Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Really upset. [CLOSED]
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#1 Posted: 04:07:32 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
http://xalainu.tumblr.com/post/62127397504

---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#2 Posted: 04:09:13 24/09/2013
I really hope things get better for you! That is so horrible.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#3 Posted: 04:16:03 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
It's not going to get any better.
When he tried to talk to me today, I told him not once, but TWICE, to leave me alone.
This is how it went:

First time:

Idiot creepy kid: Hi! < w >
Me: Stop talking to me. I'm trying to work.
Idiot creepy kid: Okay.

Second time:

Idiot creepy kid: *says something to me again*
Me: *snaps and doesn't realize how loud she got* Stop talking to me. I am not interested.
Teacher(s): HEY! D<
Me: *gets embarrassed and runs out of the room first chance she gets*

And that's how it basically went today.
Now I am too scared to come to classes.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#4 Posted: 04:18:08 24/09/2013
Wow, that is horrible. :c I hope this creepy kid does leave you alone in the future.
#5 Posted: 04:20:12 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I already feel like doing something horrible to myself right now... I'd rather not describe it because that would probably be too graphic...
I just want to cry.
I just...
---
#6 Posted: 04:22:08 24/09/2013
Don't hurt yourself over this. This is not your fault at all. You told him (?) politely to leave you alone and he didn't listen.
If you feel like crying, cry. It's better to let things out than keeping it contained.
#7 Posted: 04:23:30 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Nothing is going to get better...
If I come back to classes on Wednesday, the teacher(s) in my math class will probably scold me for not just disrupting the class, but for snapping at the kid.
I don't know what to do.
I don't feel safe at college anymore.
---
#8 Posted: 04:25:11 24/09/2013
Don't talk like that Xalainu!
What you should do, is talk to someone about this. Is there anyone you can talk to about this? And if you don't feel safe, try go to a different college?
#9 Posted: 04:29:30 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I can't go to a different college because I need the credentials. Plus my mom put me at the college I'm currently going to and I don't know if there's a way I can get to a different community college nearby where I live without making my mom disappointed.
---
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#10 Posted: 04:30:16 24/09/2013
xalainu one word IGNORE
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#11 Posted: 04:30:30 24/09/2013
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
Don't talk like that Xalainu!
What you should do, is talk to someone about this. Is there anyone you can talk to about this? And if you don't feel safe, try go to a different college?

Right. Don't talk like that. If you keep yourself on a depressed state you're going to regret it. Keep ignoring him and telling him that you're not interested in talking to him. Do your best to keep your emotions at ease.
I also suggest you find someone to talk to. I believe the officers on campus can do something about it. But you should do that when he refuses to leave you alone.
#12 Posted: 04:31:08 24/09/2013
Ah, right. Yeah, I don't know how colleges work wherever you are.
Well, anyway, take a day off on Wednesday to calm down, and, talk to someone about this. It could be online or IRL, just talk to someone.
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#13 Posted: 04:33:33 24/09/2013
or how about imform this to ur parents and let then do something about it.seems that stalkers wont leave yo alone there something that must be done.
just tell ur parents or friends dont be scared
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
#14 Posted: 16:28:50 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
Ah, right. Yeah, I don't know how colleges work wherever you are.
Well, anyway, take a day off on Wednesday to calm down, and, talk to someone about this. It could be online or IRL, just talk to someone.

I can't take a day off tomorrow. There's some presentation thing that I have to go to to get the required points for English.

Quote: sky-dragon
or how about imform this to ur parents and let then do something about it.seems that stalkers wont leave yo alone there something that must be done.
just tell ur parents or friends dont be scared

I told my parents about it, and I took their advice when they told me to tell him to leave me alone.
My problem now is that I am afraid to come to math class because the second time I tried to tell him to leave me alone, I didn't realize how loud I was until the teachers and students got distracted by how loud I got. (I tried so hard not to yell, so it was sort of a loud snap, but not screaming loud.)
I am scared of coming to math class because I'm worried that the teacher(s) will scold me for not just disrupting the class, but for going off at the kid.
On that same day that all of this happened, I told my older sister about it, and she said that she follows a women's blog on Tumblr, so she's going to tell them my situation so she could see what advice they would have for me.
Honestly, I'm scared of what the teachers and students in the math class will think of me.
I mean, the creepy kid gets along with the teachers VERY well. I'm not even joking.
---
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#15 Posted: 16:41:32 24/09/2013
Might be a person who has a crush on you.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#16 Posted: 16:58:10 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Well if the crush is a creeper, there is no way that I will ever be talking to him if he makes me uncomfortable.
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#17 Posted: 18:45:29 24/09/2013
Quote: Xalainu

Okay, just to get this straight..

You are scared of this mentally disabled guy in your math class, yet you game him your Facebook adress, your phone number and even your home adress?

And you say he "forced" you to give them to him? What, he blackmailed you or something? Why didn't you just tell about it to authorities if you didn't want that?

Complaining about somebody after prectically enabling him to stalk you just seems a little weird is all.
#18 Posted: 22:29:01 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius

Okay, just to get this straight..

You are scared of this mentally disabled guy in your math class, yet you game him your Facebook adress, your phone number and even your home adress?

And you say he "forced" you to give them to him? What, he blackmailed you or something? Why didn't you just tell about it to authorities if you didn't want that?

Complaining about somebody after prectically enabling him to stalk you just seems a little weird is all.

*facedesk*

I'm the kind of person who has a hard time saying no, okay?
---
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#19 Posted: 22:40:28 24/09/2013
That sucks. smilie Just ignore him.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#20 Posted: 22:49:31 24/09/2013

this happened to my friend in English class......

one time i found that kid master baiting in a school bathroom D:<
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#21 Posted: 08:32:25 25/09/2013
*facedesk*

I'm the kind of person who has a hard time saying no, okay?

I see, so he didn't mentally pressure you into giving you that info.

You say you have friends with the same condition he has, why are you scared of him?
Does he.. want something from you? A relationship or something? Is that why we follows you?
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#22 Posted: 08:47:18 25/09/2013
I think I know how to solve this problem.

Take an apple, draw a freaky face on it, give it to him and be all like "Mr Apple wants to be your friend!". That might keep him busy.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me