Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Dark Cynder: Good Or Evil [CLOSED]
Shadow Angel Green Sparx Gems: 259
#51 Posted: 21:47:32 07/10/2008
write more!!! plz
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
Dark Midnight Green Sparx Gems: 131
#52 Posted: 01:14:49 09/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15: Explaning

*Spike and Rookie came outside the armor shop with a wagon full of armor* "So are you guys finished?"asked Spyro. "Yup." answered Spike. "Where are we going to put all this armor?" asked Spyro. "We will have to store it some where." said Rookie. "I know the perfect place. The dragon temple!!! shouted Spyro. "The dragon temple where's that at?" asked Spike. "It's my home. Maybe Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril, and Terrordor are there." said Spyro. "Wait who are they?" asked Spike. "They are the four dragon guardians who taught me the four elements fire, ice, electricity and earth. "Wait who taught you the element earth?" asked Spike. "Terrordor." replied Spyro. "Well do you think he can teach me some of his powers? I need to improve on some things. said Spike. "Yeah I am sure he can." answered Spyro. "OK then you know the way right?" asked Spike. "Yeah of course.Just follow me." answered Spyro. "OK lead the way buddy!! said Rookie.

*They then walked towards the dragon temple while pulling the wagon full of armor*

-Meanwhile-

"Ughhh how much longer do I have to guard this stupid gate? It is so boring!!!!" said Cynder to herself. "Why can't one of the stupid monkeys do it? You know what that is a great idea....I am taking a little time off. whispered Cynder. *Cynder then flew over to a monkey* "Hey you! Malefor wants you to guard the gate." said Cynder. "Oh wow what a honer!!!! shouted the monkey. * The little monkey ran as fast as he could down the hill to get to the gate entrance* "Now it is time for my vacation." said Cynder to herself. *Cynder then flew east of Shadow Valley to paradise island*

sorry it is short this time......it is better than it being loooooooong right? LOL enjoy!!! smilie

chapter 16 coming soon
---
OK i am now back for good...... heh bet none of meh friends remember meh.
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#53 Posted: 22:10:30 21/10/2008
More!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
Dark Midnight Green Sparx Gems: 131
#54 Posted: 02:04:56 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
sorry i haven't been on in a long time!!!! countinuing the story......

chapter 16: The Dragon Temple

*Spyro, Rookie, Spike and the other rebellions finally reached the dragon temple. Spike stared at the temple. He saw cracked gray walls, mushrooms growing almost everywhere and wild grass growing along the sides of the temple, and a large statue that seemed to be peering down at him* "Spyro who is that statue of?" asked Spike while stopping to look at it. "Hmmm I don't know......I think it is Malefor." answered Spyro. Malefor? Why do you dragons have a staute of HIM?" shouted Spike with anger. "I don't know I guess we never had time to knock it down." said Spyro. "When I get more experience on my earth abilities I am going to knock that ugly statue down myself!!" shouted Spike.
"You do that." laughed Spyro.
*The group then entered the temple* "Ignitus, Volteer,Cyril,Terrordor are you here?" shouted SPyro. "There you are.....who are all the other creatures?" asked Ignitus while walking out of a narrow hallway. "They are the rebellions that fought in the last war." answered SPyro. "Hey Ignitus where can we store our armor? asked Rookie. "In the storage room...just go down this hall and make two lefts and one right." answered Ignitus."Ok." replied Rookie as he started to make his way towards the storage room with the wagon full of armor. "Ignitus where are the other guardians....by the way have you seen Sparx? "Oh let me go get them." laughed Ignitus while he walked into a room. "How was that funny?" asked Spike. "I don't know." laughed SPyro. *Spyro your back! I was getting lonley." said SParx. *After a minute Cyril and Volteer walked into the room* "Your OK!!!! shouted Cyril. "Welcome back. said Volteer. "Wait where is Terrordor? asked SPyro. "Oh he is coming." said Ignitus while staring at SPike. *Terrordor finally walked into the room*

-meanwhile-

Finally a break!!! said Cynder while laying on Paradise Island's sandy beach. *Cynder started to feel different. She felt herself shrinking* "What is going on? asked Cynder to herself.

Chapter 17 coming soon!!!!!
---
OK i am now back for good...... heh bet none of meh friends remember meh.
Shadow Angel Green Sparx Gems: 259
#55 Posted: 02:30:17 28/10/2008
ooooooOOOOooooOoooOoooooo love it!
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me