Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Worst insult someone has ever given to you?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Worst insult someone has ever given to you? [CLOSED]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#1 Posted: 20:23:57 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
A few years back someone told me my voice was stupid. Why is that the worst? Because you have no control over the way your voice naturally sounds. Ironically, I am a singer at our school and am generally thought to have a good singing voice.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#2 Posted: 20:25:07 18/09/2013
I do not speak of it. Unless I trust you with my soul.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:26 18/09/2013 by DummyZ
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#3 Posted: 20:25:17 18/09/2013
i get nasty insults all the time, they dont really affect me.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#4 Posted: 20:27:04 18/09/2013
ur a meanie butt head

i craied
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#5 Posted: 20:28:58 18/09/2013
"Don't mind CAV. He's just having an atheist moment."

[User Posted Image]
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#6 Posted: 20:30:01 18/09/2013
Quote: joerox123
ur a meanie butt head

i craied

[User Posted Image]
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#7 Posted: 20:30:21 18/09/2013
Can't remember any.
Doesn't happen that often anymore.
Unless we count the gaming message some. I got one a couple of weeks back. That's it.
#8 Posted: 20:31:44 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DummyZ
I do not speak of it. Unless I trust you with my soul.

I suppose if you get stuff that's so awful so often, my worst insult seems petty to you.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#9 Posted: 20:38:00 18/09/2013
Windump

BG and Rendar have said it countlessly throughout SAN
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#10 Posted: 20:38:56 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup
Windump

I'm talking about IRL
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#11 Posted: 20:46:50 18/09/2013
Someone called me a "table face" once.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#12 Posted: 20:51:59 18/09/2013
Windump

wow what a horrible insult. so sorry windump
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#13 Posted: 20:53:37 18/09/2013
I'm older then you!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#14 Posted: 20:55:06 18/09/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises
Windump

I'm talking about IRL

You should probably list that in the title. That you're limiting it to only out of the Internet.
#15 Posted: 20:56:39 18/09/2013
Quote: Big Green
Windump

wow what a horrible insult. so sorry windump

facepalm
---
#16 Posted: 21:00:16 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Goddamnit guys, please don't bring this fighting here. Seriously, just shake hands, and make up (or make out) and forget about the problems in your pasts.
#17 Posted: 21:02:33 18/09/2013
Goddamnit guys, please don't bring this fighting here. Seriously, just shake hands, and make up (or make out) and forget about the problems in your pasts.

it wont work, i already defeated windump in battle and he would not be my friend
#18 Posted: 21:04:10 18/09/2013

Its no use
He shall always dump that insult on me
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:28 18/09/2013 by Windumup
#19 Posted: 21:05:07 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Just ignore each other then.
#20 Posted: 21:06:27 18/09/2013

Its know use

nice pun

Just ignore each other then.

no
#21 Posted: 21:07:15 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Why not ignore each other?
#22 Posted: 21:10:04 18/09/2013

Its know use

nice pun

I assumed you would like it since you like the word so much
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#23 Posted: 21:12:23 18/09/2013

Its know use

[User Posted Image]
- - -
#24 Posted: 21:13:33 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator

Its know use

[User Posted Image]
- - -

I think that was just a play on words joke.
#25 Posted: 21:13:44 18/09/2013
^it was a typo
-___-
---
#26 Posted: 21:15:18 18/09/2013

Its know use

[User Posted Image]
- - -

woah its me
#27 Posted: 21:16:49 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Guys, both of you just take a break from this site for 10 years, after said break come back, and begin anew
#28 Posted: 21:19:29 18/09/2013
Guys, both of you just take a break from this site for 10 years, after said break come back, and begin anew

i am having fun are you saying i am not allowed to have fun smilie
#29 Posted: 21:21:13 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator

Well...you could ignore each other for your time here, but you refuse to do that.
#30 Posted: 21:26:59 18/09/2013

Well...you could ignore each other for your time here, but you refuse to do that.

I can ignore him if he stops bring stale bread to the table
---
#31 Posted: 21:28:55 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator

Yes please. Neither of you talk to each other, neither of you mention each other,. Just pretend that they don't exist...
#32 Posted: 21:28:59 18/09/2013

Or leave S&N.
#33 Posted: 21:31:16 18/09/2013

you're the one who keeps posting about me and rendar but by all means continue because i will be sad if you leave
#34 Posted: 21:38:18 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson

Or leave S&N.

Please stay out of it. These kinds of comments just might fuel it more >.>
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:39:50 18/09/2013 by Mrmorrises
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#35 Posted: 21:41:00 18/09/2013

you're the one who keeps posting about me and rendar but by all means continue because i will be sad if you leave

Quit saying bad things about us!!!!! You insult Big Green and I all the time! You even called me red in another thread! Racist against anyone that doesn't love diapers...
#36 Posted: 21:43:30 18/09/2013
"Your mom."
#37 Posted: 21:51:30 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rendar

Quit saying bad things about us!!!!! You insult Big Green and I all the time! You even called me red in another thread! Racist against anyone that doesn't love diapers...

Look, when this guy first joined and was approached by the whole "diaper" thing, he was a very new user. When faced by you and Big Green's jabs, he responded seriously, and thus people think that he can't take a joke. However, he was new to the forums. He's not supposed to know what to expect. He doesn't know that you and Big Green just like to mess with people, and that one should not take your messing around to heart. And so when he came to S&N he got what he wasn't expecting. He thought you and Big Green were truly bullying him. Heck, when I came aboard stuff and Nonsense I was often confused by some of the playful trolling. I thought it was obnoxious harassment when I saw it my very first time. The point is, you can't always know what to expect when jumping aboard S&N, Windumup is no exception. Now please you guys, get to the part where you ignore each other for eternity.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#38 Posted: 21:53:31 18/09/2013
Oh the choices. <3 I do love my 'friends'.
#39 Posted: 21:54:13 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: TorchSheep

You get a lot of crap thrown at you IRL?
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#40 Posted: 21:54:55 18/09/2013

Look, when this guy first joined and was approached by the whole "diaper" thing, he was a very new user. When faced by you and Big Green's jabs, he responded seriously, and thus people think that he can't take a joke. However, he was new to the forums. He's not supposed to know what to expect. He doesn't know that you and Big Green just like to mess with people, and that one should not take your messing around to heart. And so when he came to S&N he got what he wasn't expecting. He thought you and Big Green were truly bullying him. Heck, when I came aboard stuff and Nonsense I was often confused by some of the playful trolling. I thought it was obnoxious harassment when I saw it my very first time. The point is, you can't always know what to expect when jumping aboard S&N, Windumup is no exception. Now please you guys, get to the part where you ignore each other for eternity.

No, it's because we are serious about the diaper thing. He said he has something in common with pamperchu and that it wasn't being a furry. We've been wondering what he meant ever since...
#41 Posted: 21:55:55 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator

No, it's because we are serious about the diaper thing. He said he has something in common with pamperchu and that it wasn't being a furry. We've been wondering what he meant ever since...

Who is Pamperchu?
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#42 Posted: 21:56:13 18/09/2013
Quote: TorchSheep

You get a lot of crap thrown at you IRL?

I suppose so. Eh.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#43 Posted: 22:00:26 18/09/2013
The solution: Put all 3 of them in different parallel universes where they will never make contact with one another ever.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#44 Posted: 22:01:45 18/09/2013
hard to say, insults don't bother me.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#45 Posted: 22:16:23 18/09/2013
I think I do have a quote in my head that I'm not going to post.

Quote: henryszuch
One of the worst was what my "friend" said to me at lunch last week:

My friend: Guys should a get another cookie?

Me (joking): Only if you wanna get fat

*My friend glares at me and is about to say something*

Me: Dude I was jokin-

My friend: Henry you shouldn't be talking!

You were asking for that to be honest.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#46 Posted: 22:17:41 18/09/2013
... I can't remember any because people don't torment with me with insults, they do it another way.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#47 Posted: 22:19:44 18/09/2013
"ur norml" I legt begn 2 cri

Nah, I really can't pick out a single thing. There's the things my step mother has said to me and said about me, the picking on in 6th and 7th grade, and various over things.
Here are some example:

"DUDE! REALLY?! YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME! JUST STOP!" Now, to most it might not seem like anything, but take in mind that all my classmates would yell at me in gym for every ****ing mistake I made, while the ****ing popular and "I'm so ****ing special and pretty and handsome" people make thousands of mistakes, but everyones like "OHHH DON'T YOU WORRY!!! YOU CAN GET IT NEXT TIME! YOUR ****ING PERFECT <3 YOUR OBVIOUSLY GOD!"

"THATS ****ING GROSS!" Ok, so I don't exactly remember what she said, but at home, I was choking on spaghetti. So, when I couldn't get it out, I simply puked it out. And then my ***** of a step mother yelled about how it's ****ing disgusting and I shouldn't puke in front of them. Um, excuse me, but I'd rather live then worry about my "Manners" So, this resulted in me having to EAT ON THE FLOOR, IN THE LIVING ROOM, for like, 2 months.

Countless "Your gay" comments. I seriously can not count them.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me