Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 37 of 42 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Be Your Avatar (private) [CLOSED]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8963
#1801 Posted: 01:29:19 08/07/2014 | Topic Creator
A pack of soldier robots awaited an opportunity to attack Velkir's hand and/or feet orbs.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9441
#1802 Posted: 01:56:20 08/07/2014
Velkir roared skywards, then unleashed a massive death laser upon those on the ground, a beam which left a swath of frozen ground as it traveled. Phantom quickly teleported out of its way.

OOC: Anything that gets close to the beam will be frozen solid.
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:51 08/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1803 Posted: 06:42:34 08/07/2014
Godzilla immediately grabbed Nick and Elsie and ran from the death laser. Dust grabbed a hold of Grimlock's tail as he ran, and Fidget in turn grabbed a hold of Dust.

Predaking flew past the others, only to be outrun by Kiryu.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1804 Posted: 06:43:19 08/07/2014
I jumped away and swiftly ran off far from the beam, then dissapeared.
I then suddenly came back, jumped towards Velkir and tried to attack his hand with a calw attack, but I missed and I did a few paces back.
#1805 Posted: 06:47:07 08/07/2014
Velkir soon stopped firing the death laser, but it had left a large part of the environment frozen solid.
---
#1806 Posted: 07:59:27 08/07/2014
"Cool! Ice!" I said excitingly as I used it to slide across the field, trying to get a better vieuw on the situation.
#1807 Posted: 23:06:11 08/07/2014
Phantom took aim again, while Velkir gave everyone a Death Glare.

This conflict would doubtless only get even more intense.
---
#1808 Posted: 03:37:40 09/07/2014
Kiryu, Godzilla, Grimlock, and Predaking all glared at Velkir with the fury of a thousand suns.

Godzilla set Nick and Elsie down, and then fired an atomic beam at the orb on Velkir's head.

"This is never gonna end, is it?" Elsie commented, as she and Nick fired at the same orb, "If he grabs us and runs one more time, I'm going to lose my lunch, past, present, and future."

Nick didn't even respond, not looking well as he fired.

Kiryu fired another beam from his mouth at the orb, and Predaking flew by him to shoot a fireball at it.

Dust carefully climbed up Grimlock's body, Fidget holding on for dear life. Optimus turned around as best he could while on the Dinobot's back, and held his free hand out to Dust, who crawled onto it, and then climbed onto his shoulder, Fidget sitting beside him. Smiling slightly, Optimus returned to his previous position.

"We must strike that orb as one if we are to have any hope of destroying it before he attacks again," Optimus said calmly, and Grimlock charged towards Velkir's hand.
#1809 Posted: 04:09:34 09/07/2014
Velkir maneuvered his tail around, firing a series of beams at Technus' robots.

Phantom started firing at the last remaining orb on his head.

OOC: Waiting for Skyhunter...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:05:40 09/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1810 Posted: 23:35:43 09/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Technus watched in horror as his forces were incapacitated by Velkir's chilling attacks, but rather than leave them for dead, he charged back into the field of battle, freeing his mechanical troops from their icy prisons with his flamethrower, and then swung wildly at the orbs on Velkir's head with his blades.
---
#1811 Posted: 01:31:07 10/07/2014
Godzilla took a moment to breathe, then fired another atomic beam at the orb on Velkir's head, Kiryu's own beam following. Nick and Elsie continued firing, and Predaking shot out another fireball.

Grimlock unleashed a torrent of flames at the orb on Velkir's hand as he got closer.
#1812 Posted: 01:32:55 10/07/2014
Velkir's final head orb finally exploded, angering him further. He seemed to now be preparing a different sort of attack.
---
#1813 Posted: 04:34:42 10/07/2014
Dust jumped off of Optimus and Fidget flew after him. Spinning Ahrah, Dust caught the fireballs Fidget threw and the pillars of flame exploded on the orb. Once that was over, Optimus slashed the orb and Grimlock unleashed more fire on it.

The ones who had been attacking the orb on Velkir's head watched warily.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:35:13 11/07/2014 by IsisStormDragon
#1814 Posted: 05:07:16 10/07/2014
Velkir unleashed a psionic attack upon everyone fighting him, attempting to overwhelm their minds.

Phantom paused a moment, trying to repel this attack.

OOC: Being mechanical does not mean immunity to this.
Needs a post here.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:31 11/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1815 Posted: 08:11:02 10/07/2014
"Grehehe!" I said upon getting hit with the last attack. I focussed and attemptedto climb on Velkir again.
#1816 Posted: 02:48:24 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The majority of Technus's forces were driven haywire by this attack, while Technus himself was struggling to resist, denouncing it as a mere paradox, his splitting migraine now growing unbearably potent.
---
#1817 Posted: 06:34:51 11/07/2014
Godzilla roared in pain and stomped around, miraculously avoiding Nick and Elsie as he tried to fight the attack. Slowly raising his head, he glared at Velkir, and then charged towards his other hand, roaring in defiance before leaping onto the orb and tearing at it in rage.

Nick and Elsie both dropped their rifles and clutched their heads, falling to their knees. Nick screamed while Elsie gritted her teeth as they struggled to fight it.

Dust let out a scream and backed away, before tripping and falling. His grip on Ahrah tightened, as Fidget fell down near him, shaking from the attack as they both tried to force it out of their minds.

"You must fight it!" Ahrah cried, "We can't afford to lose this game of will!"

Grimlock's roar quickly turned into a wild barrage of flames as he stomped around, knocking Optimus off as he too struggled against the attack, letting go of the Star Saber as he fell. Optimus clutched his head with hand, and reached for the Star Saber with his free hand, albeit shakily. With a defiant cry, he grabbed the Star Saber and stood up, stabbing the orb.

Grimlock roared again, and saw Optimus, and with another roar of will, began stomping on the orb and biting it, using the violent actions to distract him from Velkir's force.

Predaking shrieked and his body seemingly locked with the attack, went crashing into the ground. He continued to roar and shriek, uselessly shooting a fireball into the sky. He struggled to his feet, and tried to fly again, only to crash. He attempted to transform, but that was also met with failure, so he attempted to charge, roaring as he pushed the influence away from his mind and shooting another fireball at an orb on Velkir's foot.

Kiryu stepped around randomly as the force assaulted his mechanical mind, roaring. His eyes changed from yellow to pitch black, and he attempted to claw at his own face, beginning to spin around. His eyes continued to change between yellow and black, and he eventually tripped and fell over, writhing on the ground. Digging his claws into the ground, his eyes finally changed to a solid yellow, and he raised his head just enough to fire a beam from his mouth at the orb Godzilla was attacking.
#1818 Posted: 07:04:03 11/07/2014
Phantom quickly overcame the psionic attack and began firing again.

Velkir attempted to grab Godzilla, while he also fired icebolts at Optimus.

OOC: Kind of... lackluster post, in my opinion. That's what happens when your brain won't work...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:03:53 12/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1819 Posted: 07:56:57 11/07/2014
"I'm insane already! Bwheeheh!" I just climbed on while Velkir appeared not to even know.
#1820 Posted: 16:59:57 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[To be honest, I feel like I'm just posting the same thing over and over again at this point.]

After he successfully countered Velkir's attack, Technus absent-mindedly fired away once more.
---
#1821 Posted: 17:13:14 11/07/2014
Velkir released a torrent of ice shards upon Technus.

OOC: Suppose I could try moving onto the next form as quickly as possible.
As for Ninjask... Velkir is perfectly aware, really.
---
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#1822 Posted: 23:06:53 11/07/2014
[OOC: I've returned! And the way I write has possibly changed too!]

Unknown

Amidst the chaos of wa- the battle, a small black tendril broke from the ground, literally unnoticeable with everything happening, it flailed around for a few seconds before turning Three Hundred and Sixty degrees with it's tip facing forward.

'I disappear for a little while and... wait... I was fighting something? Bah. probably a bat.'

It sunk back into the ground, followed by a rush of magical energy that could be felt surging away from the battlefield.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unknown

The wreckage of the Spaceship was silent. That is understandable, considering the pilot was dead, and the navigator was... missing. However a small clearing in the center of the wreckage housed the body of the pilot. A her Mane was of a slightly darker shade pink and her coat even more so. There were no visible injuries on her, leading one to believe that she died after the crash.

That was true, mostly. She had expired mere seconds after the crash. When a piece of the hull was impaled through her chest, killing her instantly. Thus en-

The air turned cold around the body as a thunderous crack was heard from the crash site.

The 'dead' mare drew breath.

(OOC: Bringing back something from the second (Third?) BYA topic.)
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:08 11/07/2014 by icedragon333
#1823 Posted: 04:37:18 12/07/2014
Godzilla leaped out of Velkir's grasp, just as Kiryu fired the Absolute Zero Cannon at the orb. Godzilla landed next to him, but Kiryu ignored him.

Nick and Elsie both opened their eyes, their minds clear from Velkir. They saw Godzilla and Kiryu attacking the orb on Velkir's hand, then saw Optimus and those with him attacking the other. They looked further and saw Predaking shooting a fireball at an orb on one of Velkir's feet. Grabbing their rifles, they ran towards him.

Optimus dodged the ice bolts, causing them to hit the orb. Then he stabbed the orb again, jumping out of the way so Grimlock could blast it with fire.

With one final scream, Dust stood up and grabbed Ahrah, Fidget flying by his side. Dust looked at Optimus and Grimlock, then jumped off of Velkir's hand and charged towards the foot closest to him, slashing the orb on it, catching Fidget's lightning projectiles and hitting with a powerful stream of electricity.
#1824 Posted: 04:40:18 12/07/2014
The orb on one of Velkir's hands exploded, causing him to roar in anger and produce another shockwave. Wings spouted from his back again, only made of ice this time. Soon enough he unleashed a barrage consisting of hundreds of ice shards.
---
#1825 Posted: 05:50:31 12/07/2014
That blasted me off again. I smacked into the ground. "What's with the fight anyways!?" I shouted.
#1826 Posted: 05:56:37 12/07/2014
Phantom raised a shield to block the ice shards. "This god of destruction here, Velkir, is out to destroy all that he can!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:50 12/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1827 Posted: 05:58:13 12/07/2014
I ran over. "What's the reason for that?" I asked, making use of the shield Phantom made and standing behiend him.
#1828 Posted: 06:00:03 12/07/2014
"Beyond his sheer malice? He doesn't really seem to have one."

OOC: Velkir needs no reasons.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:00:20 12/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1829 Posted: 06:05:31 12/07/2014
[[Lol.]]

"Sooo he's basickly trying to make steak of us without any whimpy reason... Sounds.... Fun?" I shrugged.
#1830 Posted: 14:16:16 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thankfully, the mech's forcefield was still functional, and was able to shield itself from the storm of ice.

"You guys hear something?" Foxtail could have sworn he heard what sounded like a tremor somewhere.
"No, but I did feel something..." Shaydes detected a magical pulse from somewhere nearby. She teleported from her group to inspect the source.
---
#1831 Posted: 15:47:16 12/07/2014
Unknown

The surge of energy halted at the edge of a forest not far from the battle that was taking place, a black mist rose from the ground and began to form the legs of a large pony, or an Alicorn as they're known as.

As the barrel of the Alicorn started to form, so did the head. The rest of the body followed soon after. The Alicorn was pink and her mane was purple, pink and yellow. But her eyes were red, red with power.

"Ahh, it's good to have a physical form again!" she exclaimed in bliss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkamena

Pinkamena opened her eyes, and a blurry mess met her eyes. Must be the effects of dying she concluded immediately. Trying to rise to her hooves, she noticed there was no sound, has she lost her hearing too? Hopefully it was only temporary.

Her four legs were weak from atrophy because of... being dead. For longer than usual as well. Pinkamena couldn't remember why she was here, guess memory loss comes with an extended period of being dead too. She'll make sure to remember that. But for now, she rested her muscles, waiting for the blood to get pumping through them again.
---
No.
#1832 Posted: 16:39:40 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The enderwoman eyed this mysterious Alicorn warily through her dark glasses. She made no effort to hide, for she knew she would stick out like a sore thumb- a tall, black, slender sore thumb -amongst the clearing brought forth by this war. Despite the Alicorn's sinister vibes being relatively unfamiliar, Shaydes could tell she had seen her before.

"Pardon me, miss" Kate spoke with caution. "You wouldn't happen to be the same pony I had saved the life of before, would you?"
---
#1833 Posted: 17:28:53 12/07/2014
Unknown

"I'm sorry?" the mare questioned, not understanding the question. The term 'life of before' was foreign to her, she doesn't remember seeing this figure before, but she looks familiar. But not familiar enough to strike a memory.

[Next post will contain Pinkamena arriving to the scene of the battle/fight.]
---
No.
#1834 Posted: 17:53:48 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Not too long ago, an Alicorn that closely resembled you came crashing down into this place in a mighty fireball. She was in a dire condition, a lover of hers pleaded for me to help. If I hadn't used a potion to heal her wounds, she most certainly wouldn't have made it." Shaydes sighed. "If you are that Alicorn, I don't blame you for not recognizing me. She was barely conscious and I couldn't stay for long."

She stood firm in her belief that the Alicorn before her was the same, and if she couldn't jog her memory, then that was that.
---
#1835 Posted: 19:25:06 12/07/2014
"You think little mortals like you are any match for me? You have yet to see anything of my true power!"

Velkir's rage was only growing as more of his orbs were destroyed. His voice was audible across the land.
---
#1836 Posted: 19:40:18 12/07/2014
Cadence

"Did this Alicorn mention the name Cadence? That is my name." Cadence explained, eager to know the outcome of this conversation. And... she didn't quite know why. To make a friend? Probably.

----------------------------------------------
Pinkamena

The sound of Velkir's... whiny shout rang in her ears despite her apparent deafness. It sounded whiny to her ears... probably because that's how she heard all shouts as. Whiny shouts for attention.

She rose to her hooves and waded through the wreckage, scraping her legs in the meanwhile. Even cutting her left foreleg deeply. Hissing in pain, she trudged towards the source of the enraged shout.
---
No.
#1837 Posted: 20:25:22 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yes... yes, she did say she was Cadence. So I have seen you before." Shaydes offered a warm smile before remembering her manners. "Oh, sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet, how silly of me. I am Kate Finale, though most know me as Shaydes. A pleasure to meet you, miss Cadence."
---
#1838 Posted: 04:33:17 13/07/2014
Everyone found themselves knocked by the shockwave and sent flying, crashing into the ground.

After a moment, Godzilla stood up and saw Nick and Elsie unconscious. Ignoring the ice shards hitting him, he ran towards them and shielded them from the shards, melting some with his atomic breath.

Thinking quickly, Fidget tossed her fire projectiles towards Dust, and he captured them with his Dust Storm and created the pillars of fire, using the pillars as a barrier against the ice shards.

Optimus used the Star Saber to block some of the shards, as both Grimlock and Predaking melted them with their fire breath.

Kiryu shot some of the shards with lasers, but otherwise just ran and dealt with the shards that did hit him.
#1839 Posted: 04:43:26 13/07/2014
Velkir soon stopped his barrage, and his wings disappeared again. His orbs then switched to yellow, indicating electricity. All the ice on the environment instantly melted.

Velkir's eyes then glowed again, and he unleashed his eye lasers, targeting Kiryu, Predaking, Technus, and Phantom, though the latter teleported away.
---
#1840 Posted: 04:48:43 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Sensing Velkir's change in element, Technus made a wise move in retreating to snipe at a distance once more. In a single bound, he lept just beyond the battlefield, but not before countering the attack sent at him with an enormous laser blast of his own.
---
#1841 Posted: 06:03:07 13/07/2014
Predaking flew out of the way, and Kiryu jumped to dodge it. Predaking then flew towards Velkir's hand that still had an orb, and show a fireball at it, flying away just in time as Kiryu fired his Absolute Zero Cannon at it.

Godzilla watched the two for a moment, then unleashed an atomic beam at the same orb, Nick and Elsie getting up, seeing what was happening, and shooting it as well.

Optimus got on Grimlock again and the Dinobot charged towards Velkir's foot, Dust and Fidget following.
#1842 Posted: 06:08:48 13/07/2014
Phantom started aiming at the orbs on Velkir's feet, as the one on his other hand also exploded. Velkir responded by firing lightning bolts at Optimus, Grimlock, and Dust.

OOC: Considering Velkir's size, he can likely be seen from miles around.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:13:25 13/07/2014 by Zithdaitoh
#1843 Posted: 17:08:01 13/07/2014
Cadence

"Um. Oka- wait, I think it's coming back to me... you gave me something had... restored me... mostly." Cadence agreed as she started to remember her encounter with Shaydes and Treetop.

Why was this such a big deal?

---------------------------------------------------

Pinkamena

The cacophony of a distant battle started to grow louder to Pinkamena's ears, both because she was getting closer, and her hearing was almost back to normal. She had no idea why she was heading towards it. But to her, where there's sound, there is something going on.

And she intended to find out.
---
No.
#1844 Posted: 18:23:59 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"So, what brings you by here? I see you've kinda just apparated out of thin air" Shaydes stated as a potential icebreaker.
---
#1845 Posted: 18:41:25 13/07/2014
Cadence

"Um... the fight over there?" Cadence suggested meekly. These questions felt awkward to her.
"I wanted to get away from it?"
---
No.
#1846 Posted: 18:43:26 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ah, I see." Shaydes could tell she was making Cadence uncomfortable, so she ceased her questioning for now.
---
#1847 Posted: 01:50:37 14/07/2014
Optimus and Grimlock were both hit, and Grimlock then tripped, causing them both to smash into the ground. Dust, meanwhile, dodged the lightning bolts and continued running, Fidget yelling at him to slow down. Dust caught Fidget's wind projectiles the moment she unleashed them, and they all smashed into the orb.

Predaking flew after them and exhaled a torrent of flames onto the orb, as Nick and Elsie began running towards it, rifles ready. Godzilla and Kiryu both unleashed their respective beam attacks onto the orb.
#1848 Posted: 01:58:21 14/07/2014
Velkir swiped at Predaking with electrified claws, while also shooting missiles at Dust.
---
#1849 Posted: 06:29:43 14/07/2014
I kept on dodging stuff and attacks, starting to get confused of the entire fight and battle area.
#1850 Posted: 02:49:09 15/07/2014
Phantom struck one of the remaining orbs with a bolt of red lightning, and it exploded. He then switched Aurora Cascade to an explosive Fusion Laser cannon and took aim at the other.

Velkir began firing lightning bolts at basically everyone. Phantom reacted by raising a shield.
---
First | Previous | Page 37 of 42 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me