Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
pokemon direct tomorrow [CLOSED]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1 Posted: 04:57:16 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
inb4 x and y cancelled then pokemon iwata version
---
words. letters. filler.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#2 Posted: 05:12:35 04/09/2013
lol.

waking up at 2:45 to watch it.

I'm not crazy. Honestly, I expect huge reveals though.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#3 Posted: 13:47:12 04/09/2013
they confirmed :

Following the information from the Pokémon Direct, the official release has provided new details on the Pokémon. Mega Venusaur has the ability Thick Fat, Mega Charizard has the ability Drought and Mega Blastoise has the ability Mega Launcher which boosts its moves. It also confirmed that you will need to obtain a bracelet called the Mega Ring that holds a mysterious stone called a Key Stone. The Trainer’s Key Stone resonates with the Mega Stone held by his or her Pokémon. In addition to that, various screenshots were added. Our Mega Evolutions page was also updated
It was also revealed that Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter prevent hacked Pokémon from transferring and work with multiple copies of the games.
Pokémon Bank, and with it Poké Transporter, for sale in Japan on December 25th for 500¥ a year with a trial until January 31st where you have to pay afterwards.
and a new pokemon that no one knows about:
[User Posted Image]

SOURCE:
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#4 Posted: 13:51:16 04/09/2013
A cloud based app for Pokémon transferring? And it works with the DS games? That's awesome, but I can't connect my 3DS to the internet where I live. Waaaaaaaah! ;~;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#5 Posted: 15:19:54 04/09/2013
Absol pre-evolution?

Absol is the new Roselia.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#6 Posted: 20:34:08 04/09/2013
They also said for a brief moment that all pokemon are getting mega evolutions (I believe just every final form/no evolution pokemon)
Like how Absol and Mawhile got there own

Mega Gastrodon confirmed (Yes I love Gastrodon because they are awesome)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#7 Posted: 20:43:08 04/09/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I doubt it.

They officially said it.
Unless they were kidding. (If they were then just give me a Mega Gastrodon already along with south and north forms)
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#8 Posted: 20:43:18 04/09/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I doubt it.

- - -
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#9 Posted: 02:30:37 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup
They also said for a brief moment that all pokemon are getting mega evolutions (I believe just every final form/no evolution pokemon)

They said their goal WAS to try and give every pokemon a Mega Evolution. Keyword: WAS
---
words. letters. filler.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#10 Posted: 02:34:51 05/09/2013

I would hate that, if they gave EVERY pokemon a mega evo I mean
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#11 Posted: 02:36:11 05/09/2013
Quote: Ninpire

Cause Mega Dunsparce is so very unneeded and unwanted.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#12 Posted: 02:36:52 05/09/2013
Quote: Seiki

Cause Mega Dunsparce is so very unneeded and unwanted.

......well, yea
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#13 Posted: 02:39:39 05/09/2013
In my opinion the pokemon are fine the way they are, they don't need Mega Evolutions smilie
I've always wondered why everyone has to make everything super or mega. By the time you get done with doing so, no one is super or mega anymore. So its pretty much pointless smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#14 Posted: 02:43:01 05/09/2013
Quote: Starfire Dragon
In my opinion the pokemon are fine the way they are, they don't need Mega Evolutions smilie
I've always wondered why everyone has to make everything super or mega. By the time you get done with doing so, no one is super or mega anymore. So its pretty much pointless smilie

"And when everyone's Super, no one will be."

I'm not fond of them either and prefer they didn't do them, but since they did some of the starters I demand they do all of them.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#15 Posted: 02:54:04 05/09/2013
I demand they do all starters. But not all pokemon. The mega forms are supposed to make them feel more special right? :3 or are they just to make them stronger? ........
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#16 Posted: 04:34:49 05/09/2013
I demand they do all starters. But not all pokemon. The mega forms are supposed to make them feel more special right? :3 or are they just to make them stronger? ........

Don't know but I always enjoy challenge of raising them up to meet any challenge. After all when I got the original pokemon red I started with Charmander, It was a royal pain to beat the first to gyms with it alone smilie I would catch other pokemon and stick them all in the computer storage.
Yes I was crazy enough to try and beat the game with one pokemon my first time playing it ~epic fail~ smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#17 Posted: 13:46:28 05/09/2013
All I want is a mega Gastrodon (And for them to put her lost cousins in pokemon xy)
---
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#18 Posted: 14:53:04 05/09/2013
I want Mega...

All Pseudo-Legends
Haxorus

Yaman.
#19 Posted: 22:44:43 05/09/2013
Quote: Starfire Dragon

Don't know but I always enjoy challenge of raising them up to meet any challenge. After all when I got the original pokemon red I started with Charmander, It was a royal pain to beat the first to gyms with it alone smilie I would catch other pokemon and stick them all in the computer storage.
Yes I was crazy enough to try and beat the game with one pokemon my first time playing it ~epic fail~ smilie

My first pokemon game was emerald, (I was six) and I chose torchic and caught a bunch of other pokemon. But I never trained the others and whenever blaziken fainted I automatically lose
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#20 Posted: 23:11:49 05/09/2013
All I need is Mega Gallade

If only I didn't know that was never gonna happen
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#21 Posted: 23:14:04 05/09/2013
Mega Parasect clicker.
Padfoot74 Blue Sparx Gems: 743
#22 Posted: 23:37:47 05/09/2013
MEGA CHARIZARD!!!!!!! My life is now complete!!!!
---
Go,Typhlosion!! Use Flamethrower!! [SOCKS!!!]
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#23 Posted: 23:52:53 05/09/2013
Mega Arceus.

Because we all know he isn't overpowered at all! *Judgement'd*
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#24 Posted: 00:25:06 06/09/2013
He's really not....in ubers anyway
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me