Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Criminals. [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#1 Posted: 01:51:46 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Not everyone who commits a crime has a "problem". It is a wonderful thing to try to see the good in people, a trait which I believe we all should possess, but in the quest to do good, one must accept the fact that evil really does exist, and there truly are some malicious ne'er-do-wells out there.

Here's how I believe the criminal justice system should work; When someone commits a felony, they should go through a few medical exams to determine their mental health. If they do have a mental illness, then they should be sent to a hospital and should receive the proper care they need to return to society. If they are mentally healthy, and therefore just a scumbag, they should be sent a prison where they will be treated strictly but fairly until their release.

However, I have no sympathy for serial killers and rapists. If they've been thoroughly examined, tried and convicted, just lock them in a cage and let them rot.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 01:52:57 27/09/2013
Wow. Words of wisdom right there.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#3 Posted: 01:53:34 27/09/2013
You're here again! smilie
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#4 Posted: 01:53:51 27/09/2013
Do the guys in GTA count as evil
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#5 Posted: 01:54:36 27/09/2013
Does this count to Mr.Anime?
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 01:56:00 27/09/2013
Because of how vaguely laws are written, the average American commits 3 felonies per day
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#7 Posted: 01:56:07 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: wakapro77

So the fever has spread to darkSpyro as well?
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#8 Posted: 01:56:42 27/09/2013

Are they real? No.
HAve theyy commited any crimes in the real world? No.
Are any bad guys evil? No, exept bowser.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#9 Posted: 01:59:13 27/09/2013
It depends on the crime. If there is a total asshole that plans out every freaking detail of the crime and does it, they should go directly to jail. None of this bull**** "Oh they were abused as a child crap"!. All these shootings and deaths that occur and the lawyers cry out Oh my client is not mentally able to stand trial, that's bull. If they had the thoughts to plan it out then they should go to jail.
This is just my thoughts on this.

Yes I agree that serial killers rapist and child abusers should rot in jail!
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#10 Posted: 02:12:42 27/09/2013
Quote: Metallo

So the fever has spread to darkSpyro as well?

unless you are talking about me playing gta ever since i was a little girl then wat
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#11 Posted: 02:15:58 27/09/2013
Quote: Metallo
Not everyone who commits a crime has a "problem". It is a wonderful thing to try to see the good in people, a trait which I believe we all should possess, but in the quest to do good, one must accept the fact that evil really does exist, and there truly are some malicious ne'er-do-wells out there.

Here's how I believe the criminal justice system should work; When someone commits a felony, they should go through a few medical exams to determine their mental health. If they do have a mental illness, then they should be sent to a hospital and should receive the proper care they need to return to society. If they are mentally healthy, and therefore just a scumbag, they should be sent a prison where they will be treated strictly but fairly until their release.

However, I have no sympathy for serial killers and rapists. If they've been thoroughly examined, tried and convicted, just lock them in a cage and let them rot.

That's extremely idealistic, especially when you consider that only a fraction of criminal cases involve pleading "not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect." I don't care what television shows, you RARELY see it in the courts. Heck, with the way state laws can be written (*cough* Florida *cough*), there are far easier ways to worm your way out of the charges filed by the People than the mental insanity plea. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me