. "Anyway anyone is free to take the device for a moment."
---
#1963 Posted: 02:08:11 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
[I got nothing to say, I'm just posting to keep it alive.]
---
#1964 Posted: 02:56:32 04/08/2014
Nick took the device and looked it over, letting out a surprised 'Hm?' when it glowed for a moment. Afterwards, he looked and felt as if he hadn't fought any battles at all.

"It really does work," Nick handed the device to Elsie, who gave it a skeptical look. It glowed again as she held it, and she gave a nod in response.

"Pretty serious for something so small," Elsie commented, turning around to face a curious Godzilla, "And speaking of small..."

Elsie looked at the device, then Godzilla, then the device, then Godzilla, until finally she threw it at him. The device glowed as it smacked against his nose, and he clumsily brushed it off, looking healed. He leaned his head to the side with a confused look, as if to ask Elsie why she did that.

Optimus gingerly picked up the device with his fingers and used it to heal himself, then healed Grimlock and Predaking with it as well.

Dust and Fidget just watched them, eating cupcakes.

"You guys are weird," Nick informed them. Dust and Fidget shrugged.
#1965 Posted: 03:04:08 04/08/2014
"Are you quite done with your abundant silliness yet?"

Four red lights began to shine from out of the dust cloud.
---
#1966 Posted: 22:53:05 04/08/2014
"I could say the same to you, buddy," Elsie shot back, readying her rifle.

"I'm getting really sick of you," Nick pointed his rifle towards the red lights, "And I barely even know you."

Godzilla and Kiryu both roared at the red lights.

"Can't you just stay dead?!" Fidget shrieked, "Dead means dead! You aren't supposed to still be alive!"

"Apparently this thing does what he wants..." Dust sighed.

"What is it you want?" Optimus dared to ask, "What has this world and its people done to you?"

Grimlock didn't say anything, choosing to transform and roar, as Predaking growled.
#1967 Posted: 23:09:52 04/08/2014
"Implying I need a reason?"

Velkir suddenly blew the cloud of dust away with his wings, revealing his new, entirely ethereal form. As if in response, the shards of metal that had previously been attached to his body flared up a wave of dark energy into the air and dissolved into the ground, corrupting the environment and converting it to the same ethereal substance comprising Velkir's body.

"With this newfound freedom, I am Nihil Velkir! Hahahahahahaha, ahahahahahaha! Nobody can save you now!"

As Velkir radiated sheer power that no being of this universe had any right to have, it became apparent that he was never a machine to begin with.

OOC: Full picture of what I'm using for Nihil Velkir. Note that he still has his arms and legs.
*snores*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:36 05/08/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1968 Posted: 00:21:48 07/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blister just groaned at Velkir's revival. He should've guessed it wouldn't be that easy of a victory. He would've sprung back into action immediately, but unfortunately, he was too intoxicated once again, so he wisely chose to sit this one out.

Now, Foxtail? He was devastated. Beneath hot babes, food, and video games, the environment itself was the most important thing in the universe to him. He stood frozen, speechless, mortified by the dramatic effect Velkir had bestowed upon the world. And worse yet, he knew that as long as the mad god still stood, he could never hope to restore it to its former beauty.

Blister took note of his petrified student and placed a hand on his shoulder as a means of comfort. "Foxtail?" he said. "I know things may look grim, like there is no hope left. I had the same feeling whilst I was imprisoned in the Nether. But do you know what kept me going through all the pain and agony?"

Without a word, Foxtail looked up with unshed tears glistening in his eyes.

"I dreamed of better times. I had faith that my fortune would change for the better one day. And so it did." Blister crouched down to Foxtail's eye level. "Heed my words, Foxtail. Perseverance has its rewards. Keep your head held high, and when you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything."

The young fox offered a soft smile, which Blister returned. "Alright..." Foxtail piped, invigorated by his elder's words. It may have seemed bleak, but he knew he could turn the tables and save the world. "Now," Blister said more seriously. "Put your training into practice. Use what you've learned and show this invader who he is messing with.

His heart filled with fiery courage, Foxtail nodded and in a flash, took to the air. "Alright, dickhole," he said, addressing Nihil Velkir. "It's time to settle this once and for all. Let's dance!"
---
#1969 Posted: 00:42:16 07/08/2014
Nihil Velkir looked down upon Foxtail with amusement

"You fancy yourself powerful enough to challenge me, but it is just that... a fancy. You cannot even comprehend my true nature, being a mere mortal. Witness the true power of the Shadow Annihilator!"

With this, Velkir laughed.
---
#1970 Posted: 06:12:35 07/08/2014
"You have no right to misuse this world for your own sinister purposes!" Optimus shouted, taking hold of the Star Saber, "On this day, you will answer to justice!"

Grimlock and Predaking roared, while Godzilla and Kiryu slowly approached, looking enraged.

"You've got some nerve, corrupting this land like the rules don't apply to you!" Dust growled, pointing Ahrah at Velkir, "You can come back as many times as you want, but we'll still beat you!"

"What he said!" Fidget yelled, shaking her fist at Velkir.

"But sure, keep talking about all this doom," Elsie rolled her eyes, "That works."

"You're going to pay for everything you've done!" Nick screamed, glaring at Velkir.
#1971 Posted: 04:05:52 08/08/2014
"...Such an abomination," Phantom said. "You're going down!"

Nihil Velkir made gestures, and spatial rifts opened in response. Ethereal tentacles emerged from these rifts to attack everyone... though, each one had a suspicious-looking red dot or circle on its base, near the rift it came out of.
---
#1972 Posted: 14:38:27 08/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Foxtail took note of these tentacles' red circles; they were weak points if he had ever seen them. Maneuvering around, he bended a torrent water around himself, freezing some into icy blades, and sent them soaring at the red spot of one tentacle.
---
#1973 Posted: 17:13:53 08/08/2014
That tentacle was cut off at its base, the remaining stump retreating into the rift it came out of, the rift closing after it. The severed part quickly dissolved into nothingness. A black liquid also spurted from the tentacle stump, which spread more Corruption when it contacted the ground.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:38:37 08/08/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1974 Posted: 02:46:46 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Foxtail groaned at the sight of the Corruption spewing forth by the stump he had reduced the tentacle to; if he had any chance of restoring the balance of this world, it was slipping away due to such reckless acts as that. Note to self: don't do that again. A bit more careful this time, the young fennec went on to prepare for Velkir's next move.
---
#1975 Posted: 04:58:45 09/08/2014
Optimus' free hand morphed into a gun and he fired at one of the tentacles, aiming for the red dot.

No one else got a chance to do anything just yet, as Godzilla and Kiryu aimed their beam attacks at a bunch of the tentacles.

Off to the side, another portal began to grow in size...
#1976 Posted: 05:02:14 09/08/2014
Phantom dodged a tentacle and attacked its red circle.

Velkir also fired off a wave of ethereal spikes.

OOC: The black liquid is Velkir's blood. There's no real way of hurting him without having it spurt out and thus spread more Corruption.
*waiting for Skyhunter*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:27:28 11/08/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1977 Posted: 06:03:47 10/08/2014
Grimlock and Predaking both exhaled torrents of flames at the tentacles after Godzilla and Kiryu ceased their beam attacks.

The portal split into three large portals, and out of them three Kaiju emerged. The portals vanished, and the Kaiju examined the Corrupted land. Looking furious, they turned their attention to Velkir, ready to attack him.

OOC: these guys are probably gonna go back home once velkir is good and done buuuuut here goes

King Ghidorah

Mothra

Baragon
#1978 Posted: 00:35:00 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
[@Zith Ah, I see.]

A quick look at the newly-surfaced Kaiju, and Foxtail pounced toward another tentacle's red spot, this time using a wide arc of furious flames to scorch his foe.
---
#1979 Posted: 00:49:48 12/08/2014
As the tentacle was also destroyed, Velkir began firing Corruption Beams at Foxtail.

"You are the ones who unleashed the true monster, by destroying the armor inhibiting my true power. How does that make you feel?"

OOC: Waiting...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:58 15/08/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1980 Posted: 04:32:51 14/08/2014
"More monsters?" Nick wasn't sure whether to be hopeful or terrified as the newcomers closed in on Velkir.

"Whoever's summoning all these things must want us to win," Elsie commented, firing at a tentacle as it approached her and Nick from the front. Nick shot another one that he saw creeping up to his side.

With a mighty roar, King Ghidorah fired multiple Gravity Beams, one after another, using all three of his heads. As he created trails of destruction, more of Velkir's blood Corrupted the land. He roared in rage, but continued to destroy as many tentacles as he could.

Mothra began flapping her wings furiously, tearing multiple tentacles to pieces with the strong winds as many tried to reach her and failed.

Baragon charged by King Ghidorah and Mothra, firing his own flame ray at tentacles which attempted to grab him.

Godzilla and Kiryu watched.
#1981 Posted: 19:38:32 16/08/2014
Nihil Velkir slammed one of his hands into the ground, which caused the ground immediately under everyone's feet to turn dark, which would be quickly followed up by a black spike bursting out of the ground. However for those flying, the spike would instead come out of a spatial rift.

Phantom quickly jumped out of the way of a spike.
---
#1982 Posted: 01:20:21 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Foxtail was too busy dodging around the corruption beams headed his way. He didn't even have time to react to the spike jabbing out from the slip between dimensions, but fortunately, a trail of rocket exhaust knocked him out of harm's way. The source of his rescue was...

...Foxtron?

Indeed, propelled by a pair of retractable turbines, the metallic doppelganger had saved his organic likeness from certain doom. Looking at his savior and then at said spike, Foxtail was understandably baffled, speechless.

"Only I may bathe in the glory of smiting you" was the machine's only response to Foxtail's confused expression as it pushed past. Its mechanical paws rotated around and receded into its body, replaced by a pair of miniguns. Foxtron then opened fire at several more tentacles, spilling yet more corrosive blood onto the land. Foxtail groaned; he would just have to put up with the spreading corruption for the time being.

[Oh, and heads up: I go back to school tomorrow.]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:26:40 20/08/2014 by Skyhunter
#1983 Posted: 03:55:10 20/08/2014
Godzilla grabbed Nick and Elsie, then jumped out of the way of a spike. Kiryu attempted to dodge, but proved too slow and was knocked to the side by the force of the spike bursting from the ground. He ended up falling onto Grimlock, earning a disgruntled roar. Optimus managed to avoid being flattened and fired at another tentacle.

Predaking noticed the spatial rift open and rolled out of the way. Once he was steady, he charged another beam of flames and shot it down at a few tentacles, giving little attention to the spreading Corruption.

Dust stumbled back as the spike nearly hit him. As he fell onto his back, Ahrah ended up going airborne and slashed a few tentacles before he slammed into the ground.

"That was convenient," Fidget commented, dumbfounded.

"Please get me out of here," Ahrah ordered, "This Corruption's influence is growing too strong.

Dust scrambled to his feet and ran to retrieve Ahrah, as Baragon jumped over one of the spikes, only to be smacked by a particularly large tentacle and sent flying backwards.

King Ghidorah and Mothra ceased their attacks and flew out of the way of the spatial rifts without trying, flying after Baragon as if to say 'BARAGON NO'.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:10:04 25/08/2014 by IsisStormDragon
#1984 Posted: 04:00:09 20/08/2014
Phantom began firing at more tentacles, while Velkir made five more spatial rifts appear. These ones had eyes in them, which began firing lasers and energy pulses at anyone in range.

OOC: Meh, you decide who they're firing at I guess, I can't be bothered right now. Also those eyes can be attacked.
Also any response to what I had Velkir say earlier? And just to note, Skyhunter, you can control some of the tentacles if you want.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:37:13 21/08/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1985 Posted: 21:48:10 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Foxtron fired a barrage of missiles into one eye, while Foxtail busied himself with slicing apart more tentacles.

Velkir's claims meant little to him, for he knew that in time, the wicked would receive their just punishment. "Doesn't matter to me, soon enough you'll just be another story to tell the boys back home" he darefully boasted.
---
#1986 Posted: 22:47:09 23/08/2014
The eye Foxtron fired at, along with its spatial rift, vanished the instant the first missile hit it.
---
#1987 Posted: 05:05:57 25/08/2014
Still holding Nick and Elsie protectively, Godzilla charged his atomic beam and fired at one of the eyes. But instead of the beam being the usual green colour, it came out as a striking blue. Nick and Elsie covered their faces as the beam burned with a greater intensity than ever before. The attack ceased, and Godzilla looked confused for a moment, wondering what he just did.

"Speaking of true power..." Elsie muttered.

"I think we have an answer to that," Nick commented.
#1988 Posted: 19:39:02 26/08/2014
The eye Godzilla fired at promptly vanished the second it was struck. Phantom hit another with a lightning bolt, and that one too vanished.

Velkir began firing Corruption Pulses at Foxtron, even as he also attacked Godzilla, Ghidorah and Mothra with blinding beams of light.

OOC: Nearly anything can become Corrupted, by the way.
Edit: Waiting is fun.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:26:00 29/08/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1989 Posted: 21:18:55 02/09/2014 | Topic Creator
[Before I go on, what exactly does the Corruption... do? I mean, does it turn things over to Velkir's control or does it just generally **** stuff up?]
---
#1990 Posted: 21:24:58 02/09/2014
OOC: The latter seems more accurate for what I was thinking, though it does generally turn things hostile to Velkir's enemies.
---
#1991 Posted: 05:09:27 03/09/2014
Godzilla let out of roar of distress as the light blinded him, but he managed to run out of the beam's path anyway. King Ghidorah and Mothra, however, didn't see the beams in time and were hit, crashing into the ground. Baragon stared in horror, then roared and fired a flame ray at one of the eyes.

Kiryu let out a mechanical shriek and stood up, charging the Absolute Zero Cannon. Grimlock slowly got to his feet and growled, charging his flame breath.
#1992 Posted: 23:41:10 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Foxtron barely had enough time to dart away, just barely getting nicked in the tail by the corruption beams. But this went unnoticed for now.
---
#1993 Posted: 23:57:51 06/09/2014
The eye hit by Baragon immediately vanished. The last eye began shooting beams at Baragon.
---
#1994 Posted: 00:11:41 12/09/2014
Baragon let out a squeaky roar, and then ran out of the beam's way, rushing to Mothra and King Ghidorah. The giant moth and dragon slowly rose, looking at Baragon, and then to Velkir. With cries of defiance, they took to the skies again, and flew towards him. Baragon ran after them as if to say 'WAIT FOR MEEEEE'.

Kiryu and Grimlock fired their attacks at the same time, aiming for the last eye of the spatial rifts. Predaking flew closer to the eye and shot a fireball at it, then flew away.

Godzilla steadied himself, waiting for his vision to clear, as Nick and Elsie held on for dear life.

A tentacle attempted to grab Optimus, but he sliced it in half. Charging the Star Saber, he unleashed another energy wave, destroying dozens of tentacles, only for one to grab his arm from behind, pulling him back.

Dust's attempt to reach Ahrah was foiled when a tentacle wrapped around him and proceeded to try squeezing him to death.

"Hey, let him go!" Fidget yelled, throwing each of her different projectiles at the tentacle, but it didn't let go. Instead, another one smacked into her and sent her flying away from Dust and Ahrah.
#1995 Posted: 19:05:02 13/09/2014
The spatial rift containing the last eye vanished the second it was hit. The damage the eyes took appeared to be affecting Nihil Velkir a bit, though not by much. In response, Velkir let loose with a volley of Corruption Missiles.

Seeing Dust's situation, Phantom began firing at the tentacle holding him.

OOC: /too lazy to select targets atm
---
#1996 Posted: 01:00:28 20/09/2014
King Ghidorah and Mothra dodged the Corruption Missiles that came their way, Baragon shrieking and quickly burrowing underground as the missiles headed for him. He resurfaced shortly after, and continued following his flying companions.

Optimus struggled against the tentacle's pull, dropping the Star Saber to transform his free arm into a gun. More tentacles began to reach for him, and he shot at them before they got too close. Predaking flew down at him and bit the tentacle that had grabbed him in half.

"Thank you..." Optimus said, but then sighed as Predaking had flown off. He then reclaimed the Star Saber and continued to fight.

The tentacle continued to tighten its grip on Dust.
#1997 Posted: 23:00:18 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Seeing Dust in peril, Foxtail sent another wave of ice shards at the tentacle ensnaring him.
---
#1998 Posted: 02:44:53 09/10/2014
The tentacle's grip loosened and within seconds, it fell apart completely, Dust falling to the ground and coughing. After his vision returned to normal, Dust got to his feet and ran towards Ahrah, pulling him from the ground and freeing him from the Corruption.

"Thank you..." Ahrah said with a sigh of relief, as Fidget flew next to Dust.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:10 09/10/2014 by IsisStormDragon
#1999 Posted: 20:04:35 09/10/2014
Phantom dodged out of the way of another tentacle and shot it in its weak point, destroying it.

Velkir began shooting explosive Corruption bolts.

OOC: I think this theme works.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:29:09 09/10/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#2000 Posted: 01:39:39 12/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Foxtron swerved to dodge another tentacle and promptly eliminated it with his gunfire. He still failed to notice the Corruption creeping ever so slowly up his metal tail...
---
First | Previous | Page 40 of 42 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me