Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 38 of 42 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Be Your Avatar (private) [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1851 Posted: 03:05:50 15/07/2014
Predaking dodged Velkir's attack and grabbed Dust and Fidget, and flew towards Velkir's last orb, dropping them as he was hit by one of the lightning bolts. Dust began furiously slashing the orb, and then caught Fidget's fire projectiles as she kept throwing, creating a far more powerful Dust Storm attack.

Grimlock stood up and shot out a torrent of flames at the orb, Dust and Fidget moving out of the way. Once he was done, Optimus charged the Star Saber and unleashed a vertical wave of energy at the orb.

Nick and Elsie fired at it, as Godzilla charged towards it, his spikes glowing. Kiryu began charging the Absolute Zero Cannon again, and walked after Godzilla.

Predaking recovered and shot out a fireball at the orb, which was immediately followed by Godzilla's atomic beam and Kiryu's cannon.
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9420
#1852 Posted: 03:09:03 15/07/2014
Phantom fired a fusion laser on the final orb. This final attack made the last orb explode, causing Velkir to fly back a short distance and fall to the ground, shaking the ground with the impact, seemingly defeated...

OOC: Icedragon gonna post soon?
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:20:49 15/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1853 Posted: 06:57:02 15/07/2014
I was launched into the air as the ground was shaking. "Dwid we deveat him?" I asked, stil not entirely sure of what was going on. I just stood there, a bit stuck on the situation.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#1854 Posted: 15:38:51 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Alright, boys, we did it! Start sectioning off the area for construction!" Technus ordered his droids, being asked what to do with the remains. "Just get 'em outta the way, I think taking him for scrap metal would be unwise.

"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#1855 Posted: 17:00:16 15/07/2014
"Kan ai welp?" I asked no-one in perticulair.
#1856 Posted: 03:55:27 16/07/2014
"Is that it? Is he dead? Please tell me he's dead!" Fidget cried, pulling on her ears, as Dust just stood there staring blankly.

"I believe an explanation is in order..." Optimus said, putting the Star Saber on his back, Grimlock transforming into his humanoid form near him. Predaking looked at him in both confusion and curiosity.

Godzilla walked towards Kiryu, looking at him curiously. Kiryu ignored him.

"You look like you belong in a cartoon," Elsie said to the Transformers. Optimus gave her a puzzled look.

"I could say the same about you and your friends..." Optimus replied, "You remind me of some show Miko loved to watch..."

"Can we get an explanation here?" Nick asked, echoing Optimus' previous request.

OOC:

Grimlock as a normal Transformer
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:56:40 16/07/2014 by IsisStormDragon
#1857 Posted: 03:58:19 16/07/2014
"That was Velkir," Phantom said. "He is a god of destruction out to annihilate the universe. But other than that, I think now we should all be introducing ourselves, and maybe explain how we got here. I'm Lord Phantom, to start with."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:21 16/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1858 Posted: 06:14:07 16/07/2014
"I'm Eyeless." I said. "I came a bit from... How do I say... the dark..." I scratched my pointy ears. "I was just looking for food underground when I heard the battle, so I came to look."
#1859 Posted: 19:21:57 16/07/2014
OOC: Skyhunter, what about Foxtail and Blister? When are they gonna come in here?
---
#1860 Posted: 19:41:02 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[Oh, yeah. Here we go:]

With Velkir taken down, the blaze and fox took this chance to introduce themselves to the new group.

"Greetings, travelers" Blister said to the group. "I am Blisterius III, and this is my pupil, Foxtail Zerda."

"Yo, what's up?"

"We arrived here through- erm, ...Foxtail, how exactly did we come to this location?"

"Convenient storytelling, I guess" Foxtail said, shrugging.

[My plan is to use one of my characters for each phase of Velkir's fight. I used Technus for the first, I'm going to use Blister for the next, and of course, Foxtail for the final phase.]
---
#1861 Posted: 19:53:15 16/07/2014
"Nice to meet you, Blister and Foxtail," Phantom responded. "Hmm, do you happen to know the Enderwoman, Shaydes?"

OOC: Sounds good.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:54:17 16/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1862 Posted: 20:11:47 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Why yes, as a matter of fact, she is Foxtail's adoptive mother" Blister replied to Phantom.
---
#1863 Posted: 20:13:27 16/07/2014
I said notthing.
#1864 Posted: 20:23:04 16/07/2014
"Ah yes, I thought I saw some kind of connection."
---
#1865 Posted: 00:44:22 17/07/2014
"As I said earlier, I'm Dr. Nick Tatopoulos, this is my partner, Dr. Elsie Chapman, and my...well he sure does seem to think he's my adopted child," Nick said, pausing for a moment, "...Godzilla."

"We're both scientists for the Humanitarian Environmental Analysis Team, or HEAT, for short," Elsie continued for Nick, "We were with the rest of the team, investigating an anomaly in the Atlantic Ocean. Nick and I went to get a closer look, then we got sucked into that portal, along with Godzilla. I've...got no idea what the rest of HEAT is doing right now."

"My name is Dust, and..." Dust went silent for a moment, "...Ahrah, Fidget, how did we get here?"

"Uhhh, well..." Fidget pulled out a map, which showed them and a portal and a bunch of random lines and with the word 'plot' written on it, "...Ehhh, anyway you look at it... It just doesn't make any sense!"

Optimus stepped forwards and started speaking, "I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots-"

"Me Grimlock!" so shouted the Dinobot proudly, "Me better than Optimus!"

"...And as Grimlock and I were fighting the Predacon you see here, a peculiar storm swallowed us all, and we are here now," Optimus finished, not even acknowledging Grimlock.

A sign then fell from the sky and landed on Predaking's head. On it was his own name.

"Predaking is dumb name," Grimlock commented, and Predaking glared fiercely.

Another sign crashed into Kiryu's face, with the words 'Kiryu was marching to fight Godzilla and protect Japan when he fell into a portal'.

Godzilla attempted to get closer to Kiryu, only to have Kiryu push him away in a 'Don't bug me' manner.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:15 17/07/2014 by IsisStormDragon
#1866 Posted: 01:40:08 17/07/2014
"...Well, the signs were weird, but I'm not going to question that..."

Meanwhile, Velkir's four eyes suddenly snapped open again...

OOC: Waiting is fun.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:48:15 17/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1867 Posted: 19:33:21 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh, ****, he's not dead!" Foxtail barked in alarm as Velkir's eyes reopened.
---
#1868 Posted: 19:48:52 17/07/2014
Velkir swiftly got back up and into the air, his body transforming a bit as he did so. A terrifying set of fangs extended from his jaws, and black, ethereal wings and spines spouted out of his back. He assumed a horrifying grin, and black liquid dripped from his mouth.

A tenth orb, larger than the others, appeared on his head. It was midnight black in color.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Velkir's laughter was a horrible sound.

OOC: This form is meant to be terrifying/horrifying.
Edited: Added the orb. Knew I forgot something.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:51:28 17/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1869 Posted: 19:53:25 17/07/2014
"Thats a fake copy of me!" I shouted as I took off my mask, also dripping black liquid and having a grin.
#1870 Posted: 20:03:32 17/07/2014
OOC: Just to state, I don't think you can look as terrible as Velkir. He's a terrible being, and odds are, if you face him, you will be afraid. Given this status, I'd prefer him to be taken seriously.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:10:42 17/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1871 Posted: 20:07:23 17/07/2014
((Lolno))
#1872 Posted: 20:16:06 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The sound of metallic stomps filled the air as Technus's forces retreated. "Fall back, men! This land ain't worth dying over anymore! AHAHAHAAA!" Mortified beyond belief, Technus ran for his life like the coward he truly was.

"Foxtail, get somewhere safe! I'll handle this!" Blister commanded his pupil.
"Oh, come on, let me fight!" Foxtail protested, but his mentor would have none of it.
"This is no time to argue, go, now!" he yelled with utmost authority. Knowing he wouldn't budge, Foxtail retired elsewhere. "I've faced entities far more frightening than you. Let's settle this." Blister almost silently challenged Velkir with the faintest hint of fear, channelling his strength for the fight of his life.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:20:14 17/07/2014 by Skyhunter
#1873 Posted: 20:17:38 17/07/2014
I sighted. "Well great... Time for a fight....again..."
#1874 Posted: 20:21:10 17/07/2014
OOC: So Velkir made Technus run, did he? Heh heh.

"So the little cyborg runs for it. Heh heh... when the heat goes up, if you can't handle it, you get out of the kitchen!"

"I should've known..." Phantom said. "His power is extensive..." He readied his weapon.

Velkir brought both claws together, creating a brief portal.

OOC: This is a summoning spell. Velkir can summon just about anything to fight for him, even dark versions of anyone here. For his first summons, I can let any of you decide what he brings forth.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:21 17/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1875 Posted: 20:37:08 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[Cthulhu?]
---
#1876 Posted: 20:39:19 17/07/2014
OOC: He can summon whoever you want. You can take control of their actual appearance, as well, if want. It's just that whoever he summons will be completely on his side. Though I would suggest controlling them yourself.
This is also likely the point where he starts using powers he didn't show in his last encounter in BYAII, like this summoning power.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:20:47 17/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1877 Posted: 21:56:32 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[Alright, I know who I'm summoning.]

From this portal came forth the notoriously deadly demon, a three-headed skeletal beast known only as... the Wither.

A slight yelp escaped Blister's mouth; this was precisely the "far more frightening entity" he had alluded to.

[I'd write more, but I'm gonna be gone for a while today.]
---
#1878 Posted: 21:59:38 17/07/2014
OOC: Fitting choice. And that's fine, I have to wait for Isis now anyway.
Also note that the summon spell is not limited to only one entity per summons.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:12 17/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1879 Posted: 04:54:33 18/07/2014
"Well..." Elsie started, swallowing hard, "Someone got a nice makeover..."

"And I thought he was ugly before..." Nick commented, backing away.

"Uhhh, what is that thing?!" Fidget shrieked, pointing at the Wither.

"Trouble," Dust answered plainly, "As is a god that doesn't die..."

Upon the sight of Velkir's new form, and the Wither, Grimlock immediately transformed back into his T-Rex form. Optimus grabbed the Star Saber as Predaking slowly walked forward.

Velkir's portal remained open, and from it came another Kaiju that resembled a demon. Radiating malice, it let out a roar as it gave a death glare to everyone.

Kiryu immediately shoved Godzilla out of his way in a 'Move it, this one's mine!' manner and charged towards Velkir's Kaiju minion. Godzilla fell over in surprise.

OOC:

Destoroyah
#1880 Posted: 05:38:20 18/07/2014
"Great," Phantom muttered. "Complications."

Velkir gave another laugh, before preparing one of his own attacks.

OOC: Velkir's element is now Decay. This makes his attacks particularly lethal.
---
#1881 Posted: 05:56:53 18/07/2014
[[I can't keep this up with ya guys, dropping it again.]]
#1882 Posted: 05:57:37 18/07/2014
OOC: I guess schedules get in the way.
Also, I'm using this theme.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:49:17 18/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1883 Posted: 14:33:19 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ah, the smell of fresh air..." The Wither's three heads all spoke as one to add an eerie effect to his already chilling voice, his nether star heart hovered in his ribcage pulsating with ethereal light, and he let out a loud crack! with a snap of his whiplike tail. He appeared to randomly select Optimus, Grimlock and Predaking to fire his skull bombs at. Despite there being other, more organic victims around, he deemed these three to be the biggest threat at the present time.
---
#1884 Posted: 19:54:34 18/07/2014
Velkir fired a pair of Decay Bolts, aimed at Blister.
---
#1885 Posted: 20:28:29 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Pushing his fear from his mind for a moment, Blister focused to bring forth his other, holy form. Blinding white light enveloped the blaze, and from this light shot a pair of focused beams, hopefully enough to evaporate these Decay bolts heading for him.
---
#1886 Posted: 20:36:52 18/07/2014
The bolts were stopped by the beams, however Velkir responded by firing several Decay spheres at Blister.
---
#1887 Posted: 21:29:14 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
As the intense light dimmed down, the blaze's new form was fully realized: cleansed white and sporting a pair of angelic wings- purely cosmetic, of course -Blister was prepared for anything Velkir could throw at him, and just to prove his point, assaulted these spheres with a bountiful amount of gold flames. He then took to the air to face Velkier head-on.
---
#1888 Posted: 03:29:29 19/07/2014
Predaking flew out of the way, but Optimus and Grimlock were too slow and were hit by the skull bombs, Optimus being sent flying and Grimlock knocked over onto his side. Predaking's neck glowed from the flames within, and he shot a fireball at the Wither.

Dust looked at Fidget, and she nodded. Making sure his hold on Ahrah was strong, Dust began running towards Velkir, Fidget flying after him.

A blade extended from Kiryu's right wrist, and he slashed at Destoroyah with it. Destoroyah then grabbed him and promptly bit him, then threw him to the side as Godzilla fired his atomic beam at him. Destoroyah let out a roar of rage and turned to face Godzilla, glaring at him as Kiryu got back up.

Nick and Elsie watched the developing battle, trying to find a way to help.
#1889 Posted: 03:32:42 19/07/2014
"I should step up my game," Phantom thought, beginning to charge a stronger spell.

Velkir launched some of the spines on his back, aiming at Blister, Dust, and Predaking. These spines quickly grew back.

OOC: Decided that Velkir has spikes on his tail.
---
#1890 Posted: 09:53:35 19/07/2014
Dust rolled out of the way of the spikes, and Fidget shook her fist angrily at Velkir. Predaking shot out a fireball at Velkir before being hit and falling to the ground.

Optimus and Grimlock recovered and looked at the Wither warily.

Destoroyah lunged at Godzilla, who jumped up and smacked it in the face with his tail. Destoroyah recovered in time to block an attack from Kiryu and punch him.

Nick and Elsie aimed their rifles at Velkir and began firing.
#1891 Posted: 16:20:37 19/07/2014 | Topic Creator
It was like trying to catch greased lightning; Blister simply darted around randomly, dodging these spines and blasting at Velkir's head.

The Wither barely even seemed fazed by Predaking's fireball, and retaliated with a charge of brute strength.
---
#1892 Posted: 18:11:02 19/07/2014
Velkir attempted to slam Blister with his wings.

Phantom released his spell, sending a series of powerful bolts of lightning raining down upon the Wither.
---
#1893 Posted: 18:47:55 19/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Blister went on the defensive, dodging this attack with ease.

The Wither took a blow from Phantom's lightning, disrupting his attack on Predaking, and the annoyed demon sent a barrage of skulls at Phantom.
---
#1894 Posted: 18:52:19 19/07/2014
Velkir then charged and fired Decay eyelasers from his four eyes, all directed at Blister and moving in such a way as to make escaping them all difficult.

Phantom countered the Wither's skulls with a powerful blast of shadow energy, then raised a shadow shield to protect from any skulls that make it through.
---
#1895 Posted: 19:51:14 19/07/2014 | Topic Creator
With a growl of annoyance, Wither refocused on his original target.

Blister dodged these Decay beams for the most part, but one did land a hit on him. A gasp of pain, and he dived back to the ground as it took its toll.
---
#1896 Posted: 21:10:16 19/07/2014
"Hahahahahaha! What good do you think this struggle will do for you? Nothing can change your fates! Ahahahahahaha!"

With that, Velkir began firing Decay orbs at Dust, Optimus and Grimlock.
---
#1897 Posted: 04:36:49 20/07/2014
Predaking scrambled to his feet and took to the sky, escaping as the Wither's attack was disrupted by Phantom. After flying for a moment, he noticed the Wither was focused on him again and charged a more powerful fireball, unleashing it and then flying away.

"And we challenge that fate!" Dust yelled at the top of his lungs, dodging the orbs and then beginning to climb Velkir.

"That's right!" Fidget flew past Dust, "You meanie!"

Optimus climbed onto Grimlock, who proceeded to dodge the orbs as he charged towards Velkir. He screeched to a halt in order to allow Optimus to jump up and send an energy wave from the Star Saber towards Velkir's head. Grimlock then resumed running just in time to catch Optimus.

Kiryu stumbled back, but fired his maser cannon at Destoroyah once he regained his footing. Destoroyah countered with its own oxygen-destroyer ray, and soon both Kaiju struggled to overpower the other. Godzilla then fired his atomic beam at the ray, but neither Godzilla nor Kiryu could gain the upper hand.

Seeing this, Nick and Elsie turned away from Velkir and fired some shots directly into one of Destoroyah's eyes, causing it to cry out in annoyance and lose its concentration. It then roared in agony as the maser cannon and atomic beam slammed into and sent it crashing onto its back.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:37:09 20/07/2014 by IsisStormDragon
#1898 Posted: 04:49:26 20/07/2014
Some of Velkir's spines began attacking Dust, while he fired Decay Beams at Predaking.

Phantom attacked Velkir with a torrent of ice shards.

OOC: Is Foxtail watching?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:05:39 20/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1899 Posted: 20:44:24 20/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[Yes he is. And as a matter of fact...]

The Wither didn't seem to be harmed by the fireball, although it did disrupt his charge, further infuriating it as he prepared to unleash yet more decaying skull bombs...

In a flash of fur, the demon was knocked away by none other than Foxtail, looking none too pleased. He asked the Wither for his purpose in this battle. "Evil is as evil does" was his only answer. "Now, stand aside, child, unless you wish to join me..."

"No way, I'm not budging!" Foxtail revolted, a remark to which the Wither gave three sinister smiles. "Suit yourself." And with that, the skeletal beast possessed the fox kit, darkening his pelt into a blackish red, sharpening his claws into talons, and emptying his eyes into two luminescent orbs of white, all while Foxtail struggled in vain to resist. With his last moment of free will, Foxtail sent a wave of life energy to save his dying mentor.

Overtaken once more, "Withertail" continued the attack, this time much more agile than before.

[I'll write Blister being healed in the next post.]
---
#1900 Posted: 20:52:42 20/07/2014
"...Possession," Phantom commented. "Such a dishonorable way of doing things..." He began to ready more spells.

Velkir laughed as Foxtail was possessed.

"Your foolhardy challenges mean nothing in the grand scheme of things!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:15 20/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
First | Previous | Page 38 of 42 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me