Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Mabu Defense Force [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#51 Posted: 20:15:01 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry it's been awhile. But thank you all for making this a page two! Let's kick Pg.2 off with Chapter Five!

Chapter 5:
Shadows

“Sir, something is..uh, wrong. With Graid.” said a soldier who just got shot at by Graid. “What happned, trooper? Did she hurt you?” said Grey, aware of Graid’s odd behavior. “She was shooting at me with a Auto-Spike. One hit my hand. I luckily dodged the other spikes.” said the soldier. “I’ll get her stabilized. We don’t know for sure what’s happening. She stabbed a guard yesterday.” said Grey, who was calling the team in. They would no longer be called The Five. At least not for now.

[Quig POV]
I need to find Graid. She just killed three guards and a villager. She’s been acting quite strange lately. We need to lock her up and see what’s going on inside her corrupt head.

[Graid POV]
What’s wrong with me? What am I doing? I just killed people. Who have families. And children. Wait, I’m not going crazy. Everyone else is. I’m the only agent in the MDF that is sane.

Traax was at his palace waiting for his new minion, Shadow. Shadow was remarkably fast and could get inside people’s heads. His orders were to take a Mabu Dwarf Freak under his control. He did this when Graid was at the ruins of a village. “Where is he!” shouted Traax, in a darkly voice. “I don’t know, Lord Traax.” said the worried servant, Cobbler. Cobbler was an idiot who was deceived by Traax and firced to work for him. Cobbler was friends with Snuckles and Blobbers, but they left him when he joined the mad villain. Traax was about to send in a horde of Chompies, but they were too easy to fight. So he sent them
to his missile testing area and killed the poor beasts.
“We found Graid!” yelled Chrome. He had to shoot at her. But she was awfully fast and agile. She found the guards on the roof and killed all twelve of them. That brought the death count to thirty-three. “Why is she doing this?!” asked Chomp. But then, out of nowhere, Chomp was shot in the eye. He was stabbed in the legs twice. “AHH!” screamed Chomp, slowly dying. He was going to bleed out. But before he passed out, he saw Graid’s eyes. And they were pitch black.

“Wake up!” yelled a medic. Chomp was fully aware of what happened. He knew he didn’t die, but is life was hanging by a thread. “We used the Healing Elixir. Who knew it actually works. And it tastes like Mountain Dew.” said another medic. Chomp wanted to say something. But he couldn’t. He wanted to say thank you to the medics. “Graid has been captured.” said Quig. Quig stood by Chomp’s side the whole time. And that was three days. The two had become good friends over the past couple weeks. Two weeks ago they were strangers. Now they’re comrades in the battle against Traax. “You’ve been out for quite a while.” said Quig. “Mmn. Ung. Tmm.” mumbled Chomp, who still couldn’t speak. “Graid’s locked up in Yard C. But it’s not her fault. A man named Shadow has taken over her body. He works for Traax and has been near the base for four days now.” said Quig, who was telling Chomp the news. Starr walked in with Jags. “Jags has been assigned temporarily to be in The Five. If she does a good job, she’ll replace Graid.” said Starr. Starr had been shot at as well, but wasn’t hurt. She was perfectly fine. “I’m glad I’m in right now. It’s so exciting!” said Jags in a happy tone of voice.

Traax looked at Cobbler and said “We need to get Shadow back. I know I made him with black magic, but I don’t want to take time to make another.” “Yes sir.” said Cobbler, who wasn’t listening to his master. Shadow arrived at the door. “Come in.” said Traax, “We could use your help.” “Sorry sir, but I might have failed. I took over agent Graid, who is part of The Five, and nearly killed her and Chomp. I also managed to kill thirty seven soldiers and guards. Is that good enough?” asked Shadow. “It was fine. This is just the beginning of the destruction of the MDF.”

[b] Now I have something to say:
I know there are a lot of new stories and authors. So I would like to take charge of the Writers Club. I will start a new topic in the Fan Fiction section. Every author that has stories will be included in the page. Tell me what you think about that!
---
A story.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#52 Posted: 02:56:55 16/10/2013
Phew, Chomp didn't die. smilie A 'table of contents' for all of the smilie stories could be kinda cool. It might take a while to set up though, especially now while the forums are so quiet. But it would be nice to organize things. I do like organized things. CX I'll post in there later, I'm kinda up waaaay too late. smilie Anyways, this is great! I wonder what's up with Graid... That's kinda dark and crazy! But it makes for an interesting read, no doubt. And Cobbler cracks me up, lol. smilie Anyways, can't wait for more! smilie Keep this comin'! smilie (at your own speed, of course. smilie)
#53 Posted: 20:54:34 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6
In Deep

It’s a fierce battle, and the MDF aren’t winning it. The Stingray Clans from all the oceans of Skylands joined Master Traax and are planning to destroy the Mabu Defense Force. “We need to take ‘em out one by one!” screamed Chrome, who was blasting the fishy creatures away. “That’s a good plan, but there are only twenty men with us. We’ll have to make some form of bomb; that works in water.” said Quig. Quig was taking out the rays faster than anyone else. However, there were thousands of stingrays coming after the group.

The Stingrays aren’t hard to fight in small groups. But when they are in large groups, well, your doomed. Starr called a couple of troopers over to help her get past a crowd of rays. The soldiers came but quickly swam away. Just then, Starr was picked up by a huge Stingray known as a Manta Suit. The Manta Suit is a huge robotic ray that can lift large items and swim really fast underwater. The robot threw Starr back down and she fell unconscious. Chomp was fighting a herd of the beasts but saw the Manta and swam toward it. He bit the legs and oil leaked out. “Great.”, Chomp said, “I just started an oil leak.”
The team retreated the scene and left the remaining enemies alone. “An oil leak!” shouted Wire. “You could have poisoned the whole area!” Wire was a frail, wimpy computer nerd that had been at the MDF for seven years. He sent a drone to watch the battle. “I’m sorry.” said Chomp gloomily. “I didn’t know the Manta Suits were made with oil.” said Chomp again. “Well, just be glad we have the technology to stop the spill. But in the oil is some Liquidfied Darkness. It keeps the machines running.” said Wire, who was showing off his smarts. “I’m not going back down there.” said Chrome. “Neither am I!” said Starr. The two were both pretty beat up from the fight.

Graid was locked up in cell 2B, next to some Batrai Warriors. (You’ll get to know them later…) She kept screaming at the guards and threatened to kill them. She stabbed other prisoners and guards. Weeks ago, she said she wasn’t crazy. She was even thinking about trying to keep the dark, sadistic part of her away. But know, she was thinking of hurting every member of the MDF. And even innocent citizens of the villages. She wanted the crazy part of her to take control. She was crazy.

“Quig! We need you up here in my office now!” yelled General Grey. Quig heard the announcement and ran up the stairs. “I’m coming!” shouted Qiug. “The oil leak has been stopped, but the Liquidfied Darkness turned many of the Gillmen into evil freaks. You and your team need to stop them.” said Grey. “Will do. But, what happened to Graid” asked Quig. “That’s classified.” said Grey in a very plain voice. “I need a fifth member!” said Quig “Later.”

“So we have to stop some evilized Gillmen?” said Starr. “Yeah, but we call them Darkfish.” said Quig. The four heroes were in a submarine deep underwater. “I called in some of the UGA. (United Gillmen Alliance) They’ll be here soon. They will be coming in the Whale.” said Chrome. “The Whale! I love that thing!” exclaimed Chomp. “Me too. I actually got to steer the ship! Well, when I was a kid.” said Quig.

The huge ship was in front of the small, child-toy sized submarine. “Oh. My. Eon.” said Starr. “I thought you two were exaggerating about the size, but it’s bigger than the MDF HQ!” exclaimed Starr. She apparently never saw the ship.
All of the Gillmen swam out of the Whale. They all had harpoons that had several hook in the chamber. “We need to take out the Darkfish. Soon.” said a soldier. He led a group of fish into the dark parts of the ocean. “There they are.” said Starr. She accidently hit the wall and the noise triggered a small wave. The Darkfish saw it. “Oh no.”, said Starr “I guess we are in deep trouble.”

Next chapter soon! It'll be called: In Deeper. I really hope you like the story! Sorry that I haven't been on for awhile. The forums are so...quiet.
---
A story.
#54 Posted: 21:38:13 19/10/2013
IKR? Like, it's been almost a week since Pokemon, and SSF is out everywhere now, so... Where is everyone?!

And 'In Deeper,' lol. Will the one after be 'In Deepest?' smilie

And Graid is really interesting (and dark, which is why she's interesting). I hope we get more soon, I'm dying to know why! smilie
#55 Posted: 22:18:28 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Guys! The whole "Graid the Psychopath" plotline will be throughout the story.
Dun Dun Dun!
---
A story.
#56 Posted: 22:20:38 19/10/2013
Cool! This is great, keep it up! bsmilieb
#57 Posted: 03:34:18 07/11/2013
*MASSIVE bump.*

Also uttster, congrats on Yellow Sparx!!! Wow!! smilie
#58 Posted: 04:03:39 19/11/2013
*Bump?*

:/
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me