Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Worst insult someone has ever given to you?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Worst insult someone has ever given to you? [CLOSED]
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#51 Posted: 22:22:13 18/09/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises
Yes please. Neither of you talk to each other, neither of you mention each other,. Just pretend that they don't exist...

who died and made you boss
---
self professed austGAYlian
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#52 Posted: 22:23:22 18/09/2013
Not in the slightest bit appropriate for this forum. <3
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#53 Posted: 22:26:25 18/09/2013
Quote: Rendar
Quote: Big Green

you're the one who keeps posting about me and rendar but by all means continue because i will be sad if you leave

Quit saying bad things about us!!!!! You insult Big Green and I all the time! You even called me red in another thread! Racist against anyone that doesn't love diapers...

Look, when this guy first joined and was approached by the whole "diaper" thing, he was a very new user. When faced by you and Big Green's jabs, he responded seriously, and thus people think that he can't take a joke. However, he was new to the forums. He's not supposed to know what to expect. He doesn't know that you and Big Green just like to mess with people, and that one should not take your messing around to heart. And so when he came to S&N he got what he wasn't expecting. He thought you and Big Green were truly bullying him. Heck, when I came aboard stuff and Nonsense I was often confused by some of the playful trolling. I thought it was obnoxious harassment when I saw it my very first time. The point is, you can't always know what to expect when jumping aboard S&N, Windumup is no exception. Now please you guys, get to the part where you ignore each other for eternity.

No. He's being overlysensitive, and a drama queen. What you need to do though, it butt out. You aren't a mod, you aren't the dS mediator, you're just a user who needs to mind his own business and let people deal with their own problems. I know you have the best intentions at heart, but you aren't in the place to be telling anyone what to do.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#54 Posted: 22:28:36 18/09/2013
What a crash this topic has been....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#55 Posted: 22:31:49 18/09/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: DragonCamo

YESYESYESYEYSYES
Pun?

OMFG I just saw that...
NOOOO I MADE ANOTHER PUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *frantically cries and waves hands above head, running into the horizon*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#56 Posted: 22:34:08 18/09/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME

YESYESYESYEYSYES
Pun?

OMFG I just saw that...
NOOOO I MADE ANOTHER PUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *frantically cries and waves hands above head, running into the horizon*

WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#57 Posted: 22:35:35 18/09/2013
I was told to kill myself by an art thief once. There's a lot more insults, but that one is what I remember the most. Mainly because people should not be told to kill themselves in anyway.

I also think that if one posts on a thread about something publicly (not pm wise) it becomes everyone's problem/anyone can butt in. It would be wise to try to stay out of it though.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#58 Posted: 22:36:04 18/09/2013
I see a lot of people hate their friends.

How are they still your friends if you hate them?...

Make new better ones...
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#59 Posted: 22:40:09 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bravo101
Quote: Rendar

Quit saying bad things about us!!!!! You insult Big Green and I all the time! You even called me red in another thread! Racist against anyone that doesn't love diapers...

Look, when this guy first joined and was approached by the whole "diaper" thing, he was a very new user. When faced by you and Big Green's jabs, he responded seriously, and thus people think that he can't take a joke. However, he was new to the forums. He's not supposed to know what to expect. He doesn't know that you and Big Green just like to mess with people, and that one should not take your messing around to heart. And so when he came to S&N he got what he wasn't expecting. He thought you and Big Green were truly bullying him. Heck, when I came aboard stuff and Nonsense I was often confused by some of the playful trolling. I thought it was obnoxious harassment when I saw it my very first time. The point is, you can't always know what to expect when jumping aboard S&N, Windumup is no exception. Now please you guys, get to the part where you ignore each other for eternity.

No. He's being overlysensitive, and a drama queen. What you need to do though, it butt out. You aren't a mod, you aren't the dS mediator, you're just a user who needs to mind his own business and let people deal with their own problems. I know you have the best intentions at heart, but you aren't in the place to be telling anyone what to do.

I am, however, the OP of this topic, and do not appreciate when fights flood into my topics, and I will take action to prevent fights flooding. You're in no more of a position to tell anyone what to do than I am, and here you're telling me what to do yourself, so don't go yelling at ME about what you think I should do. But whatever, thank you for at least acknowledging my good intentions, as much as I hate having to see these fights, I will stop my efforts for now, since they aren't doing anything.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:49:05 18/09/2013 by Mrmorrises
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#60 Posted: 22:45:59 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: ReshiramForever
Yes please. Neither of you talk to each other, neither of you mention each other,. Just pretend that they don't exist...

who died and made you boss

I wasn't bossing them around, I was more like praying to myself that they would, I didn't quite expect them to do it...
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#61 Posted: 22:59:13 18/09/2013
ur gay
---
words. letters. filler.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me