Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Personality Test [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 02:58:15 20/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Not the type that you'll see too often, either - anymore, at least.

http://personality-testing.info/tests/4T.php

My temperament is phlegmatic, but sometimes I get sanguine from other tests.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:02:14 20/09/2013 by Wild
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#2 Posted: 03:04:24 20/09/2013
Quote:
Your temperment is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#3 Posted: 03:07:59 20/09/2013
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
Quote:
Your temperment is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

Well this
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#4 Posted: 11:30:33 20/09/2013
Quote:
Your temperment is sanguine. The sanguine temperament is fundamentally impulsive and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence.

accurate enough, I suppose.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#5 Posted: 12:43:47 20/09/2013
Quote:
Your temperment is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.

thats me
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#6 Posted: 13:09:14 20/09/2013
Quote:
Your temperment is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.

I suppose that's accurate. I wouldn't say that I get "preoccupied with tragedy and cruelty", but I am a quiet person IRL, and my mind does often wander.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 13:30:19 20/09/2013
Don't bring back the quiz trend please
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12141
#8 Posted: 15:04:52 20/09/2013
Quote:

-----
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#9 Posted: 15:10:49 20/09/2013
Quote:
Your temperment is sanguine. The sanguine temperament is fundamentally impulsive and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence.

So now I'm the devil's sanguine advocate. How nice.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#10 Posted: 17:23:28 20/09/2013
Quote:

Pretty true.
I wouldn't say I forget to think of others. That's a pretty big thing for me when making a choice. "How will others feel?", I often ask myself when doing anything. Though, I would be lying if I said that I didn't used to do that. I used to and I always tried to remember to think of others. So that's where I am now.

Another thing is that I don't see the world as such. I'm aware there are bad things going on but I don't let it get to me. I can become preoccupied, but I don't see the events that I'm preoccupied with as cruel. More as "obstacles".

Other than that, it fits me pretty well.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:24:52 20/09/2013 by wspyro
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6587
#11 Posted: 18:01:47 20/09/2013
Quote:

Yes, it's well said.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#12 Posted: 18:22:43 20/09/2013
Quote:

Eh... I suppose this is reasonably true. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#13 Posted: 20:43:52 20/09/2013

Uhhh.....HAHAHAHAHA LOLNOPE
Ok, so lets break this down.
I'm impulsive and pleasure seeking.
NOT social or charismatic
I HATE social gatherings, barley make new friends, but I am VERY loud
I daydream 24/7 and I guess i'm creative
Please, I thrive on my alone time.
I am somewhat sensitive, not compassionate at all, and not thoughtful. Basically, Heartless
I'm not easily forgettable, trust me. I am very sarcastic.
True, I lose interest in things pretty quickly, usually when it loses its fun or excitement
I am not a peoples person, I couldn't sell food to starving people. I'm talkative around certain people, quiet around others. I am VERY shy. Uh...I guess I can be shameless sometimes. Ya, um no. I have NO confidence at all.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:44:50 20/09/2013 by DragonCamo
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#14 Posted: 20:58:35 20/09/2013
i got melancholic, which is accurate
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#15 Posted: 21:35:43 20/09/2013
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#16 Posted: 21:39:21 20/09/2013
By what Melancholic description says, im like a perfect match for melancholic >__>
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12161
#17 Posted: 22:10:17 20/09/2013
Quote:
Your temperament is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

i guess yeah
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#18 Posted: 22:14:25 20/09/2013
Quote:

This...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#19 Posted: 00:56:19 21/09/2013
Quote:

I'd say it's accurate
---
but i love it all smooth
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12161
#20 Posted: 22:25:03 23/09/2013
hahahaha nobody got choleric
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#21 Posted: 22:32:47 23/09/2013
^ I did :/ nothing like me...
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#22 Posted: 23:18:57 23/09/2013

I'm not a perfectionist, but other than that, it seems pretty good.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#23 Posted: 23:22:06 23/09/2013
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
Quote:

- - -
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#24 Posted: 01:19:02 24/09/2013
[User Posted Image]

--------------
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#25 Posted: 01:20:01 24/09/2013
[User Posted Image]

GGGGRRRRRRAAAAA
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me