Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Can somebody tell me what these are and how you get them?
Page 1 of 1
Can somebody tell me what these are and how you get them? [CLOSED]
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#1 Posted: 15:26:24 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Saw these on a couple people's islands this morning, and just wondering what they are and where you get them.
Thanks.

[User Posted Image]
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#2 Posted: 15:35:12 30/09/2013
They appear to be items that haven't been cleared from the island yet. Forget what they were called. They're not decorations that you can buy, but rather things that started on the island and you could clear them to make room.
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#3 Posted: 15:57:52 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I figured the one on the right was, but I didn't recognize the leafy, bushy thing.
Thanks.
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#4 Posted: 16:14:20 30/09/2013
The one on the right is a Bramble needing to be cleared. The one on the left I'm not 100 per cent certain of the name, but I've got a strong suspicion it was the colourful item to be cleared which the developers opted to simply call 'Debris'.
Mabu Blue Sparx Gems: 678
#5 Posted: 17:43:09 30/09/2013
It is called a vine bush. I have a couple on my water island, which is the last island I unlocked and was able to leave some stuff since I wasn't pinched for space. I wish we could replant real trees that move, I regret clear cutting as much as I did.
---
easterro in Lost Islands
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me