Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > NEW Frito Lay promo: Swap Force Pumpkin (?) Fright Rider
First | Previous | Page 8 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15
NEW Frito Lay promo: Swap Force Pumpkin (?) Fright Rider [CLOSED]
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#351 Posted: 22:18:00 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487
If the classic bickering whenever a promo comes out can subside for a second, has anyone seen the bags recently? Im about to send in for codes because i haven't seen the bags anywhere here in NE Ohio so

I seriously recommend that you send them out immediately.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:38:14 19/10/2013 by Matteomax
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#352 Posted: 23:16:35 18/10/2013
Quote: spyroflame0487
If the classic bickering whenever a promo comes out can subside for a second, has anyone seen the bags recently? Im about to send in for codes because i haven't seen the bags anywhere here in NE Ohio so

Yes send out your cards ASAP...because the bags are done shipping i believe.

Adress again for those that don't want to sift thru the post to find it. smilie
2013 Frito- Lay/Skylanders Fright Rider Instant-Win Game Code Request
P.O. Box 760012, Dept. 882- 701
El Paso, TX 88576-0012
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Synne Red Sparx Gems: 48
#353 Posted: 04:20:23 19/10/2013
Has anyone found any of these bags on the east coast? We don't have a lot of the places listed here in Rhode Island and I can't seem to find any.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:22:27 19/10/2013 by Synne
BlazinBlackMage Gold Sparx Gems: 2021
#354 Posted: 18:28:10 19/10/2013
I found a bunch at King Soopers here, I only picked up four (I was really worried about not getting a winner due to how late in the game I am) but one was already a winner! If any of the others are winners I'll save them for anyone on here who couldn't get one after everything is over. :>
---
Skylanders Collection: Completely lost count. OTL
WiiU ID: BlazingBlackMage (I accept all friend requests!)
Lost Islands Activate: BBMage
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#355 Posted: 19:48:41 19/10/2013
Quote: Synne
Has anyone found any of these bags on the east coast? We don't have a lot of the places listed here in Rhode Island and I can't seem to find any.

I'm in central NJ and haven't found bags anywhere...checked grocery stores, Walmart, and Target almost weekly. Luckily, I sent out for codes the first week this was announced and was able to get them via phone since they hadn't emailed them to me yet. I won my 4 for family members who play Skylanders and may have one extra to swap for something I missed out on when I wasn't really in the know about Skylanders (hopefully a Granite Crusher or a Molten Hot Dog).
TheGooch Blue Sparx Gems: 709
#356 Posted: 20:59:31 19/10/2013
How many people have actually received emails from the cards they sent? I called 4 days in a row and the reps kept saying I would get them the following day which I never did. My info was in their system but I never got an email. Just so people know too, these figures aren't free. Most likely your name, address, age and email is being sold to advertising companies. We pay in the long run by giving up our personal information.
---
http://www.ghostery.com/ Knowledge + Control = Privacy
My new favorite web browser add-on.
#357 Posted: 03:43:29 20/10/2013
Quote: TheGooch
How many people have actually received emails from the cards they sent? I called 4 days in a row and the reps kept saying I would get them the following day which I never did. My info was in their system but I never got an email. Just so people know too, these figures aren't free. Most likely your name, address, age and email is being sold to advertising companies. We pay in the long run by giving up our personal information.

I never got an email. Based on advice from this forum, I called until I got a rep to give me the codes on the phone after they verified I was in the system. About the privacy thing, I wouldn't be so paranoid. Signing up for pretty much anything can result in having you info sold, but you can always be one of those people who never signs up for anything and gets nothing. I would trust a common household brand name such as Frito Lay. Number one thing to stop having personal info be out there and public is to get off sites like Facebook, but that's not happening for most people anytime soon.
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#358 Posted: 05:49:53 20/10/2013
I've got a dumb question.

Do I stick these 3 x 5 postcards in an envelope? Of can I stick them in the mail as is, as the card, no envelope. With my info on one side and the mailing address and stamp on the other.

Also to the person who donated all these to charity:

Donating is awesome I do it all the time. But when I give them a toy, I BUY it with my own money and usually give them a toy or complete package. You might as well be giving these kids and xbox controller with no xbox or game. Sure they can push the buttons and draw a face on it and give it a name, but you could have given them so much more. Without the game and by themselves the play factor goes down big time.

Secondly donating a prize you got for free works as well, although that hardly makes you a saint. What you did was take how ever many toys you got (100?) from potential collectors and other fans of the game from a limited pool, (about 5000). As far as collectors and fans go, even if you donate, you still scalped. You took more than you need for profit (in your book moral profit? Pats on the back? Who knows) and away from us.

You may have the best intentions at heart here or could be a lying scalper. It's the internet, who knows. But we do know you got 100 of them. That much is a fact.

EDIT:

To the above post, Facebook is the number one way to get your personal information sold online. What you are giving away here in the contest? Small potatoes, they probably already got it from facebook.

They also know your kid got an A and what you are having for lunch. And who "liked" that post you just made.... smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:52:37 20/10/2013 by StormbringerGT
#359 Posted: 13:41:16 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator

They seriously said they were gonna send the codes sometime this past week. It's Sunday, and NOTHING came.
Thank God I called.

There are also quite a few nice people there. You'll need to talk with the rep for some time, then ask if you can talk with the manager.
---
#360 Posted: 14:11:36 20/10/2013
To StormbringerGT: I totally agree with Facebook being the worst offenders as far as personal information goes. If you are a member then you are open game. At the same time nobody tells you to post about what you are for breakfast and exactly what time you are mowing the lawn. Too many people go through life with blinders on and don't realize what they are doing. The Frito-Lay promotion is just like this. I entered hoping to win and I clicked on the check mark accepting the terms of the entry without even reading what they were. I almost guarantee that somewhere in the terms it says that they can use your information and sell it to marketing agencies. Its like those islands in the mall that offer free windows or home siding to winners who sign up. All your info is sold to other companies. Isn't Young America, MN the junk mail capital of the US? That is where your Sidekicks got mailed from.
---
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#361 Posted: 18:12:36 20/10/2013
I still have not gotten my codes from frito-lay either, even though they told me I'd have them and that I'm in their system. Annoying.
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#362 Posted: 13:35:53 21/10/2013
I've searched to hell and back for these bags - nothing. With time running out for Frito to send me codes (and, seeing that *everyone* is waiting for codes, when they finally arrive, there will be about seven billion people entering codes, greatly reducing one's odds), I finally broke down and bought a code from eBay...

...and won! Yay! smilie

Spent more in gas trying to find these suckers than I did just getting it off eBay to begin with.
Grishnaar Blue Sparx Gems: 722
#363 Posted: 14:29:33 21/10/2013
Well I just found a bunch of the Rattle Shake bags at my local Wegmans here in northern VA. Still no Fright Rider bags. What a debacle, they seriously need to just start taking money and let us order online.

-Grishnaar

edit: Seriously....if anyone has these bags at their local store readily available, I'll pay for them. You keep the chips, just get me some codes and PM them to me. I'm sick of driving around finding the WalMart coupon bags and the frigging Halloween bags.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:36:31 21/10/2013 by Grishnaar
#364 Posted: 14:47:52 21/10/2013
From what I have read on other posts being told that you have won 100 times after entering the code doesn't necessary mean you are going to be sent 100 figures. I was not part of the Stump Smash or Hot Head promotions so I don't totally know how those contests worked or how often people came up winners then. Is it possible though that these people claiming multiple wins aren't going to get what they are expecting? What if Frito-Lays system keeps track of winners and regardless of whether you are on the list 1 or 100 times you are only getting the 1 figures? As far as the claims of charity go, I call B.S. on it. I think the last thing an underprivileged kid is going to want is toy that reminds them that they can't afford the $200 game system or the $75 game that accompanies a figure. Doesn't it seems like the rate at which everyone posts on here saying that they have won that the 5,600 or so figures that the promotion had to give out should be dried up by now? Besides, how can some enter multiple codes, one right after the other and still come up a winner based on the rules that we are given for this promotion? It all just doesn't add up.
---
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#365 Posted: 14:56:58 21/10/2013
The "charity" was an after thought when people called him on it. It isn't legit.
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
#366 Posted: 15:10:20 21/10/2013
From what I have read on other posts being told that you have won 100 times after entering the code doesn't necessary mean you are going to be sent 100 figures. I was not part of the Stump Smash or Hot Head promotions so I don't totally know how those contests worked or how often people came up winners then. Is it possible though that these people claiming multiple wins aren't going to get what they are expecting? What if Frito-Lays system keeps track of winners and regardless of whether you are on the list 1 or 100 times you are only getting the 1 figures? As far as the claims of charity go, I call B.S. on it. I think the last thing an underprivileged kid is going to want is toy that reminds them that they can't afford the $200 game system or the $75 game that accompanies a figure. Doesn't it seems like the rate at which everyone posts on here saying that they have won that the 5,600 or so figures that the promotion had to give out should be dried up by now? Besides, how can some enter multiple codes, one right after the other and still come up a winner based on the rules that we are given for this promotion? It all just doesn't add up.

The rules allow for 4 wins per person/address (AND one play per day for that given address I assume). If people have been winning and entering the same address more than 4 times or winning for the same address more than once in a day, then they are both dumb and taking a risk of not getting any additional figures. Plain and simple, those are the rules. I think some people on this forum pointed out that they're using addresses of family members and/or neighbors.

As far as the wins pattern, people winning one right after another without waiting 15 minutes means that there probably weren't any winners for a given prior 15 minute window and the system is playing catch-up with the wins. Quite honestly, who is up at 3 or 4 am entering codes off a bag of chips? If people are winning one after another, they should be held to the rules of one play/day, which may possibly be circumvented if you use the 2nd code for a friend/family member at a different address. For that person who entered 50 codes in one day, he may be in for quite the surprise if he was not smart enough to use a different email address AND different mailing address for each entry that day.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#367 Posted: 16:23:13 21/10/2013
I saw some new "Swap Force" bags at Walmart, everywhere else has the regular "no promotion" bags. However, those bags are just a coupon for Swap Force and a gift card for Walmart, no figure offer at all - neither Quick Draw nor Fright Rider. At this point I am doubtful we will see Fright Rider bags at all around here, oh well. Possibly Quick Draw bags once the promotion comes into full swing, but who knows.
#368 Posted: 16:59:11 21/10/2013
I've been seeing those WalMart bags for a while now. After finding some of the Rattle Shake bags at a Wegman's this morning I was a little worried that the codes weren't on the front where they say they are. The only codes that I can find are on the bottom a little right of center next to the date. I just got back from WalMart and there were literally hundreds of the Rattle Shake bags and it was the same thing, no codes on the upper left corner.

-Grishnaar
#369 Posted: 18:12:46 21/10/2013 | Topic Creator
A warning for those who had sent in for codes; They will mail a verification email to you. You'll only have 10 days to fill this out.
That's it. I'm literally about to scream at them the next time I call. I got one lady that was barely speaking. This contest is absolutely horrid.
I hope that Quickdraw Rattle Shake isn't like this.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:55:11 21/10/2013 by Matteomax
wgeorge111 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3774
#370 Posted: 19:03:15 21/10/2013
Quote: UncleBob
I've searched to hell and back for these bags - nothing. With time running out for Frito to send me codes (and, seeing that *everyone* is waiting for codes, when they finally arrive, there will be about seven billion people entering codes, greatly reducing one's odds), I finally broke down and bought a code from eBay... ...and won! Yay!

Kind of ironic as you are usually so by the book:

DISCLAIMER: Game Codes may not be transferred, sold, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), given away, traded or obtained through any source other than through the method described in these Official Rules.

WINNER'S LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 16, 2013 to: 2013 Frito-Lay/Skylanders Fright Rider Instant-Win Game Winner's List, PO Box 3000, Dept. 882-701, Young America, MN 55558-3000.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:12:00 21/10/2013 by wgeorge111
#371 Posted: 19:10:42 21/10/2013
That language has been proven to be unenforcible via court of law.

Secondary sell of property and all.
mordelack Green Sparx Gems: 483
#372 Posted: 19:15:44 21/10/2013
Well, I finally got my codes. No Ebay for me. This time.
---
Regular figures: 100% Variant figures: 100% Working on Chase Variants.
#373 Posted: 20:03:04 21/10/2013
I personally would like one, but think the prospects around here are dimming by the day. Not going to buy one from EBay, because then I would only have myself to blame for buying from a scalper.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:21:21 21/10/2013 by defpally
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#374 Posted: 20:17:58 21/10/2013
Quote: mastermc54

The rules allow for 4 wins per person/address (AND one play per day for that given address I assume). If people have been winning and entering the same address more than 4 times or winning for the same address more than once in a day, then they are both dumb and taking a risk of not getting any additional figures. Plain and simple, those are the rules. I think some people on this forum pointed out that they're using addresses of family members and/or neighbors.

As far as the wins pattern, people winning one right after another without waiting 15 minutes means that there probably weren't any winners for a given prior 15 minute window and the system is playing catch-up with the wins. Quite honestly, who is up at 3 or 4 am entering codes off a bag of chips? If people are winning one after another, they should be held to the rules of one play/day, which may possibly be circumvented if you use the 2nd code for a friend/family member at a different address. For that person who entered 50 codes in one day, he may be in for quite the surprise if he was not smart enough to use a different email address AND different mailing address for each entry that day.

I agreee 100% and on top of that, since the codes were given because of the 3x5 cards, Frito Lays is keeping track on the name/Email/Address that was assigned to the codes based off of the cards that were turned in. So even if someone puts a different email/name/address to a winning code, this will come up under the original requester and if they did not follow the 1-per-Day rule, or have already won the max 4 they will have forfiet there winners.
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#375 Posted: 20:25:06 21/10/2013
Quote: wgeorge111
I've searched to hell and back for these bags - nothing. With time running out for Frito to send me codes (and, seeing that *everyone* is waiting for codes, when they finally arrive, there will be about seven billion people entering codes, greatly reducing one's odds), I finally broke down and bought a code from eBay... ...and won! Yay!

Kind of ironic as you are usually so by the book:

DISCLAIMER: Game Codes may not be transferred, sold, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), given away, traded or obtained through any source other than through the method described in these Official Rules.

WINNER'S LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 16, 2013 to: 2013 Frito-Lay/Skylanders Fright Rider Instant-Win Game Winner's List, PO Box 3000, Dept. 882-701, Young America, MN 55558-3000.

This backs up my last post, as they are tracking your info. If you sent in 3x5 cards with your name/email/address and you are a winner, you better us that same info when filling out your winning application, otherwise they will consider that you got this code from some other means and will void the Winner.
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#376 Posted: 20:51:21 21/10/2013
I called in today and the customers service guy read me my 4 codes.
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
#377 Posted: 21:22:56 21/10/2013
Quote: defpally
I personally would like one, but think the prospects around here are dimming by the day. Not going to buy one from EBay, because then I would only have myself to blame for buying from a scalper.

Agreed. I have no one but myself to blame. I could have looked harder for the bags that don't even appear to have been distributed in my area or just been patient and waited for the codes I sent off for to arrive.

Instead, I purchased a code from eBay for what I felt was a fair price (even more so since I won!).

God bless America and Capitalism. If not for this wonderful person selling the code, I may not have been able to get this figure at all.
#378 Posted: 21:58:21 21/10/2013
Agreed. I have no one but myself to blame. I could have looked harder for the bags that don't even appear to have been distributed in my area or just been patient and waited for the codes I sent off for to arrive.

Instead, I purchased a code from eBay for what I felt was a fair price (even more so since I won!).

God bless America and Capitalism. If not for this wonderful person selling the code, I may not have been able to get this figure at all.

If you don't mind, I have to ask how much it set you back? Cheapest auctions on there now are in excess of $60, which seems excessive for a free figure code from a $7 bag of chips.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#379 Posted: 21:59:32 21/10/2013

If you don't mind, I have to ask how much it set you back? Cheapest auctions on there now are in excess of $60, which seems excessive for a free figure code from a $7 bag of chips.

Doesn't look like I'll be getting this one. I have yet to see any bags in my area. I'm guessing time's running out on this one.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#380 Posted: 22:11:54 21/10/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
Doesn't look like I'll be getting this one. I have yet to see any bags in my area. I'm guessing time's running out on this one.

Yep, and I'm personally not going crazy over a non-ingame variant. I was iffy on Pumpkin Eye Brawl, but he showed up in store locally. I've been looking in stores that sell bags of chips, but nothing yet. And given that new bags with just a discount on Swap Force have shown up I think we might have been passed by on this one. Not too upset over it at all. Probably just a distributor buy in related thing, since it seems to be a fairly small scale promotion based on the numbers of figures they have to give out.

I hope we don't get passed over on the Quick Draw one, since he is in game. But indications are that he will show up in stores afterwards, so it isn't that bad.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:27 21/10/2013 by defpally
jcraft Green Sparx Gems: 286
#381 Posted: 23:57:13 21/10/2013
I have been to almost every grocery chain we have here locally, Giant, Wegmans, Harris Teeter, Food Lion and Shoppers Food Warehouse as well as Target and Walmart and have not seen them anywhere.
#382 Posted: 00:12:56 22/10/2013

$30, which seemed somewhat fair. Would have been mad at myself if it didn't win, but since it did - yay! I spent that much for a two pack just so I could get one figure and have spent that much (and more) just to have some imported in from the UK/AU after shipping costs.
#383 Posted: 02:28:37 22/10/2013
Wow, I'm glad you won. But no way I'm shelling out that much for just a chance. I finally pulled the trigger and sent out 10 3x5 cards today. We'll see if its too late. Would be nice to know what email address the codes would be coming from so I can make sure they don't get buried in my spam folder.

-Grishnaar
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#384 Posted: 02:31:18 22/10/2013
Makes me glad I decided to only collect variants that are different in game.
#385 Posted: 02:33:03 22/10/2013
Yeah. I'm glad I won too. smilie

I figured my odds were better now than waiting when everyone's codes finally come in the mail.

I drove over 200 miles this weekend trying to find them (and then would have only had a chance to win as well) and had no luck finding them. This seemed like the best way to go (aside from calling and complaining that my codes hadn't been sent yet - but that just seems pedantic considering they're under absolutely no obligation to send out the free codes to fit my schedule)....
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#386 Posted: 10:38:07 22/10/2013
Yeah. I'm glad I won too. smilie

I figured my odds were better now than waiting when everyone's codes finally come in the mail.

I drove over 200 miles this weekend trying to find them (and then would have only had a chance to win as well) and had no luck finding them. This seemed like the best way to go (aside from calling and complaining that my codes hadn't been sent yet - but that just seems pedantic considering they're under absolutely no obligation to send out the free codes to fit my schedule)....

You don't actually need to complain. All you do is call them up and politely ask about the status of your codes then without prompting they will immediately send them to you. And now I find myself in the winner's circle as well. smilie
#387 Posted: 11:34:16 22/10/2013
^ Actually it depends on the CSR. I have found that not everyone will give then to you.
---
#388 Posted: 13:07:19 22/10/2013

$30, which seemed somewhat fair. Would have been mad at myself if it didn't win, but since it did - yay! I spent that much for a two pack just so I could get one figure and have spent that much (and more) just to have some imported in from the UK/AU after shipping costs.

$30 for a code???? Wow...I would have sold you one of mine for much less than that and I'm sure others on this forum would have gladly sold you one for less as well. Some of the sold buy-it-now Ebay auctions for the actual figure have been $85, $90, and $150, so I guess if you researched those, I can see why you may think $30 is deal for a chance to win. Take-home point of the day for all forum members - mail out for the rattle shake and future Frito Lay promotion codes well in advance.
#389 Posted: 13:14:46 22/10/2013
Quote: mastermc54

$30 for a code???? Wow...I would have sold you one of mine for much less than that and I'm sure others on this forum would have gladly sold you one for less as well.

However, I'm not allowed to ask about buying stuff on these forums. Which means we all get to support the eBay monster. smilie

Quote:
Take-home point of the day for all forum members - mail out for the rattle shake and future Frito Lay promotion codes well in advance.

Some members sent their requests in super-early and still haven't gotten anything back. I can't help but wonder if Frito is holding these requests until the last minute so that folks who actually buy the chips get the largest chance of winning. Which makes sense.
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#390 Posted: 13:42:34 22/10/2013

I can't help but wonder if Frito is holding these requests until the last minute so that folks who actually buy the chips get the largest chance of winning. Which makes sense.

No, that doesn't make any sense, because it would be against the law to do that.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
#391 Posted: 13:44:34 22/10/2013
All you had to do is keep calling Frito Lay until you get a customer service person willing to give you the codes. I thought that's been covered several times in this thread. I sent my codes in super early and never got an email. Based on the advice of others in the thread, I called until somebody was able to give them to me over the phone after verifying I was in their system...I asked for a supervisor as somebody had suggested. I'm not going to defend Frito Lay...they have had me in their system for weeks without an email after promising me emails would go out long ago and I'm also in the boat with many others on here who never have seen the Fright Rider bags in my area despite checking multiple stores in several areas.
mordelack Green Sparx Gems: 483
#392 Posted: 13:54:35 22/10/2013
Yes, call and get your codes. They are not always in the system yet, but if they are you will get them much sooner than is you wait for the email. Speaking of which, i have yet to get emails, but i do have my codes.

all winners so far. /fingers_crossed
---
Regular figures: 100% Variant figures: 100% Working on Chase Variants.
#393 Posted: 15:45:51 22/10/2013
What's with all these multiple winners? I just wanted *one*. Geesh... what are y'all, bunch of hoarders? smilie

Quote: BahamutBreaker

I can't help but wonder if Frito is holding these requests until the last minute so that folks who actually buy the chips get the largest chance of winning. Which makes sense.

No, that doesn't make any sense, because it would be against the law to do that.

Not at all. They're obligated to provide a cost-free method of entry. They're not obligated to provide it on anyone else's time frame.
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#394 Posted: 15:54:00 22/10/2013
It is illegal to conduct a sweepstakes where contestants who purchase a product have higher/better odds of winning than contestants who do not purchase a product.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
#395 Posted: 16:01:58 22/10/2013
Odds are the same - one winner every 15 mins, randomly selected from those who enter the codes during that 15 minute time frame.

Frito is no more obligated to provide you with a code on your schedule than they are to provide you with the eligible bags of chips on your schedule.
stoat2337 Gold Sparx Gems: 2270
#396 Posted: 17:27:30 22/10/2013
JUst called. They JUST updated the system, and they received my requests. But, the service rep could not get me my codes yet because of how new the entries are... Told me to call back in a day or two if I don't get the emails.
jstewie23 Blue Sparx Gems: 967
#397 Posted: 17:37:10 22/10/2013
Quote: stoat2337
JUst called. They JUST updated the system, and they received my requests. But, the service rep could not get me my codes yet because of how new the entries are... Told me to call back in a day or two if I don't get the emails.

Thanks for the update. How long ago did you send in your cards?
---
Have extra Amazon FS, GITD FR, Pumpkin FR, Jade FW, Molten HD, TF Chop Chop, Scarlet Ninjini, QDRS
scratchdesk Green Sparx Gems: 264
#398 Posted: 17:39:02 22/10/2013
Well I finally came across the bags in a retail store in the Chicago Suburbs. Toys R Us of all places. They got about 10 total bags in today. May want to venture out and look around your local Toys R Us for these as well.

Entered my first code an won, hooray!
johnsonsteven86 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1563
#399 Posted: 17:47:04 22/10/2013
Thanks for the tip. Ill check if I ever get paid. I have to pick up wave 1 and 2 from layaway anyway.
---
WTB: Frito-lay Hotdog as cheap as possible
stoat2337 Gold Sparx Gems: 2270
#400 Posted: 21:06:16 22/10/2013
Quote: jstewie23
Quote: stoat2337

Thanks for the update. How long ago did you send in your cards?

Mailed them on my return trip from the 10/13 sale, so technically they went out on 10/14.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me