Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Explain Shipping [CLOSED]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#51 Posted: 03:32:35 05/09/2013
Quote: Seiki
Quote: DummyZ
Quote: Mrmorrises

Not so fast, *****! I have Dave Days in a cage above bubbling lava. So you and SmartyS can **** off, or it's bye bye Dave.

In that case, I'll just send 50 clones to go rescue him, meanwhile, KEELL SMARTY KEELL!!

Or I can just send in a giant army of Heartless to attack Morris and kill Dave Days in the process.

No, my army of 3 stooges cloones will slapstick the heartless to death.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#52 Posted: 03:33:37 05/09/2013

In that case, I'll just send 50 clones to go rescue him, meanwhile, KEELL SMARTY KEELL!!

Or I can just send in a giant army of Heartless to attack Morris and kill Dave Days in the process.

And Roomie wins still. So it's a lose win situation.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#53 Posted: 03:37:16 05/09/2013

Not so fast, *****! I have Dave Days in a cage above bubbling lava. So you and SmartyS can **** off, or it's bye bye Dave.

Then it would be 200 DummyZ Clones against an army of Heartless while I and somePerson try to kill you both and Roomie tries to free Dave and control SmartyS before he becomes wreckless ^.^b
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#54 Posted: 03:37:42 05/09/2013

Heartless can only truly be killed by a keyblade. Otherwise they'll just respawn elsewhere.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#55 Posted: 03:40:20 05/09/2013

Heartless can only truly be killed by a keyblade. Otherwise they'll just respawn elsewhere.

The clones don't need to kill, they just knock them out, I was too lazy to teach 'em how to use keyblades <.<
#56 Posted: 03:41:46 05/09/2013

The clones don't need to kill, they just knock them out, I was too lazy to teach 'em how to use keyblades <.<

FYI: there are like millions of Heartless. I'd be sending a few hundred thousand at you. ^.^
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#57 Posted: 03:48:51 05/09/2013

FYI: there are like millions of Heartless. I'd be sending a few hundred thousand at you. ^.^

Oh you're sending a full set? Dont' worry, I'll bring extras ^.^
#58 Posted: 03:49:13 05/09/2013

I never said my stooges did not have any keyblades smilie
#59 Posted: 03:52:06 05/09/2013

Well, good for you.

I could tell them to leave you alone and only go for DummyZ, but they'll likely go for you anyway as they instintively attack anyone with a keyblade.

Oh well, power in numbers, a good number should still survive.
---
#60 Posted: 03:58:28 05/09/2013

Well, good for you.

I could tell them to leave you alone and only go for DummyZ, but they'll likely go for you anyway as they instintively attack anyone with a keyblade.

But....what if our keyblades are invisible? Nyuk nyuk nyuk.
#61 Posted: 04:00:58 05/09/2013

Well, good for you.

Regardless, they seem to have sense for it. *shrug*
---
#62 Posted: 04:03:58 05/09/2013

Well, good for you.

Regardless, they seem to have sense for it. *shrug*

Hmm....I could throw one of our keyblades into a cage, the heartless would run into it to get the keyblade, and then we shut dat cage on them.
#63 Posted: 04:26:42 05/09/2013
Eh morris, you do realize that while you were chatting about war with Seiki, I saved Dave from the lava personally? Oh well then, Enjoy your stay with SmartyS *leaves*
#64 Posted: 04:38:56 05/09/2013
Eh morris, you do realize that while you were chatting about war with Seiki, I saved Dave from the lava personally? Oh well then, Enjoy your stay with SmartyS *leaves*

*Army of Heartless kills SmartyS.*
---
#65 Posted: 04:42:36 05/09/2013

*Army of Heartless kills SmartyS.*

Fine by me *shrug* THIS BODY IS FINNALY MINE.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#66 Posted: 05:03:04 05/09/2013
A shipping topics turns into a conversation about DummyZ clones and heartless.
Ok.
#67 Posted: 05:18:24 05/09/2013
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
A shipping topics turns into a conversation about DummyZ clones and heartless.
Ok.

S&N baby~
#68 Posted: 05:19:51 05/09/2013
I know~ smilie
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#69 Posted: 11:30:50 05/09/2013
Well I will just send in my army of Ignitors to wipe out you all! (Imagine every Ignitor Figure ever made grew and came to life,then that is my army, and they are 6 feet each)
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#70 Posted: 11:44:15 05/09/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Well I will just send in my army of Ignitors to wipe out you all! (Imagine every Ignitor Figure ever made grew and came to life,then that is my army, and they are 6 feet each)

This is an DZ Clones vs. Heartless Army vs. Stooches Army. Don't spoil the magic!
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#71 Posted: 13:45:50 05/09/2013
Hmm....I could throw one of our keyblades into a cage, the heartless would run into it to get the keyblade, and then we shut dat cage on them.

I'm pretty sure Heartless actually attack the Keyblade wielder, not so much the Keyblade itself.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#72 Posted: 17:11:34 05/09/2013
Quote: Angel220200

I'm pretty sure Heartless actually attack the Keyblade wielder, not so much the Keyblade itself.

^this.

Their main purpose in going after the keyblade is to take out the weilder. They fear the keyblade, knowing it is the only thing that can truly defeat them and so if they sense someone having one, they will go and take him out to eliminate the threat.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#73 Posted: 19:16:42 05/09/2013
What the **** happened to this topic?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#74 Posted: 19:23:54 05/09/2013
Quote: DragonCamo

A war involving me, Seiki, DummyZ, the three stooges, heartless, SmartyS and Dave Days. What happened to you?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:24:11 05/09/2013 by Mrmorrises
#75 Posted: 19:39:26 05/09/2013

A war involving me, Seiki, DummyZ, the three stooges, heartless, SmartyS and Dave Days. What happened to you?

How did you not notice the 200 DZ Clones, Rommie and sP...?!
#76 Posted: 20:26:47 05/09/2013
*walks out, not wanting to be involved in the battle*
#77 Posted: 20:31:06 05/09/2013

How did you not notice the 200 DZ Clones, Rommie and sP...?!

Well, you withdrew theDummyZ clones to send out SmartyS, and we are holding sP and Rommie (whoever that is) in the dungeon, so we forgot about them.
#78 Posted: 20:37:38 05/09/2013
*Sends the Heartless army after Sp and roomie.*
---
#79 Posted: 21:17:41 05/09/2013
And this happens when I sleep.
#80 Posted: 21:28:17 05/09/2013
Quote: somePerson

Clones! Go rescue my sidekick and his idol!
#81 Posted: 21:29:03 05/09/2013
Actually my idol is my cousin.
Identical cousin! Identical cousins all the way.
#82 Posted: 21:29:46 05/09/2013

Too late.
---
#83 Posted: 21:33:32 05/09/2013

Too late.

aw sheet
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#84 Posted: 21:34:49 05/09/2013
Actually my idol is my cousin.
Identical cousin! Identical cousins all the way.

I love you
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#85 Posted: 22:07:17 05/09/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor

Whaa?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me