Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Wondering how they choose wishing well houses...
Page 1 of 1
Wondering how they choose wishing well houses... [CLOSED]
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#1 Posted: 12:14:42 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Is there any particular reason or logic that the two houses selected to be available in the wishing well are for Ninjini and Cupid Flameslinger? (I'm assuming those particular two are available for everyone). I'm just wondering how they were selected, and wondering if they'll periodically change.
Charred Blue Sparx Gems: 536
#2 Posted: 12:46:07 09/09/2013
Last month mine had Swarm's. And it was different the month before that but I don't remember which. But they also seem to have introduced a level 36+ wishing well that is different from the 1-35 one (though I cannot confirm that).
---
Activate name: Charred
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#3 Posted: 12:50:15 09/09/2013
I can confirm that my well has no giant houses listed, level 28. All it has are the shrines, sculptures, airship, and r energy.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:53:42 09/09/2013 by Mariojedi
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#4 Posted: 12:57:46 09/09/2013
Mine has Cupid Flamesinger only, but I already have Ninjini's house. Mariojedi, do you have both already?
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#5 Posted: 13:02:06 09/09/2013
I won Cupid in the well last week and have ninjini already. I don't have either house but would like to own them.
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#6 Posted: 22:40:45 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Charred
Last month mine had Swarm's. And it was different the month before that but I don't remember which. But they also seem to have introduced a level 36+ wishing well that is different from the 1-35 one (though I cannot confirm that).

Yes, last month I had Swarm's in the well too. Didn't manage to win it though. So the devs are definitely PICKING which houses are available in the well each month. Just trying to figure out if there's any logical pattern or way to predict if there's an order in which they're picking them to be available.

Apart from adding the Bed and Breakfast, I can't see any other difference in the wishing well Post-Level 35 through to Level 38. Getting to Level 38 didn't add the Level 37 Boat House to the well.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me