Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Disney Infinity [CLOSED]
mason808 Green Sparx Gems: 105
#1 Posted: 01:38:49 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Infinity is totally coping skylanders.

smilie
lady_valdyme Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#2 Posted: 02:02:07 04/09/2013
1. Wrong Section
2. There have been many a thread about this already... DI did not copy Skylanders. Those threads have all been closed.
3. This is entirely the wrong forum to even address this sort of thing. Most of the answers on here are going to be biased in favor Skylanders as, what do you know, we're on a Spyro/Skylanders forum!
---
Red Panda does not approve.
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#3 Posted: 02:21:06 04/09/2013
I second that Lady Valdyme!
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#4 Posted: 02:26:49 04/09/2013
I will throw in my two cents worth on this......

Infinity is a game for you if you like to do "busy" work. Run around from point A to point B and collect things. With a few minutes of actual action gameplay here and there. Now, for some people they will think that is cool. It is not for me.

As for the whole copying thing.... I guess Battlefield copied CoD, NBA 2K copied NBA live. Get over it people it happens.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#5 Posted: 02:53:32 04/09/2013
Quote:
Are people trying to start a riot or something?

....Yes he/she is...like the others have said, this is a SKYLANDERS forum.....not a Disney Infinity forum.

Would bionicle2809 or ItsJustMe close this please.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 04:12:25 04/09/2013
Quote: Bazinga

Infinity is a game for you if you like to do "busy" work. Run around from point A to point B and collect things. With a few minutes of actual action gameplay here and there. Now, for some people they will think that is cool. It is not for me.

As for the whole copying thing.... I guess Battlefield copied CoD, NBA 2K copied NBA live. Get over it people it happens.

How DARE THEY make the entire game like the DELIVERY DAY heroic?!?! smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#7 Posted: 05:04:33 04/09/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: Bazinga

How DARE THEY make the entire game like the DELIVERY DAY heroic?!?! smilie

Lol... I got ya but that is not the main point of the game. It seems in Infinity that a lot of it is just running from point A to point B collecting stuff, Just my opinion on it.
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#8 Posted: 05:10:46 04/09/2013
DI has a totally different play style to skylanders and skylanders didn't invent the toys to life genre.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#9 Posted: 05:29:42 04/09/2013
guys, just SHUT UP!!! lady valdyme summed it up. now, if you want to find somewhere to talk about this, look for it. but it is not here!!!!!!
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#10 Posted: 05:43:38 04/09/2013
No.
Similar concept, yes, but two completely different games. I own both.

Infinity and Skylanders share some similar elements. Otherwise, Disney Infinity is a game primarily built around adventuring, collecting and battle involving building and creating. Skylanders is a very different core game to that of DI.

I am a Disney fanatic, but I love both!!! In some ways I prefer Infinity and other ways Skylanders I prefer. Each offers something the other doesn't. Infinity is still so new to the scene, still has a lot to hopefully showcase before it catches up to Skylanders imo.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:46:53 04/09/2013 by TOlofter
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#11 Posted: 05:51:08 04/09/2013
Two different games but they both bring the toys to life thats it, mason808 stop whining so much about how Disney Infinity copied skylanders, theres other things in life than worrying and crying like a baby about your Skylanders got copied by Disney Infinity.
bigslam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1448
#12 Posted: 11:27:08 04/09/2013
Quote: Hexblazer
Two different games but they both bring the toys to life thats it, mason808 stop whining so much about how Disney Infinity copied skylanders, theres other things in life than worrying and crying like a baby about your Skylanders got copied by Disney Infinity.

This.
---
What should I do with these skylanders . I wonder ???
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me