Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > I just won the Alter Ego Stump Smash and got my Luckometer reset...
Page 1 of 1
I just won the Alter Ego Stump Smash and got my Luckometer reset... [CLOSED]
boba772 Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#1 Posted: 08:29:30 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I just won the Alter Ego Stump Smash and got my Luckometer reset, should I start putting my wishing stones in it? Does it reset at the begining of the month or after you win the Alter Ego Skylander? Thanks. (I have looked this up and could not find the answer, sorry if everyone knows. Also thanks in advance.) smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#2 Posted: 10:09:10 11/09/2013
Luck meter is dead until next alter ego releases. However, if you're trying to win other things, go for it, as the luck meter ONLY applies to the new alter ego. It doesn't do anything for other items.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#3 Posted: 20:46:51 26/09/2013
For some reason, Autumn Stump Smash reminds me of Old Mawood from Kameo. ...Then again, Skylanders itself kind of reminds me of the game Kameo in a way.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#4 Posted: 21:02:20 26/09/2013
^ YEAH! I thought I was the only one! smilie

Kameo fans UNITE!
bytebandit01 Blue Sparx Gems: 645
#5 Posted: 22:35:35 26/09/2013
yeah i got mine also..

what i did notice was that the luckometer was not full.. the meter just barely reached the last line on the top when i won Autumn Stump Mash.. i guess i was lucky..
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me