Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > 4 skylanders mystically disappered from my game
Page 1 of 1
4 skylanders mystically disappered from my game [CLOSED]
Rom713 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1347
#1 Posted: 17:55:50 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
After adding a ton of friends in last "Kudos" version of the game I lost 4 fully leveled skylanders - game is offering me to buy them once again - Whirlwind, Chill, Boomer, Jade Flashwing. The funny thing is that Jade was in my Earth Sanctuary last night and when in the morning I checked the game I got a message - Jade Flashwing is level 2 now and got gem and energy for this. I checked the rest of my skylanders and found that I don't own anymore 3 others listed above. I have bluetoooth portal and can add them easily (and get another 4*12 + quest gems) but it's kind of strange and scary. What if next time game will tell me that I don't own some alterego skylanders which I cannot add so easily?
Has anyone experienced something like this?
All this "social" features actually are very buggy - the game is crashing almost every second time when I try to visit friend's kingdoms. It even offered me to load someone else saved game from the cloud - with the half skylanders I have in my save and kingdom of lower level. What are developers smoking there?

P.S. if I remember correctly those disappered skylanders were the "free" ones which I get during kingdom level progress.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:00:59 27/09/2013 by Rom713
cengaverrr Green Sparx Gems: 159
#2 Posted: 18:45:23 27/09/2013
I have lost a slab house recently. It cost me 1,5 million gold and after a game crash, which becomes very frequent and annoying after the last update, the house was gone. So my gold went for nothing.

The game needs a new update fixing these crashes.
---
Activate: Cengaverrr
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me