Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Divergent - Which Faction Are You?
Page 1 of 1
Divergent - Which Faction Are You? [CLOSED]
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#1 Posted: 22:47:42 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/179...-you-Suited-To/

I am
Dauntless
You strive to be brave and wish to take the responsibility of protecting others who do not know how to do so themselves, or are simply incapable of it. You are strong and brave, and you face your fears when it is necessary for you to do so. You believe that embracing the things that frighten you will make you stronger. Your role is vital in any grouping, as you are brave and tactical. You see the best approach to take in dangerous situations; which you are no stranger to. You are unafraid of diving head-first into a dangerous situation if you believe that is what needs to be done in order to reach your goal. The Dauntless are prone to bull-headedness and sometimes do not think a plan through before executing.
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#2 Posted: 22:52:18 23/09/2013
Abnegation
You try your hardest to blend in and be perceptive to the thoughts and emotions of others around you. You care deeply about the happiness of other people, and it grieves you deeply to watch people suffering. You are selfless and strive to put the needs and desires of others before your own. You are not vain or self-absorbed and try not to care about trivial things such as your physical appearance. You strive to be kind and selfless in all your surroundings, and would give to the needy without a second thought. You are an empath; incredibly susceptible to the feelings of others around you. Abnegation can be faulted by their inability to turn away one of their own; they may let snakes live among them as they strive to be kind and helpful, and do not wish to see the badness in people. Also, the Abnegation sometimes end up putting themselves in dangerous situations with no regard for their own well-being.
#3 Posted: 22:53:29 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
^have you ever read the books?
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#4 Posted: 22:54:09 23/09/2013
Dauntless
You strive to be brave and wish to take the responsibility of protecting others who do not know how to do so themselves, or are simply incapable of it. You are strong and brave, and you face your fears when it is necessary for you to do so. You believe that embracing the things that frighten you will make you stronger. Your role is vital in any grouping, as you are brave and tactical. You see the best approach to take in dangerous situations; which you are no stranger to. You are unafraid of diving head-first into a dangerous situation if you believe that is what needs to be done in order to reach your goal. The Dauntless are prone to bull-headedness and sometimes do not think a plan through before executing.

Fitting.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:38 02/11/2013 by HotDogAndZap
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 22:59:37 23/09/2013
Dauntless, I honestly wasn't expecting this, but I think it works.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#6 Posted: 23:02:09 23/09/2013
Dauntless

Shocking isn't it? ^.^
#7 Posted: 23:05:29 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I can't believe no one got Amity! I guess no one on this site is peaceful...
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#8 Posted: 23:09:02 23/09/2013
Amity
You are kind and try your hardest to uphold the ideals of a peaceful and loving world. You like to smile and wear bright colours, and you dislike any form of conflict with others. Pain is something that disgusts you and you find it baffling why others wish to hurt each other. You wouldn't mind the hard labour of producing the food to sustain a city, because you know that it is what everyone needs from you and it keeps them happy. However, the Amity are sometimes prone to cowardice due to their aversion to conflict.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#9 Posted: 23:19:27 23/09/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Abnegation
You try your hardest to blend in and be perceptive to the thoughts and emotions of others around you. You care deeply about the happiness of other people, and it grieves you deeply to watch people suffering. You are selfless and strive to put the needs and desires of others before your own. You are not vain or self-absorbed and try not to care about trivial things such as your physical appearance. You strive to be kind and selfless in all your surroundings, and would give to the needy without a second thought. You are an empath; incredibly susceptible to the feelings of others around you. Abnegation can be faulted by their inability to turn away one of their own; they may let snakes live among them as they strive to be kind and helpful, and do not wish to see the badness in people. Also, the Abnegation sometimes end up putting themselves in dangerous situations with no regard for their own well-being.

Fitting.

- - -
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#10 Posted: 23:32:50 23/09/2013
Quote:
Dauntless

ONWARD!
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#11 Posted: 00:01:15 24/09/2013
Amity
You are kind and try your hardest to uphold the ideals of a peaceful and loving world. You like to smile and wear bright colours, and you dislike any form of conflict with others. Pain is something that disgusts you and you find it baffling why others wish to hurt each other. You wouldn't mind the hard labour of producing the food to sustain a city, because you know that it is what everyone needs from you and it keeps them happy. However, the Amity are sometimes prone to cowardice due to their aversion to conflict.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#12 Posted: 00:07:04 24/09/2013
I like these quiz topics!

Anyway, I got -

Quote:
Dauntless

I might retake it later. This isn't very accurate
---
but i love it all smooth
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#13 Posted: 00:09:31 24/09/2013
Amity
Yup, describes me.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#14 Posted: 00:17:06 24/09/2013
Dauntless -- though, I find the result estranged, somewhat.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#15 Posted: 01:37:46 24/09/2013
[User Posted Image]

----------------
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#16 Posted: 01:38:17 24/09/2013
[User Posted Image]

Haha, you fail!!!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#17 Posted: 07:56:20 24/09/2013
*PTERODACTYL NOISES* I love these books.

Quote:
Abnegation

I've always thought I'd be Erudite, but this is still quite accurate.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#18 Posted: 08:08:20 24/09/2013
Quote:
Erudite
You believe that knowledge is the key to everything, that nothing can survive without enquiring minds devoted to advancements in technology, medicine etc. You want to learn about the world around you, and are fascinated with the mechanics of things; questioning how things work. Your mind is never silent and you are always asking yourself and others questions. You behold people of great intelligence, such as Albert Einstein in high regard, and you aspire to be similar to them. You strive to understand things, and are not satisfied until you can fully comprehend why things are the way they are, and how things are the way they are. You must be careful, however; you can sometimes be prone to big-headedness and the belief that knowledge makes you superior to others. You forget that you need others people too. You sometimes put the pursuit of knowledge above the happiness and contentedness of people around you.

I have no idea what these mean, but I'm ok with this. I'm not that much of an egghead though. More of a logical, action-oriented thinker.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#19 Posted: 11:27:31 24/09/2013
Quote:
Erudite

You believe that knowledge is the key to everything, that nothing can survive without enquiring minds devoted to advancements in technology, medicine etc. You want to learn about the world around you, and are fascinated with the mechanics of things; questioning how things work. Your mind is never silent and you are always asking yourself and others questions. You behold people of great intelligence, such as Albert Einstein in high regard, and you aspire to be similar to them. You strive to understand things, and are not satisfied until you can fully comprehend why things are the way they are, and how things are the way they are. You must be careful, however; you can sometimes be prone to big-headedness and the belief that knowledge makes you superior to others. You forget that you need others people too. You sometimes put the pursuit of knowledge above the happiness and contentedness of people around you.

-----
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#20 Posted: 11:45:06 24/09/2013
Erudite
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#21 Posted: 11:55:52 24/09/2013
Quote:
Amity

Bwaaaaaa.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#22 Posted: 13:08:47 24/09/2013
Quote:
Abnegation
you try your hardest to blend in and be perceptive to the thoughts and emotions of others around you. You care deeply about the happiness of other people, and it grieves you deeply to watch people suffering. You are selfless and strive to put the needs and desires of others before your own. You are not vain or self-absorbed and try not to care about trivial things such as your physical appearance. You strive to be kind and selfless in all your surroundings, and would give to the needy without a second thought. You are an empath; incredibly susceptible to the feelings of others around you. Abnegation can be faulted by their inability to turn away one of their own; they may let snakes live among them as they strive to be kind and helpful, and do not wish to see the badness in people. Also, the Abnegation sometimes end up putting themselves in dangerous situations with no regard for their own well-being.

Pretty accurate.....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:10:40 24/09/2013 by spyro and sonic
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#23 Posted: 14:21:41 24/09/2013
Quote:
Candor

You believe that speaking the truth and knowing the truth are essential to a peaceful and working society. There is no use in building societies and communities when the foundations are made of lies. The truth holds all the power, you believe sincerely. You find it easy to spot it when somebody withholds the truth from you, and you are always determined to see the truth behind all the lies. You believe that a true relationship is based on truth, and you will tell your friends and loved ones exactly what you think and how you are feeling at all times, and you expect them to do the same, no matter how much the truth might hurt someone. You believe that the truth is always kinder than lies. However, the Candor can sometimes be prone insensitivity towards other people.

Suprised no one got this. I feel unique :3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me