Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Just got mini jini and Barkley in the mail [CLOSED]
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#1 Posted: 19:45:55 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I got or should I say my children received two side kicks in the mail today. The figures come with the code to get them in the game but Barkley isn't in yet. Does anyone know when they plan to add him? Of course I'm only thinking of my children here smilie
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#2 Posted: 20:09:59 06/09/2013
I wonder if these Frito Lay bags are still purchasable...
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#3 Posted: 20:21:04 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
They are, got another bag a week ago and ordered the thumping. Although they really don't do anything in the skylanders game but spin around making noise.
Pico Blue Sparx Gems: 576
#4 Posted: 20:31:28 06/09/2013
Next week is Eye Small so the earliest would be the 16th. No later than September 23rd.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#5 Posted: 20:31:36 06/09/2013
I'd only be doing this for my children too, of course!
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#6 Posted: 21:37:43 06/09/2013
We got ours much faster than it originally said which was great. I saw the Fritolay bags at the store last weekend so I would think most places would still have them. We loaded eye small and minijini onto our games last night. DS and I enjoy the characters :-) and of course I buy them for him ;-)
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
Rillashan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1125
#7 Posted: 01:42:42 07/09/2013
We have Barkley and Mini jini with Thumpling and Eye small on the way. Weird thing though, we ordered Eye small about a week before Mini jini but got mini first
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#8 Posted: 05:33:27 07/09/2013
I ordered Eye Small near the beginning of the promotion and still haven't got him. Would be nice to get him before he's available in Lost Islands so I can get him right off the bat. I see tons of the bags of chips. One of my local stores has them on sale, this week, and had an entire endcap full of the chips with the Skylanders promo (I say sale, but they were $6, which was what I picked them up for at Walmart regular price). I've been debating on picking up another bag. I'd like to get them all, but I'm pretty broke, right now. We eat chips quite a bit, and it has been nice having the individual bags to take when we eat at the park or something. But even beyond that, I'm not sure I should be spending even the s&h cost. I would like to get Mini Jini, though.
Excelsior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#9 Posted: 06:50:45 07/09/2013
I do not know if this breaks forum rules but can someone please help out a foreigner?

Go and buy me a packet of chips. You get to eat them and PM me the code.

I can send you the $6 by whatever means you want.

Thanks
---
banksia123
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me