Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
dark is a satanist [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7752
#1 Posted: 22:29:23 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewtopics.php?forum=666

what secrets is he hiding in the forum of the 6's
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#2 Posted: 22:31:10 04/09/2013
Quote: Website
Error: You do not have permission to read this forum.

- 0 0
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5402
#3 Posted: 22:32:20 04/09/2013
http://sgmarinova.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/satan.jpg
ahdjo
---
BREATHE AIR.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#4 Posted: 22:36:34 04/09/2013
People who posted there probably have the ability to change usernames.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#5 Posted: 22:59:36 04/09/2013
Quote: somePerson

- 0 0

Got that too...
e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#6 Posted: 23:03:59 04/09/2013
Quote: cowpowa23

- 0 0

Got that too...
e.e

It's the error message that appears when you try to access a forum that doesn't exist.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
JakeJones Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#7 Posted: 23:11:28 04/09/2013
The hell?
---
Foot ball kicks butt and balls.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#8 Posted: 23:22:15 04/09/2013
There is a dark secret behind this website...I only suspected it before but this confirms my beliefs...My theory is that this is a website that subconsiously tries to convert you into a satanist. DARKSpyro, DARK52, ....
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#9 Posted: 00:04:08 05/09/2013
The number itself is not evil, it's the actual mark that is evil.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#10 Posted: 00:09:19 05/09/2013
Oh wow, Dark52 is a satanist? WHO CARES???

If he wants that religion, let him have it. Just because christianity is the most popular religion, and some people choose to worship the opposite side, doesn't make it, or him, bad.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#11 Posted: 00:10:23 05/09/2013
Quote: kardonis

If he wants that religion, let him have it. Just because christianity is the most popular religion, and some people choose to worship the opposite side, doesn't make it, or him, bad.

I follow Arceism

Excuse me sir, but do you have a moment to hear of our Lord and savior Arceus?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#12 Posted: 00:11:38 05/09/2013
Quote: Seiki

I follow Arceism

Best religion.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#13 Posted: 00:12:16 05/09/2013
Quote: DragonCamo

I follow Arceism

Best religion.

But but Mewism.
#14 Posted: 00:14:39 05/09/2013

I follow Arceism

Best religion.

But but Mewism.

Arceus created Mew, your religion is invalid.
---
#15 Posted: 00:15:44 05/09/2013

Best religion.

But but Mewism.

Arceus created Mew, your religion is invalid.

Well I'm a Bellsprout monk.
#16 Posted: 00:22:38 05/09/2013
I think that Arceus makes new regions as he goes along. There is a reason why Oak never knew about his neighbouring country until 3 years after he popped into exsistence: Arceus just makes new pokemon, people, and regions every 5 or so years. How come we couldn't evolve our Yanma's into Yanmega's no matter what level until we knew about Sinnoh? When did we find out that Eevee can evolve into different mon's depending on the time? We certainly evolved our Eevee's during a certain time, no? So how do we keep finding them? Arceus just says, ok, I'll plonk in a region there, give it some mon's and human's and put it in everyones mind like it's nothing new. Bingo!
---
nyeheheheheh

#17 Posted: 00:25:16 05/09/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
I think that Arceus makes new regions as he goes along. There is a reason why Oak never knew about his neighbouring country until 3 years after he popped into exsistence: Arceus just makes new pokemon, people, and regions every 5 or so years. How come we couldn't evolve our Yanma's into Yanmega's no matter what level until we knew about Sinnoh? When did we find out that Eevee can evolve into different mon's depending on the time? We certainly evolved our Eevee's during a certain time, no? So how do we keep finding them? Arceus just says, ok, I'll plonk in a region there, give it some mon's and human's and put it in everyones mind like it's nothing new. Bingo!

Which is why Arceus is ****ing amazing. The fact that he is powerful enough to do that then make us think it always existed and pretend he didn't do anything makes him a truly humble god.
---
#18 Posted: 00:26:21 05/09/2013
Pretty much.
---
nyeheheheheh

Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#19 Posted: 00:27:30 05/09/2013
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewtopics.php?forum=69
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#20 Posted: 00:29:36 05/09/2013
Quote: Ryanator20x6

What's sad is that this forum is more liekyl to end being made than the 666 one and this one will likely end up a Skylander forum.
---
#21 Posted: 00:31:46 05/09/2013
Giritinism is to be repelled and the followers are to be burned!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#22 Posted: 00:33:23 05/09/2013
Arceism is, well, interesting, to say the least, why he hasn't let Darkrai kill Cresselia yet is beyond me but...
---
#23 Posted: 00:34:20 05/09/2013
Bellsproutism is best for you.
#24 Posted: 00:35:47 05/09/2013
Arceism is, well, interesting, to say the least, why he hasn't let Darkrai kill Cresselia yet is beyond me but...

they balance each other out. If Darkrai were to kill Cresselia, the whole balance would be destroyed, bringing chaos to the world.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#25 Posted: 00:37:24 05/09/2013

Because both Darkrai and Cresselia are needed to balance the power of dreams, though Darkrai is way cooler.

Bellsproutism is best for you.

You are wrong and must be taught the ways of the true Lord.
---
#26 Posted: 00:38:20 05/09/2013

they balance each other out. If Darkrai were to kill Cresselia, the whole balance would be destroyed, bringing chaos to the world.

right, then that would destroy my religion if dark overtook light, balance is essential... Arceus must make a fusion between Darkrai and Cresselia!!!!
---
#27 Posted: 00:41:33 05/09/2013
Oh yeah did Arceus create Porygon.
#28 Posted: 00:43:31 05/09/2013
You must make a pilgrimage to the SinJoh ruins, Arceus's house of the creation of Time, Space, The other world, and their keepers. Speaking of Arceism, how does Xerneas and Yyvelltall tie into the whole "every legendary is a keeper of something" theme? I'd like to say Xerneas protects nature, but that is Celebi's job...Maybe Xerneas stands for Rainbows? No, that's Ho-Oh's thing...
---
nyeheheheheh

#29 Posted: 00:43:55 05/09/2013
Oh yeah did Arceus create Porygon.

No, man did. But Arceus created man, so......
---
#30 Posted: 00:45:16 05/09/2013
You must make a pilgrimage to the SinJoh ruins, Arceus's house of the creation of Time, Space, The other world, and their keepers. Speaking of Arceism, how does Xerneas and Yyvelltall tie into the whole "every legendary is a keeper of something" theme? I'd like to say Xerneas protects nature, but that is Celebi's job...Maybe Xerneas stands for Rainbows? No, that's Ho-Oh's thing...

Actually they're death and life.
#31 Posted: 00:45:28 05/09/2013
Arceus got bored with his types, so he invented Fairy and Light, just so he could use Fairy Judgement!!!
---
#32 Posted: 00:47:25 05/09/2013

Actually they're death and life.

^this.

Arceus got bored with his types, so he invented Fairy and Light, just so he could use Fairy Judgement!!!

The most bad*** Judgement.
---
#33 Posted: 00:49:51 05/09/2013
Fairy Arceus
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

I wonder what the one being that was split into Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram looked like...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#34 Posted: 00:51:37 05/09/2013
Fairy Arceus
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

I wonder what the one being that was split into Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram looked like...

Supposedly, Kyurem.
---
minecrafter Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#35 Posted: 00:51:48 05/09/2013
guys really? COME ON! cut it out or people are gonna get hit by the ban hammer.
#36 Posted: 00:52:06 05/09/2013
Well science made mega pokemon. Also Mew is Jesus.
#37 Posted: 00:53:24 05/09/2013
Fairy Arceus
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

Supposedly, Kyurem.

That can't be though, cuz the Pokemon was split into Zekrom and Reshiram, Kyurem being the left over pieces basically.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#38 Posted: 00:53:46 05/09/2013

No. Mew is more like a living version of Noah's Ark.
---
#39 Posted: 00:53:57 05/09/2013

duh... Mew is obviously son of Arceus, then what is Mewtwo?
---
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#40 Posted: 00:54:00 05/09/2013
Oh wow...
#41 Posted: 00:56:16 05/09/2013
Fairy Arceus
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

Supposedly, Kyurem.

That can't be though, cuz the Pokemon was split into Zekrom and Reshiram, Kyurem being the left over pieces basically.

IIRC, the being split and became Zekrom and Reshiram with the empty shell of it's body becoming Kyurem. So the smtpy shell should look at least semi-like the original.
---
#42 Posted: 00:58:02 05/09/2013

Supposedly, Kyurem.

IIRC, the being split and became Zekrom and Reshiram with the empty shell of it's body becoming Kyurem. So the smtpy shell should look at least semi-like the original.

Hm...wonder what happens if you combine Black and White Kyurem.....*tries it and the world explodes*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#43 Posted: 00:58:21 05/09/2013
We must ask Arceus this, who is the Z pokemon? as opposed to Xerneas and Yveltal. Not unowns...
---
#44 Posted: 00:58:59 05/09/2013
What are Unkowns?
#45 Posted: 00:59:00 05/09/2013
Quote: slambam104
Oh wow...

This topic is now a Pokemon-religion war.

Hm...wonder what happens if you combine Black and White Kyurem.....*tries it and the world explodes*

You get the Pokemon equivalent of Jesus.
---
#46 Posted: 00:59:07 05/09/2013
Speaking of Arceism, I found a passage:
Sycamore:7:49
On the dawn of the sixth region, Kalos, The Great Arceus knew that one day the Dragon's would overthrow him. The Dragon's were the strongest Pokèmon of them all, both wise and mighty. So when it came to the coming of Kalos, Arceus knew he had to stop them. He spoke a single word, and bestowed Fairy Type onto the Pokèmon World. And as his first Fairy,of the Fairy's he called up one of his followers, Eevee. And he said, Eevee, I have given the Pokèmon World a new type: Fairy Type. And as I chose you to usher in the era of Dark Types, so it will be again. And he spoke a single word, and Eevee was transformed into a Fairy. And he said: I name you Sylveon. You shall be the bringer of Hope, the beginning of a revolution, I name you; Sylveon, the First Fairy.
And that is how we have Fairy Types. Did you like the story?
---
nyeheheheheh

#47 Posted: 01:01:30 05/09/2013
What are Unkowns?

An ancient alphabet Arceus created for the humans, pay attention to your Johto mythology!!
---
#48 Posted: 01:01:50 05/09/2013
Speaking of Arceism, I found a passage:
Sycamore:7:49
On the dawn of the sixth region, Kalos, The Great Arceus knew that one day the Dragon's would overthrow him. The Dragon's were the strongest Pokèmon of them all, both wise and mighty. So when it came to the coming of Kalos, Arceus knew he had to stop them. He spoke a single word, and bestowed Fairy Type onto the Pokèmon World. And as his first Fairy,of the Fairy's he called up one of his followers, Eevee. And he said, Eevee, I have given the Pokèmon World a new type: Fairy Type. And as I chose you to usher in the era of Dark Types, so it will be again. And he spoke a single word, and Eevee was transformed into a Fairy. And he said: I name you Sylveon. You shall be the bringer of Hope, the beginning of a revolution, I name you; Sylveon, the First Fairy.
And that is how we have Fairy Types. Did you like the story?

interesting, I have now decided that if my current religion does not work out, I will convert to Arceism.
---
#49 Posted: 01:03:11 05/09/2013
What are Unkowns?

An ancient alphabet Arceus created for the humans, pay attention to your Johto mythology!!

Sorry I skipped that class! smilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me