Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Leaving for Swap Force, what does this exactly mean?
Page 1 of 1
Leaving for Swap Force, what does this exactly mean? [CLOSED]
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#1 Posted: 15:41:50 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Now Flynn is leaving for Swap Force according to the new update. So first all the number one fans leave and now Flynn. Will Swap Force be a totally new game or is this game going to be integrated with it? it seems like a good amount of companions wont be here in another month.
DarrenF Green Sparx Gems: 283
#2 Posted: 15:54:05 04/09/2013
I still have Flynn and did not get any new updates. Did they fix the social features.
Lash Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#3 Posted: 16:11:16 04/09/2013
I'm hoping it means they are going to prepare things for swap force and they will be back with the release of SF. But who knows.

Darren, yes, it seems they did.
---
Lashie on Lost Islands.
DarrenF Green Sparx Gems: 283
#4 Posted: 16:42:48 04/09/2013
Thanks, just got the new update.
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#5 Posted: 17:01:31 04/09/2013
I believe it means that Flynn will be leaving the game for good if you don't already have him, meaning you won't be able to purchase him in the future. If you already have, he'll stay on your game and you won't lose him.
I believe it probably has something to do with not being bought by many players, like the #1 fans, so they're just retconning him in an attempt for people to snap him up last minute.

I doubt they'll make a new game with the release of Swap Force that renders this game obsolete, it's just an in universe excuse to get rid of him. He might come back every now and again to get you to buy him again, like what they're doing with Ermitt.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
jcandance Red Sparx Gems: 88
#6 Posted: 20:20:49 04/09/2013
They must need cash. So Stupid.
wi1z Blue Sparx Gems: 973
#7 Posted: 21:36:42 04/09/2013
I think dev's will release a swap force app, but keep both going, have both of them generating income. They seem to be putting every regular skylander in all of a sudden, the sidekicks etc. Moving the expensive companions to swap force, to me, says, an ap is coming, and it'll have those guys. Who knows smilie
Pico Blue Sparx Gems: 576
#8 Posted: 21:48:41 04/09/2013
Back as part of the original Swap Force announcements a rep from Activision said the new characters would be coming to Lost Islands.
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#9 Posted: 15:52:27 05/09/2013
I've played other similar games where they stopped one theme and then opened a new app with a similar theme, so that's what I'm afraid of with SF but I really hope they just add the SF characters and bring back the companions. I'm hoping the companions leaving is just pressure to buy now.
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
Pico Blue Sparx Gems: 576
#10 Posted: 16:06:05 05/09/2013
I'd would be disappointed if that happened. I'm not necessarily concerned losing the items I've purchased but the time I've put into the game.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me