Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 39 of 42 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Be Your Avatar (private) [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1901 Posted: 04:50:17 21/07/2014
Predaking dodged the Decay Beams and then began flying in a circle around the area, waiting for his body to cool down from the fire breath he had been using so much.

Dust slashed at the spines, manipulating Fidget's lightning projectiles to zap as many as possible. He jumped, dodged, slashed, and continued to climb.

Grimlock began climbing Velkir, Optimus holding on tight.

Destoroyah stood back up and struck Kiryu with his horn katana, earning an atomic beam from Godzilla. Kiryu was knocked back, but began charging the Absolute Zero Cannon.

Nick and Elsie fired shots at Velkir.
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9420
#1902 Posted: 04:52:36 21/07/2014
Velkir fired Decay darts from his tail at everyone, while his spines soon started attacking Grimlock and Optimus as well.

Phantom attacked Velkir with bolts of lightning, then teleported around to avoid the darts.

OOC: Wheeee.
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:37:45 21/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#1903 Posted: 22:04:49 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Blister gasped as the life energy counteracted the damage dealt by the decaying element and he slowly rose to face Velkir once again.

With the force of an enraged bulldozer, Withertail dashed at Optimus.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#1904 Posted: 07:06:55 22/07/2014
Optimus slashed at the spines, as Grimlock ran around them. Noticing Withertail, Optimus jumped off of Grimlock, who just kept running towards Velkir's orb. Taking care to avoid the spines, Optimus unleashed the Star Saber's energy wave at Withertail.

Dust and Fidget dodged the spines and darts,, making it to the orb and beginning to attack it.

Destoroyah jumped out of the way of the Absolute Zero Cannon, then grabbed Godzilla and began flying, Kiryu attempting to pursue. Godzilla roared and slashed at Destoroyah in a frenzy, but Destoroyah didn't let go. Instead, it continued to fly higher and higher, dodging a maser cannon from Kiryu.

"Godzilla, no!" Nick yelled, shooting Velkir's orb a few times before turning his attention to Destoroyah. Elsie had been firing more shots until she heard him and saw what was happening.

"...I'm open to ideas," she said, staring.

Predaking's body had cooled down, and he charged a powerful fireball, shooting it at Velkir's orb, where it caused a glorious explosion.

"You jerk!" Fidget screeched, "You almost fried us!"
#1905 Posted: 07:11:54 22/07/2014
Velkir's orb suddenly released a shockwave, then brought forth a group of flying machines to attack Dust.

Phantom began to attack Withertail with a continuous stream of red lightning.

OOC: By the way, red lightning is stronger than normal lightning.
---
#1906 Posted: 17:59:32 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Withertail took immense damage from these attacks before generating and hiding amidst a swarm of shadow clones.
---
#1907 Posted: 20:20:24 22/07/2014
Phantom activated what was known as his "aura-sense" and looked for the real Withertail.

"Where are you..." he wondered silently.

Velkir, meanwhile, attempted to slash at Blister with Decay-coated claws.

OOC: A creature's aura is basically its life force. Not many have the ability to see it, but Phantom is one of those few. While I'm not sure the Wither would normally have one, he likely gained one from possessing Foxtail.
---
#1908 Posted: 20:30:36 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[His Nether Star maybe?]

Withertail's aura would shine a bright white and blue, easily distinguishing him from his clones. In the meantime though, he took after Grimlock.

Blister dodged and fired a pair of persistent, concentrated light beams for Velkir's orb.
---
#1909 Posted: 20:47:33 22/07/2014
"There you are!" Phantom immediately fired a powerful ice beam at Withertail.

Velkir projected a force shield from his eyes to block Blister's attack.
---
#1910 Posted: 21:08:47 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
In a flash, Withertail counteracted with a wall of flame hot as dragon's breath, and fired three skull bombs at Phantom for good measure. His shadow clones evaporated in black mist.
---
#1911 Posted: 21:13:49 22/07/2014
Phantom reacted by projecting a strong shadow shield in front of him. He held it for a few seconds... then teleported away as the shield abruptly shattered, sending many dangerous shards of energy flying at Withertail.

OOC: Gonna wait for Isis at this point.
---
#1912 Posted: 04:54:35 23/07/2014
Dust was hit by the shockwave and screamed as he went flying, landing on his back. The breath taken from him, he coughed and struggled to get back to his feet as the machines surrounded him and Fidget.

Fidget charged a lightning projectile and released it, Dust getting the strength to create a Dust Storm from it, zapping the machines.

Meanwhile, Grimlock made it to the orb and exhaled a torrent of flames at it. Optimus watched Phantom and Withertail for a moment, then began climbing Velkir again.

Destoroyah prepared to throw Godzilla down, but was then hit in the eye by a well-aimed fireball from Predaking. With a screech, Destoroyah let Godzilla go, where he unceremoniously crashed into Kiryu, who then smashed into the ground.

"GODZILLA!" Nick began running over to the downed Kaiju, as Destoroyah remained above them, trying to smack Predaking down.

"No sympathy for Kiryu?" Elsie randomly asked, running towards the two as well.
#1913 Posted: 05:05:21 23/07/2014
A viciously pointed spine came out of the orb to attack Grimlock in retaliation.
---
#1914 Posted: 05:51:44 23/07/2014
Grimlock jumped back, and then attempted to set the spine on fire.
#1915 Posted: 05:53:32 23/07/2014
The spine charged at Grimlock through the fire, not even seeming to care if it did take damage.

OOC: By the way, any idea how long this part of the battle should last?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:48:56 23/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1916 Posted: 21:35:11 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[I'm no better at deciding these things.]

A special "Soul Shield" was raised by Withertail to deflect these energy shards, and he prepared to make a critical blow to Grimlock...

In a flash, Blister deterred the attack with a charge and began speaking to Foxtail telepathically. Foxtail, you must resist. Do not let it manipulate you.

This was met with the Wither's cackling laughter. You think it is that simple? How naive. With this, Withertail switched priorities to subduing his former slave.
---
#1917 Posted: 06:14:17 24/07/2014
OOC: I have...no idea.

Grimlock grabbed a hold of the spine and dug his claws into it and then bit it. Dust grabbed one of the machines and threw it into the orb, almost hitting Grimlock. Fidget was busy catching her breath, as Optimus reached them and slashed the orb.

Predaking flew as fast as he could, trying desperately to escape Destoroyah. Feeling the monster catching up on him, Predaking quickly changed his course and attempted to soar underneath Destoroyah. With a deafening roar, Destoroyah attempted to grab Predaking, but the robot dragon slipped past its claws.

With a roar of defiance, Predaking began to dive towards the ground, Destoroyah flying after him.

"Godzilla, wake up!" Nick yelled as loud as he could, in the hopes the unconscious Kaiju would hear, "You aren't going to let that thing beat you! I know you better than that!"

"Get up, you tin can!" Elsie shouted, kicking Kiryu's nose, "You look like you got a bone to pick with that thing, so surely you won't let it win, right? Come on, you're mad at it! You hate it! You want to crush it!"
#1918 Posted: 06:18:36 24/07/2014
The orb responded by calling more machines, and firing spines at Optimus.

Phantom used another spell, causing dangerous shadow spikes to rain from the sky upon Withertail.

OOC: This is a particularly powerful spell.
*snores*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:39:52 24/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1919 Posted: 20:22:01 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
He was heavily damaged by these spikes, but Withertail struggled through the pain as he lashed out at Blister, who retaliated with a light missile. This was enough to incapacitate him for a time.
---
#1920 Posted: 20:32:06 24/07/2014
Velkir began firing pulses of Decay energy at Blister.
---
#1921 Posted: 20:45:31 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Blister made his move, summoning the sun's energy to engulf him in a radiant halo that would reduce the effect of these Decay pulses.
---
#1922 Posted: 10:53:32 25/07/2014
Optimus dodged the spines and jumped up into the air, slamming the Star Saber into the orb. He then stood up and began attacking some of the machines, dodging the lasers they fired at him.

Grimlock let go of the spine and unleashed his fire breath at it and the orb, as Dust and Fidget used pillars of fire to strike the orb and some of the machines.

OOC: I'll get to the rest of what I had planned once I've actually gotten some sleep.
#1923 Posted: 21:06:55 25/07/2014
Velkir spat out a series of blasts of Decay energy at Blister.
---
#1924 Posted: 21:47:56 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Blister retaliated with a series of his own solar beams.
---
#1925 Posted: 22:07:35 25/07/2014
Velkir responded with a giant Decay death beam from his mouth.

Meanwhile, Phantom grabbed a tree branch, set it on fire, and tossed it to Nick, and then followed up by casting electricity on Kiryu to give him a jumpstart.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:47:24 26/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1926 Posted: 05:33:17 26/07/2014
Nick grabbed the tree branch, and began waving it around, hoping Godzilla would catch the scent of the smoke and wake up. After a few seconds, Godzilla took a deep breath, got off of Kiryu, and then stood on his knees, exhaling as he tried to fully regain his senses.

Elsie jumped out of the way of Phantom's electricity as it hit Kiryu. With a mechanical whine, he slowly got up, systems fully functional. As he got back to his feet, he began charging the Absolute Zero Cannon.

"Good to see you're both fine, but we don't have much time left!" Nick put out the fire on the tree branch and threw it to the side, "Predaking's bringing that thing to us!"
#1927 Posted: 19:19:36 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
In a suspiciously familiar scenario, Blister gathered all his strength to fire forth a grand blast of solar energy to block the incoming Decay beam. He kept at this for several seconds at least.
---
#1928 Posted: 19:44:39 26/07/2014
Velkir kept up the beam for a minute or so.
---
#1929 Posted: 19:51:06 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Blister's beam held steady for the duration of the attack, slowly sapping away his energy the longer he kept at it, almost to the point of fainting...

That's when a blue skull bomb struck the orb on Velkir's head.
---
#1930 Posted: 20:10:52 26/07/2014
Velkir stopped his beam and looked at where the skull bomb came from.
---
#1931 Posted: 20:44:38 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The skull in question came from none other than Withertail, shuddering wildly as Foxtail fought to eject the demon within.
---
#1932 Posted: 23:37:06 26/07/2014
With a smirk, Velkir shot a psionic mind attack against Foxtail.
---
#1933 Posted: 23:57:41 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Handicapped by this attack, the demon's hold firmed on the helpless fox, still struggling uselessly to resist.
---
#1934 Posted: 00:13:19 27/07/2014
"You think you can resist, little fox? No one can."

Velkir laughed.
---
#1935 Posted: 03:30:50 27/07/2014
Predaking changed his course in order to dodge Destoroyah's beam attack, and then quickly rolled out of the Absolute Zero Cannon's way. Destoroyah didn't have time to react as the cannot hit its head, quickly freezing its whole body and leaving it helpless as it fell towards the ground.

Charging in front of Kiryu, Godzilla fired an atomic beam at the falling Kaiju, and it exploded into a million pieces of ice which rained upon the ground.

"How do you like that?!" Elsie held her rifle up in the air in a victory pose, as Predaking landed near them.

"I wouldn't celebrate just yet..." Nick advised, turning to the others.

"Oh, fine."
#1936 Posted: 03:35:57 27/07/2014
Seeing Foxtail's predicament, Phantom attempted to offer psionic help, trying to help him beat back Velkir's assault and the Wither's attempts to keep control.

One of Velkir's eyes looked towards where Destoroyah had previously stood.

OOC: Think we should end this phase soon-ish?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:18:36 27/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1937 Posted: 18:59:24 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[Yes, soonish.]

Phantom's support did help to dislodge the Wither's hold on Foxtail, but it still clung on, albeit weakly.

Remember your training, Foxtail Blister urged his pupil. Recollect your positive memories and banish your misfortunes. You must succeed, do not let my lessons be for naught.

Foxtail's will grew ever stronger with each passing moment, until...

"Enough!" The young kit expelled the Wither from his body and flung him down to the Earth, leaving a massive crater in its wake. With his free will restored and with a trace of the demon's power still lingering, Foxtail opened an ethereal violet portal, sucking the wailing Wither back into the Nether, banishing him once more.

Blister gave a small smile. I have trained you well, Foxtail.
---
#1938 Posted: 19:17:10 27/07/2014
Velkir looked at both Foxtail and Blister, and still smirked.

"This development changes little."

He then spread his wings, as many drops of Decay energy began to drip from them.

OOC: This move is called Death Wing.
---
#1939 Posted: 19:38:12 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Of course, Blister was floating safely above Velkir as he unleashed the Death Wing. (?)

As for Foxtail, he took cover under a bio-shield before dodging back to the sidelines.
---
#1940 Posted: 19:40:37 28/07/2014
Velkir started launching drops of Decay energy at Blister.

Phantom protected both himself and Godzilla with a shield.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:34:38 29/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1941 Posted: 20:40:51 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Summoning his crystalline hatchet to his side, Blister zipped left and right through the storm of Decay drops.
---
#1942 Posted: 04:36:52 29/07/2014
Grimlock continued to bite and scratch the orb, using his flame breath every so often, as Dust and Fidget fought the machines, dodging their lasers. Optimus slashed the orb once Grimlock backed away for a moment.

Predaking dodged the drops of Decay as he flew towards the orb, firing a blast of fire at it. Kiryu let out a roar as some of the drops hit him, but he still began charging towards Velkir anyway.

Godzilla shielded Nick and Elsie with his own body, but there soon proved to be no need as Phantom's shield protected all of them.
#1943 Posted: 04:39:00 29/07/2014
Velkir soon stopped the Death Wing attack, and charged Decay eyelasers. His orb also launched spines into the sky, to rain them down on those on his head.

OOC: Think I'm going to end this phase on the next page.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:23 29/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1944 Posted: 05:08:45 30/07/2014
Grimlock roared in rage as he was hit by some of the spines, losing his balance and falling over. Optimus was knocked down by one of the spines, dropping the Star Saber. Dust and Fidget, meanwhile, dodged them and then attacked the orb. Predaking closed in and shot out another fireball, before flying away.

Godzilla fired his atomic beam at the orb, and Kiryu fired a maser cannon.
#1945 Posted: 18:29:34 30/07/2014
Velkir proceeded to fire his eyelasers at Kiryu, Blister, Godzilla, and Phantom, the latter of which quickly teleported away.

OOC: *waits for posts*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:31:12 30/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1946 Posted: 06:40:48 31/07/2014
Godzilla and Kiryu jumped out of the way, as Elsie and Nick fired some shots at the orb.
#1947 Posted: 06:42:00 31/07/2014
Phantom fired several bolts of lightning at the orb as well.
---
#1948 Posted: 16:59:21 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Blister refracted this beam with his blade, then, diamond axe at the ready, plunged downward at light speed and struck the orb with all the strength of a raging fire.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:02:42 31/07/2014 by Skyhunter
#1949 Posted: 19:46:24 31/07/2014
OOC: Eh, I'll end it now.

With this last blow, the orb began to crack. Light came from these cracks, showing that it was about to explode. At the same time, the rest of Velkir's body also began to crack.

OOC: Would be a good time to get off him now.
And need to wait for Isis' response.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:11:04 31/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1950 Posted: 19:52:04 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Blister heeded this warning and swiftly zipped away.
---
First | Previous | Page 39 of 42 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me