Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Stop trolling me! [CLOSED]
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7386
#1 Posted: 18:05:51 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
In school, not smilie, if that's what you were thinking. Examples:

Home Ec: Tuna Risotroll
When cooking in Home Ec, it was tuna risotto we were cooking and it tried to kill me(Literally). It burned me several times and it smelled like...Don't know actually. Also, we lost 50% of it due to rice sticking to the pan. And after all that trouble, It tasted mwdiocore. Perfect.

French: Over-Suspicious Teacher:
Yesterday, my French teacher saw me looking bored(I was actually working, not slacking off) and then she gave the class weekly homework for just no reason...OK, its routine actually. But at that moment? And today, I was also asked if I had done my work(Yes, I did). Leave me alone already French teacher.

Lunch: Why do I feel weird...?
Because of a Vimto can doubler. In my lunch club(A social club, pool, table tennis, video games etc), I drunk both cans and when the club finished, I felt a tiny bit dizzy and warm(No, really). My legs shook a bit and I also have a cold, so the sugar made me feel warm. Why? I haven't had a fizzy drink in a while now, so having 2 Vimtos certainly shook me up a bit( I had money on me, that's why I bought them).

Music: Boring.
That's it really. Boring. I don't need to say more.

There are a few others, but I think I have said enough about this. I had to vent my frustration somewhere. Now continue with your normal lives on smilieas you please. smilie

(Still reading? This is why I chose my current avatar and signature...)
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:07:42 18/09/2013 by gillgrunt987
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#2 Posted: 18:08:53 18/09/2013
Shouldn't this go on Personal Thoughts?
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#3 Posted: 18:09:59 18/09/2013
Quote: DummyZ
Shouldn't this go on Personal Thoughts?

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me