Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Darkness of Two Worlds [CLOSED]
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#101 Posted: 02:32:52 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Big part OMG get ready!!!

~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~

Chapter 29, Revelations

The group journeyed through the harsh weather until a booming voice thundered through the storm. A very... recognizable voice, to say the least. "Oh lookie who it is. More measly Skylanders, here to spoil my fun." A giant projection of a face shone in the air. "Well, it seems I will have to crush you all AGAIN! HAHAHA- urk, bleck!" The face, obviously Kaos's trick, began choking on snowflakes and disappeared. "Apple juice again...?" Rattle Shake hissed with disgust. "Come on! After him!!" Wash Buckler lifted his sword and charged, the group running after him. As they began to get closer to the peak, it was engulfed in a purple vortex, spinning ominously. "Woah! It's... It's pulling me in!" Blast Zone fought the vortex, flying in the other direction. "Me too!" Wash Buckler yelped in surprise. The rest of the team didn't move, however. "Is it peculiar that we don't feel a thing?" Spy Rise said, shrugging. "Oof, we'll run ahead, we can't move slowly anymore. You guys catch up ASAP!" "What?" Blast Zone stared at Wash Buckler in shock. It annoyed the furnace knight that he never asked him first, or even told him first. Wash just made a decision and Blast was carried along for the ride. More like a roller coaster... Blast Zone thought to himself. "Good luck you guys! Be careful!" Fire Kraken shouted as the Swappers stopped fighting the vortex and let it pull them in.

Purple swirled violently, and as Wash Buckler and Blast Zone were pulled through it, they discovered that it had the textures of mist, almost like a cloud. It grew thicker and thicker as they were tugged towards the center, the eye of the storm.
~{~}~To be Continued~{~}~

Sorry, I just had to have smilie break the fourth wall! smilie

BOOM!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:20:31 08/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#102 Posted: 04:23:44 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yesh I do. smilie But this one was semi-unintentional. X/ Oh well. And yay for Kaos! 'Cuz I'm too lazy to make my own villain-*shot* I just didn't want any fan-characters. I guess they aren't bad if you do them right... smilie Oh well! Thanks SiA! Sorry again for having such short chapters, one I post the big part it will be big. I may just edit the first post for neatness though... Oh well. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:23 08/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#103 Posted: 20:02:16 09/10/2013
Yay! 'MAZIN. JUS' 'MAZIN.

nuff said smilie.

Jk.

Lol.

Heehee.

Kaos.

Fruit Juice.

Vortex.

FireKraken.

Wash Buckler and BlastZone.

Ok.

Oh yeah Freeze Blade.

Just had too smilie smilie smilie

Cliffhanger!!!!!!

3 pages!!!!! Omg.
---
My life is complete.
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#104 Posted: 01:32:47 10/10/2013
Wow Your Good! I have to get a lot better...
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#105 Posted: 00:51:08 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks everybody! Sorry, I have been putting the last chap off... ._. I'm scared to write it... I'll try and write it soon, but I'm really busy this weekend. No, not just with the video games. My marching band has parades and football games and yeah. I is busy. I'm really sorry everyone, I'll try and get them done ASAP! smilie
#106 Posted: 01:49:10 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA. smilie And I agree. Curse you homework and- (Can't say band, I love band. :3) Interfering with our plans!! *jaw drops* Lol, once again thank toi! smilie (Oh great... Now I'm bringing in the French-glish.... smilie)
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#107 Posted: 20:50:49 11/10/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! And don't be worried, Band gets in my way all the time. smilie
---
A story.
#108 Posted: 19:00:17 12/10/2013
I have band too holy moly.

I dont want to turn this to a band topic now smilie

Anyway don't worry. It's not about the time, its about le quality smilie
---
My life is complete.
#109 Posted: 02:38:42 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks again you guys. You are all so awesome. smilie And wow, triple band!! smilie Okay, right, back on topic. I love how I started this page and then just... Yeah... XP Okay, I'm still really busy and stuff, but I thought that I really should squeeze in a little more, you have all been so patient. C: (I'm kinda sneaking this in right now from my phone, so yeah... smilie) So, without further ado~

Chapter 30, Who?

CRASH!! CRACK!! Rubble flew through the air as Wash Buckler and Blast Zone landed on the mountain top. Lightning whipped around them, as they quite literally stood in the middle of the storm. A figure loomed over them- what? No, not the figure of Kaos, a four-legged figure wearing a hood, that stood slightly taller. "Ahahaha! I can't believe you've fallen right into my trap... AGAIN! Ahahaha!!" Kaos laughed as he mocked the Swappers from where they stood. Wind jumbled around, threatening to pull them off the side of the mountain. "Your trap? Ha." The taller figure emerged from behind Kaos, snickering to itself. It's red eyes gleamed with a such an intense lust for power that it was enough to make you shudder. The figure's cloak and hood hung slightly over it's head, hiding it's face, and the darkness didn't help either. "Must you always forget my crucial role in this? Full credit please." It's fangs shone as lightning lit the violent atmosphere. "Who are you? What are you doing?" Wash Buckler asked, keeping one hand firmly holding his hat from blowing away and his sword drawn back in the other. "A truly stupid question. Fitting for a equally dim Skylander." Wash narrowed his eyes in annoyance. "Why would we tell you and foil our plans so early?" Kaos countered. "This is going nowhere. I think we might have to tell them- speed things up." Kaos sighed. "Fine. Shut up and I'll tell them. You see that magnificently powerful- and most importantly evil- storm? Well, a Skylander as dumb as you couldn't have figured it out, not surprisingly, but my royal evilness created that. I have true Portal Master skills, and I was able to-" "Cut to the chase!" The figure growled. "Don't tell me what to do you idiot! I think I know perfectly well when to-" The clouds split around one section of the mountain as an Ultron raced through them. 'The team!' Blast Zone shot Kaos a challenging look as the rest of the Swappers ran up to join him and Wash. 'We've already won this battle, and Kaos knows it.' Wash Buckler felt hope and confidence surge through him like Healing Elixir after a tough battle. But Kaos didn't flinch. 'He'll be scared soon enough.' The pirate sharpened his sword on the rocky terrain.

Everyone gathered in a large circle around Kaos and his ally. Wash Buckler, Blast Zone, Hoot Loop, Trap Shadow, Magna Charge, Spy Rise, Rattle Shake, Night Shift, Stink Bomb, Fire Kraken, Free Ranger, Rubble Rouser, Doom Stone, and last of them all, Grilla Drilla pounding up the rocks with Freeze Blade, who had seemingly only just regained consciousness, slung over his shoulder, blankly staring out into nothing, even after Grilla threw him down onto the uneven ground. 'Right... I forgot about Freeze...' Wash Buckler sighed. He hoped the cat would be sane enough to fight with the Swap-Force. 'Or at least what's left...' He looked over at Free Ranger, the lone representative of the Air Element. The power he had felt earlier was draining away fast. Kaos merely laughed again, and altough the figure's face was still hidden, Fire Kraken noticed flames of dark, evil joy dancing in it's red eyes. He shivered, clutching his baton even tighter. Suddenly Freeze Blade's ears perked up. "Master Eyes?"

Ack, another cliffhanger! XP Wow, this turned into more of a chapter and less of a preview! smilie Anyways, that figure will be revealed soon, and all of the other mysteries will eventually make sense. I'll try and get it up ASAP, but once again no promises... smilie Oh well. Enjoy, and once again a huge thanks to all of my readers and their support. smilie
#110 Posted: 04:56:53 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA! And I know, now I'm hooked into writing cliffhangers, lol! smilie

Any guesses? I won't respond to any answers, but I'd like to get some interesting feedback from my readers. ;3 you don't have to if you don't want to though. smilie
#111 Posted: 11:44:44 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
CLIFFHANGERS FTW!! smilie (I love how we're celebrating it... When we'll hate it once we're reading Fics smilie LIKE YOURS RIGHT NOW, GRR THAT CLIFFHANGER(partially kidding smilie))

And that is an interesting guess.

P.S. If any other users have guesses before I reveal the figure, feel free to tell me them! Of course, I won't respond...
#112 Posted: 12:26:12 16/10/2013
The cliffhanger tho!
I just got an idea...eyes...master...*wait for it* Master Eye-Brawl!!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN
---
My life is complete.
#113 Posted: 21:23:32 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Lol MagicFizz. smilie Okay... The moment you've all (well, like 3 or however many peeps are reading XP) been waiting for! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!!! smilie

Chapter 31, The Beginning of the End

Freeze Blade stumbled to his paws and skated forward. "What?! He could walk the whole time?!" Grill Drilla growled, cursing how he had to carry the cat all the way up the mountain. "Oh! You again..." 'Master Eyes' said, at first surprised, but soon the evil smirk returned to it's face. "Who?" Fire Kraken asked nervously. "What?" Master Eyes stepped in front of Kaos, who shouted in protest. But there was nothing the short Portal Master could do. "You mean you don't remember me?" It's eyes flared. "Of course I remember you!" Freeze Blade laughed. "How could I forget?" "No not you idiot!" A clawed paw went to Master Eyes' face. A paw? "I believe I 'cured' your friend here?" "No... You were that hooded figure at the Pharmacy!" Blast Zone exclaimed. "Finally someone puts the pieces together! Ha, I guess you want who I really am." A paw pushed the hood back... And...

CRACK!! ...Silver horns shone in the lightning. The red blaring eyes belonged to none other than- "Dark Spyro?!" Hoot Loop rubbed his eyes. But Dark Spyro was a Skylander! He couldn't have joined Kaos! "Master Eyes! So I finally get to see your face..." Freeze laughed nervously. "Ha! Foolish Skylanders... Spyro always thought he was best... Strongest... Well, seems he was wrong, doesn't it? All these years I've been laughed at, called names. Now this is the real me!!" His eyes sent arcs of purple flame across the sky. "What the..." Grilla Drilla stared at the flares in the night. "I didn't know he could do that..." "Me neither, crazy dragon is actually spotlight, wonder what edge he went over...!" Magna Charge said, his single pupil widening. Grilla gave him a look. No one ever could understand the Ultron. The very clouds were sliced as the fire shot through them. Dark Spyro turned towards the Swap-Force, tensed as the flames died down. He heaved a large sigh, twitching as he laughed with joy. "He's insane!!" Wash Buckler whispered to Blast Zone, who nodded vigorously in response. "N-Noww, Kaos, do me a favor and t-t-tell em. TELL THEM ALL!!" Purple aura radiated from the dragon as his eyes turned white for a quick moment. It was a known fact that Dark Spyro was the more evil of him and his older brother, Spyro. But not a single Skylander had known his hatred for being younger, weaker and easily taken advantage of had gone this far. Kaos began explaining, he seemed to be not at all surprised to Dark Spyro's insanity. "This brilliant plan will crush all of you!! Using my Portal Master genius I can now send a direct Portal... TO EARTH!! Using all of your multiple weak toy-forms I am able to use a reverse method to bring you all back to Skylands... BUT EVIL!! Some of you are easier than others... Blast Zone, Wash Buckler... Fr-" Dark Spyro quickly stepped on his foot with one of his clawed hind paws. "Wouldn't want to give that away now..." He laughed, then whipped around to face the group. "All of those feelings... The dark feelings you have experienced, but were to afraid to mention? The feelings that tore your group apart? That was the darkness, calling you. Magna Charge was hyper-active one day, and that's what made Freeze Blade evil." "Made me what?!" Freeze Blade looked limp with shock. "I... I thought you cured him!!" Wash Buckler yelled, angry with this mind game Dark Spyro was playing. "All medicines have side effects, you impatient little mermasquid." The dragon winked, taunting the pirate. "THAT'S IT YOU LIT-" "I wasn't finished yet! Don't make story time end so soon..." "ARGGH!!" Wash Buckler shot out, his sword directly front of him. "No.. Not yet!!" Blast Zone caught him before he got far. "Let him finish. There's more we need to know!" "Yeah, like who killed my friend!!" Free Ranger screamed up to the peak. "Tisk-Tisk. That was only one of our evil versions of you. That was only the beginning..." Stink Bomb's jaw dropped. 'That was the Blast Zone and Wash Buckler that killed Boom! No wonder they looked so pale that night...' Stink thought to himself, clenching his fists. "Face it fools!! All you know... All of that evil recently... That was us! No mysterious thing happened! Only a pinch of darkness and a handful of stupid Skylanders!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!" Kaos laughed as the Swapper realized it. Everything... All of it... "So Freeze Blade? You fighting for us now?" Dark Spyro looked down at the cat. "Because if you're not..."

~{~}~Random-Excerpt-From-The-Next-Chapter-Time!!~{~}~

"Now that that's over with, who wants to have a little... fun?" Dark Spyro smirked as he shook off his cloak and spread his silver wings. "ME!!"

Sorry for the somewhat random text breaks, I was trying to separate this huge part and... I... Failed. ._. Anyways, what do you all think now? And as always, enjoy~ *coughcoughthecliffhangercoughcough*

Because it's all coming together now...
#114 Posted: 21:49:24 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks SiA!! smilie My bro and I have had that one since the first game. Maybe because Spyro was with the big powerful console, while Dark Spyro was with the 3DS... And now he's made a return with SSF...

And my job is complete. Blast off in 3... 2... 1...

Oh wait! I'm not finished yet! smilie *continues rambling*
#115 Posted: 23:43:19 19/10/2013
What the Dark Spyro does that mean that *cliffhangered*
---
My life is complete.
#116 Posted: 05:51:38 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator
DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!
#117 Posted: 21:51:23 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi everyone! Sorry I just died... smilie I hate how that happened... Especially now of all times in the story.

But I assure you, this will continue someday!!! Someday soon!! (Hopefully)

So sorry for the inconvenience... smilie
#118 Posted: 01:51:54 27/10/2013
Nooooooooooooo.....

Oh well, dosen't matter to me. Not all stories come out perfect ~~<3~~

I honestly don't mind waiting. Take your time X)
---
My life is complete.
#119 Posted: 01:28:08 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OMGOMGOMG I came back!! smilie

Okay, I need to get back into the swing of things but... I hope this stays good... XP

Chapter 32, Illusions

"So Freeze Blade? You fighting for us now?" Dark Spyro looked down at the cat. "Because if you're not..." Dark Spyro's eyes flickered and pulsated, staring deep into Freeze Blade. Freeze stood still, his mouth agape. For several seconds nothing happened. A stand of drool dripped from the cat's mouth, and Dark Spyro laughed. "Ha. You see? I will always win. You all can only hope and dream to be like me..." He puffed out his chest proudly, and lightning cracked. Kaos laughed evilly, although Dark Spyro merely pushed him aside, his gaze nasty as he turned away from Freeze for a second... "RAAAAAAAAARRRRRWWW!!" A roar split the land, as Freeze Blade launched himself onto Dark Spyro, clawing at his eyes. "I will NEVER obey you." His scratches torn up the dark dragon's scales. "Accccck!!" Dark Spyro squirmed, but could do nothing. "Wait a minute..." Free Ranger tilted his head. "It's all an illusion..." Suddenly the chicken's eyes widened. 'Does that mean... No...' He pondered to himself as the storm suddenly vanished- or at least the lightning storm did. Thick white flakes swirled violently in the brighter change of scenery. "Get OFF!" Dark Spyro kicked the cat onto the lower ground, and his body skidded down until it hit rock. "Ahhh..." He wimpered as he tried to get up. The dragon snorted with frustration then turned towards the remaining Swaplanders. The only ones left... Dark Spyro's eyes were squeezed shut as his horns crackled with dark magics. "Now that that's over with, who wants to have a little... fun?" Dark Spyro smirked as he shook off his cloak and spread his silver wings. "ME!!" Wash Buckler rose his sword as he charged forward, leading the others. "Kaos!! Now!!" The 'Portal Master' looked at his Portal, half dusted with snow, and began summoning his own versions of the Skylanders. Evil ones... The Swap-Force battled againest themselves, and Wash Buckler left the others to duel Dark Spyro and Kaos himself. "You tore apart MY team...," He swung his sword, and the dark dragon jumped back, still blinded from Freeze's cat fury. "Destroyed one of Skylands' most ancient towns," SLICE! "sent us on a fake wild goose chase, and all for what? One killed teammate, and another insane!!" Dark Spyro's foot stepped on nothing but air as he tried to step back further, but there was no land left. "No... Please..." "You want mercy? Boy, you sure showed Boom Jet the same!" Wash Buckler advanced, influenced by the massive dark magic fighting nearby. "You wouldn't..." Dark Spyro finally peeked his eyes open, cuts and wounds showing bright red on his body. "I... Would." And slicing his sword out, Wash gashed one Dark Spyro's front legs as he tried to jump back, and the dragon tumbled down, his wings useless. Tiredness set in as he fell, the wind whipping his face as his wings spread out vainly, desperately trying to catch the breeze...

Blast Zone lead the rest of the Swappers as they battled their own evil selves. They seemed to be making good progress, and some had even faded away, as they had discovered the evil copies did when they were defeated. "Hey! You guys got this?" "Yeah Blast Zone, we're good." Grill Drilla called, punching Dark Spy Rise without even looking. Blast nodded to him, an exasperated smile on his face as he turned to Kaos. "Well well. My good ol' friend got caught up in Dark Spyro's act." Blast slowly hovered forward. "I-It's not like that idiot! I have my reasons!" "Whatever. Sure you do." Blast Zone smirked as he raised one hand, bomb and all, and watched the 'Portal Master' scurry away without the furnace knight doing a thing.

And hey, look at that. 32 chapters done. smilie
#120 Posted: 01:30:04 07/11/2013
Holy cow! That be good smilie

I wanna work on mine....but I had to right an essay today and my hand hurts....
---
#121 Posted: 02:10:47 07/11/2013
Awesome! I wonder how long this story will last...Anyways Nice job!!!!
---
My life is complete.
#122 Posted: 02:40:43 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Aww thanks Bash! Sorry your hand hurts... I feel your pain. >~< I hate writing long pieces and stuffs. I can never get motivated and find a decent topic. XC

And thanks MagicFizz! I miiiiight just sneak in a sequel to this, but after that I don't know. I have more stuff after this, so I might start it and then a few months later finish it or I don't even know. XP I intend to keep this storyline going as long as possible without it getting weak and dying. smilie
#123 Posted: 21:56:00 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator

Chapter 33, ... ... ...

"Is... Is that it?" Trap Shadow panted as he collected his traps that had been strewn around in the midst of the fight. "Yeah, that's everyone." Blast Zone looked around, the storm had cleared, and the sight was purely majestic. Cloudbreak stretched as far as the eye could see, small islands dotted here and there, clouds intertwined in between. "... Wash Buckler?" The pirate was on the opposite side of the peak, staring off. "Nice view?" He didn't respond. Free Ranger walked up to him, clearly knowing what was up. "It's not your fault, nor anyone else's." "But... How will we tell everyone? How do we tell Eon?" "Eon probably knows already." Free's voice and expression was solemn. "We can tell the others..." He sighed. "But for now let's just get home." Wash nodded, and although he was still unsure and guilty and Boom Jet, he agreed they should be off. "Come on everyone, let's go home. Hoot? Night? You know the drill." "Come one, come all! Be fantasized, be amazed! Watch as I make all of the Skylanders disappear!" Hoot Loop chanted into the frosty air. "Well, his majesty also has help fro-" Night was cut off as they all did indeed, disappear.

Sorry for the short chap! Things are gonna start to unwind here, but I'm not done yet! I hope you all enjoyed this, and I can't wait to write more!! smilie
#124 Posted: 22:55:50 07/11/2013
*jaw drops*

Wow! Bravo!!!
---
#125 Posted: 23:07:49 07/11/2013
Cool! Nice job!
---
My life is complete.
#126 Posted: 02:26:39 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks you guys! I'm flattered! :3 And thank you guys for reading this. I wouldn't be here without you, and you all have been very kind. smilie
#127 Posted: 21:58:53 08/11/2013
^This...

smilieYour welcome! Your always supporting me, why shouldn't I?
---
My life is complete.
#128 Posted: 04:22:39 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you all so much. :3 I don't know what to say to all of you... Except thanks. I'm so speechless...

Chapter 34, Home Again... But Lost Forever...

"Oof!" Fire Kraken grunted as he landed upside down, tail dangling in the air. Straightening himself out he noticed the familiar, homey sight of Woodburrow. Smiling, he looked at his friends. They had all come so far... But his gaze darkened as he noticed Free Ranger, the lone member of the Air Element, and Freeze Blade, who they all could tell would never be the same....

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

'Home...' I sighed as I saw the welcoming sight. But instead of feeling happy, I felt lost. My best friend, gone. I would be a lone representative of the Air Element... But that was the least of my concerns. Wash and Blast had been happily answering the people of Woodburrow as they interviewed us. But I turned away from the group, and walked towards one of the the tall trees on the side of the village Flynn's ship was resting, busted up. Apparently Eon had wanted us here instead of the Mainland. I guess Stonetown was still occupying it or something? Oh well. I didn't care. I climbed the shrooms lining the bark, and stood atop the trees as I gazed at the view. It was really magnificent, but my mind was had been wandering too much for me to have noticed. "You seem troubled?" A cat-like villager walked up beside me. "I am Rufus, mayor of this little town we have here. And you?"

"Free Ranger."

"Ah, I see."

"..."

"..."

He looked at me expectantly. "What?" "My earlier question still remains unanswered." He sat beside me, he paws rested on his knees. "Oh, right." I looked down, and wished I could avoid it. I want to explode with everything inside of me, but nothing comes out. "If you don't feel comfortable with answering it, I don't mind. I simply came up here for the fireworks." He walked over to a basket closer to the edge of the tree, and picked it up. "I've gotten a quite the show planned for you and your team's return. You really should see them, you've earned it. Come see them with your friends-" He cut off, as he realized he said the wrong thing. I'm guessing it was my expression. "If you feel up to it, of course." He hastily climbed back down. I felt like screaming. 'Don't pretend nothing happened!! My friend is gone for all of you! I hope it was worth it...' I sigh, my rage had faded slightly, but still I was still quite cynical. I looked down, and saw all of my team were chatting happily, peacefully and relieved. I wanted to sit up here forever, I felt no motivation or anything at the time. But I guessed it would be best for me to go down, and I had to summon all of my willpower to drag my feet down the steps. But it had only made me more depressed to see everyone smiling. I had to force my beak to curve into a smile, although that was the last thing I had wanted to do. At the time, I had thought no-one would see through my facade, but I guess, looking back, they must have all been able to tell. Especially Fire Kraken, or at least he showed the most emotion back to me. Sad, disappointed and yet hopeful eyes. But his snout still bore a frown.

I wish... I could please everyone. Myself included... Why, how do I feel like I've let everyone down? I was so conflicted, I don't even remember the fireworks. Only Fire Kraken's expression.

#129 Posted: 05:03:29 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I know. ;~; I feel angst as I write his parts now... Is that normal?? O___O Eh, I've been like that with everyone (whatever the emotion) for the whole Fic, so yeah, I guess its normal

For me

Which is not normal

e_e

I mean, thanks!! ^.^"
#130 Posted: 14:15:46 10/11/2013
You can do it Free smilie

Yah, nice part, can't wait until-- *plot twist'd*
---
My life is complete.
#131 Posted: 03:10:10 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I honestly don't know how many more plot-twists you all can expect... smilie These are dark days...

Chapter 35, The Firework Show

Rufus had everyone gathered later that night, and a huge fireworks show was held. Everyone marveled at the sight while meeting up with the friends they hadn't seen in... Days? Weeks? Whatever it was...

Fire Kraken walked over to Stink Bomb, who was standing alone while everyone else was socializing. Yet the skunk seemed content? "Hey Stink. Can I sit here with you?" He nodded. The two sat in silence for a while, gazing at the rainbows of colors exploding above Woodburrow, lighting the trees with streaks of colors in the darkness, booms echoing the bursts. Soon Stink gave Fire a look. "What?" The dragon exclaimed, surprised. "How long were you looking at m-" "How do you feel now?" Fire was confused for a second, but then the ninja's words registered. "I..." He sighed. "I feel much better. The group is coming back together, or at least I can feel that that is coming soon." He nodded happily, a note of peace in his voice as he continued. "This was a big long fight, with Kaos and those weird clone things, but also with each other. I still don't quite believe that the dark magic was behind all of it. I'm just waiting for what's next..." Fire trailed off, in utter relief after getting that off is chest as well as star-struck by the fireworks. Stink Bomb's muzzle turned up in a smile. "One who also truly gets it..." "Hmm?" Fire Kraken's head turned to the side, although he didn't look away from the sky. Stink simply shook his head. "You know what I mean." And he too looked up at the sky, leaning back with his fore-paws behind him as the duo sat in Woodburrow's lush grass.

"Night Shift!" Night Shift looked behind him to see who was calling. "Spy?" "I wanted to say sorry about the whole pharmacy incident." "Please. That's water under the bridge. Go on back to your Tech friends or whoever you were talking too." Night looked over Spy's shoulder at the Tech group. "Sprocket and Drobot and the others." "Ha, okay, thanks." Spy smiled as he walked back. "Now... Where'd my Undead people get off t-" "Night Shift!" Roller Brawl pointed towards to boxer. "Come on guys," she called. "He's over here!!" "I see him Roller." Eye Brawl said, monotone. "I know you do, but not everyone is made of pretty much all eye." She laughed as she skated circles around him. "Stop trying to make me dizzy, you know I don't fall for that anymore..." He said as his eye followed Roller Brawl around an around...

Free Ranger gave Scratch a bored look. "What?" She asked as she stopped swiping at the sky, the show very entertaining to her. "Nothing..." He sighed, looking away. Jet Vac flew over to the bunch, holding a glass of fruit punch, apparently made by Camo. He stopped, and sipping his punch, asked Free Ranger; "So, where'd Boom Jet get off to?"

This whole Fireworks show is gonna have quite a few parts, I can tell. smilie I'll try my best to keep this at least somewhat interesting. XP
#132 Posted: 23:47:56 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeap!! smilie I wrote that part at 11:10 at night. e_e

Free: *grabs Jet's punch and breaks glass, his eye twitching*

Okay, time for the chap!! CX

Chapter Godwhatisitnow, The Firework Show Part 2

Free Ranger's eye twitched, and he shrunk down in dismay. All night he had hoped no-one would ask... "He died." Jet Vac choked on his punch. "Died?! What did you say mate??" He spluttered, and behind him Whirlwind frowned at the sight of punch on her perfectly preened feathers, although the red drops were barely noticeable. "Yep..." Free Ranger looked away. "Free Ranger..." Sonic Boom trailed off, seeing his hurt. "I'm fine." And with that he left. Warnado punched Jet in the arm, his eyes narrowed defensively.

Trap Shadow face-palmed after seeing Hoot Loop putting on a show for the other Magic Skylanders. "And now... Poof!!" He waved his talons and the grape disappeared. "Woah... How does he do it!?" Wrecking Ball's eyes were wide and sparkling with awe. Trap longed to make a witty remark, but decided better of it. "He's magic, silly." Hot Dog, who was also watching Hoot's 'spectacular,' told him. "Right..." The grub remembered, not a single trace of sarcasm in his voice. "B-but can you pwease make it come back? I'm hungry..." Trap Shadow grinned as Hoot Loop struggled with the fact that he wasn't really using any magic since he was only entertaining this two, and had only thrown the grape on the ground behind him. "Uh, totally!" The owl grabbed the grape from behind his back. "Here." "Yayy!" Wrecking Ball slurped it up without thinking twice. "Thanks Mr.Great-One!!" Hoot Loop beamed. "No no," Trap Shadow corrected. "It's Mr.Oh-So-Great-One." He chuckled as Hoot Loop gave him an irritated look. "Hey, look at that!" Hot Dog barked, pointing his muzzle at Fire Kraken. The dragon was performing a vigorous but yet elegant dance, his baton lighting the area around him. "Ooh, let's go!!" The two ran off, Hot Dog barking as they got closer. "There goes my audience..." Hoot Loop looked at his feet. "Don't feel bad. They wouldn't have stayed much longer anyways." Trap patted the owl's shoulder. "Thanks... Wait, what?!" He exclaimed as he snatched his shoulder away, Trap Shadow snickering evilly.

"So. Uh, how do we fix Freeze?" "No clue..." Wash shook his head sadly. "I guess he'll be half-deaf forever?" Blast Zone asked, the furnace knight looked defeated. "Don't forget half-insane!!" Wash Buckler laughed, slapping one hand on his waist. "What?! I was being sarcastic!!" "Oh. Still!!" "You're mean." Blast Zone narrowed his eyes at his teammate. Freeze Blade looked at the two from a distance. He had lost his hearing, but knew it would return in a little. He just had a feeling they were talking about him. Skating over, he interrupted the two. "Oh, heh, look who it is!" Wash stuttered, laughing nervously. "We didn't mean it, we're only trying to help!" Blast elbowed Wash. "Isn't that right?" Freeze sighed after seeing their mouths move, and gestured to one of his ears. "Phew! That was close!" Blast looked relieved. "Shut up!! He could get it back any secon-" "So... What were you all talking about?" Freeze put his ears back, annoyed with the two. "Nothing... -Hey look at them! Let's go over there!" Blast Zone pointed the way towards the Undead group, the closest to them at the time. "Hmph." Freeze snorted as he followed Blast and his pirate companion, groaning inwardly.

Yeeee, another part! XP I want to sneak in as many guys as I can... We'll see how far that goes. smilie
#133 Posted: 16:57:17 16/11/2013
Yay Chaptar!

Freeze Blade just didn't get enough sleep that one night...
---
My life is complete.
#134 Posted: 03:44:21 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
IKR? No sleep kills...

Stupid dark magic!!

Jet Vac'll never get it. smilie

Maybe Freeze will get better? :/ Yeah no. XL

Next chap! ^~^

Chapter 37, The Fireworks Show Part 3

Freeze Blade flattened his ears. "'Sup Freeze?" Ghost Roaster rose his skeletal hand for a hi-five, but the cat simply glared at him. "Fine, be that way." He turned his back, a sassy tone to his voice. Freeze snorted, he couldn't care less. "See, aren't these guys buckets of fun?" Wash Buckler asked Freeze while Chop-Chop and L-Chop Chop dueled in the background, slicing each other's limbs off while Grill master Chop Chop refereed. "Yeah, I'm so happy we came over here!" Blast Zone spat sarcastically, giving Wash a look. The two then engaged in a full on staring war, both glaring daggers at each other. "Sheesh, those two hate with a passion, huh?" Roller Brawl commented, watching the two. Freeze didn't reply but did nod. "Aww, what's up? You're never this boring and lame." Freeze narrowed his eyes and looked away. Roller Brawl pondered for a brief second, then mentioned an offer Freeze couldn't refuse. "Want to go for skate-race 'round Wood'?" The cat grinned, then sighed. "Okay, fine." Roller Brawl laughed with her success. "Okay, let's start over here..."

Rubble Rouser and Doom Stone looked around, bored out of their skulls. The party had been, for them, a bust. There wasn't even any good snacks, other than the punch. The other Earth Skylanders weren't much fun either, they had been having dance-offs and the thought bored the two. "Hey." Grilla Drilla rasped, pounding over to the two on his knuckles. "Lane party, am I right?" "YES!! Dear Eon I just want to leave!" Doom Stone exclaimed, not noticing the fact the Rufus could overhear. "Well... You could help me 'amp up' these fireworks a little... Whadda say?" "A better question is why not?" Rubble Rouser laughed, cracking his one of his shoulders. "Heh, follow me." Grilla lead the way, a few monkeys following him as they headed for the tree with the fireworks on top, to the east of the main 'hollow...'

"And then, the sheep exploded into confetti, and yeah..." "That's real nice Magna. Now hold still... There. Back to your sane self." Sprocket smiled, lifting her protective goggles. She was proud of the fact that she had figured out how to fix Ultrons, despite their rarity and age. "Well, this is feels newfangled. W-wait, how do you even use that word precisely?? This is unacceptable if I've forgotten..." Sprocket laughed. 'Finally Magna Charge is fixed and back to his normal. Must've been the 'dark magic' or whatever they were fighting up there. Either way, a job well done.' "Oh, hi Sprocket, Magna." Spy Rise waved at his friends. "Hey! Just fixed Magna here." "Salutations Spy Rise! How's my most amenable acquaintance?" "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MAGNA CHARGE?!" Spy Rise cried out and ran away. "Darn. What's his problem?" Sprocket looked at Magna, who simply shrugged. "Wait... What's amenable mean?" "Ahahaha! Well, you see..."

10:43 PM and feelin' good! XP

99% of people will look up amenable after reading this

~Enjoy!

OMG my stupid Autocorrect. It's narrowed not narrows, and brief not bread lol!! smilie Fixed that, sorry. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:00:21 18/11/2013 by Sky Airglow
#135 Posted: 13:01:28 18/11/2013
Good chapter!

10 Days Later

The Fireworks Show Pt. 64326

Magna Charge looked at Roller Brawls bones. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US!!!

Lol jk jk.

Im so excited for this smilie
---
My life is complete.
#136 Posted: 20:01:55 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie

And IKR? smilie I think there'll only be a part 4, then we'll start to move on. Maybe even a part fiv- *shot*

And wait, what? smilie

Glad you're still enjoying after all this time, all these parts. ^_e

Were you part of the 99% who will look up amenable?
#137 Posted: 20:59:50 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Haha, knew it! X3

Newfangled lol. smilie

Yeah, I don't know if Spy Rise's quote was directed at Magna Charge, Sprocket or me. e__e"

On a side note, almost finally page 4!! smilie
#138 Posted: 03:54:04 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, yep. It's late here (again... *sigh*) so I might need two chapters to tie up this show. I'll do my best though. And enjoy the happy parts, 'cause a depressing one is coming up. ;~; And also, a bit of shippyness, beware!! >X3 It's a little darker tuned though, to fit the theme of the story...

Chapter 38, The Fireworks Show Part Fantastic (hopefully final) 4!!

"Eheheh, good work guys. Couldn't of done it without ya'." "Puh-lease. Like it'd be a party without us making mischief." The two high-fived, and the group laughed.

"Wooo!! Keep up will ya'?" Freeze Blade yelled behind to Roller Brawl. He hadn't had this much fun in too long, and the feeling of the wind whipped your fur, getting to skate to moonlit fireworks... It was like a little piece of heaven to the ice cat. "Like I need to!" Roller Brawl taunted, apparently even with the cat, hiding on his other side. "You little..." He laughed, and grinning, he pushed himself harder, bursting ahead. "That's the best you got?" Roller shot up next to him again. "Haha, I know you're struggling." He swerved, spreading a frosty path across the grass. "In your drea- Woah!" Roller had to catch herself from flying into the nearby Woodburrow denizens. "Sorry!" She shouted back to one particularly annoyed native. "Hey, that's cheating!" She lightly punched him in the arm. "There, now we're even." She smirked, and Freeze mirrored her look. "Beat ya' to that tree!" "You're on!" Freeze panted, smirking. "Don't go easy, okay?" She teased him, skating ahead. "Like I would!"

"Ha! Knew I would win." "Darn it Freeze!" Humph!" He grinned, overjoyed. "Man, if anything it's been too long, huh?" He nodded, mentally cursing the fact that his hearing suddenly dropped. He was about to try and say that he would get some drinks to stall his ears when Wash Buckler and Blast Zone came up. 'Great, here comes trouble...' "Way to ditch us Freeze!" Wash Buckler roared, wanting to make other comments but deciding not to with Roller Brawl around. "No excuses..." Wash queued down, still fuming inside. He had hated getting stuck with the Undead for so long, and when he realized that Freeze was gone... The look he had was scary. Blast Zone shuddered just thinking of it. Freeze felt helpless. He didn't want to seem stupid, but he couldn't hear a word... He sighed, irritated. Wash Buckler perked up, calling Freeze out indignantly, although he was happy for once he didn't have to listen. "Um...?" Roller Brawl cut in, awkwardly. "Something up?" "Oh, Freeze, he's..." Blast trailed off. The icy cat made note that they were probably going to start talking about him, how they need to 'fix' him, how he was insane... Blast Zone was quite easy to read, really. It didn't take much to tell when they were talking about a sensitive topic. 'You wouldn't be able to tell it was sensitive with how much I'm ALWAYS around when they talk about it...' "You see, when we were on our journey, some of the dark magic corrupted Freeze Blade. He got a cure, but it had everlasting side effects. I mean, he doesn't try to murder us anymore, thankfully, but he's got... You know. A little, uh, 'ditzy,' most times, and he has hearing loss sometimes. LALALALALALA!!!! See? No response. Not even a twitch of an ear..." Blast trailed off. He hated describing it, but Eon knows what Wash Buckler would say. "That's why we're looking for a cure for him." The pirate chipped in. "Why?" "What?" Wash stared at Roller Brawl. "He seems fine to me. I mean, who really cares about the hearing loss? And so what if he's ditzy? This is him now." "B-but-" Wash stuttered, flabbergasted that someone would even think that. "Even if he's got hearing loss, even with no hearing right now, he's not an idiot. Isn't that right Freeze?" She stated firmly to Wash Buckler and Blast Zone, and looked at Freeze Blade hopefully for a response. "Arrawwwrrr...." He purred at her. It was kinda the only thing he could really say, being unable to hear himself... 'Dear Eon, if that was the wrong reaction, I'm dead. I'm such an idiot. Where did that even come from...?' He shifted uncomfortably, feeling hot in his fur. O-kay then, you too have fun together." Wash a buckler lead Blast away, the both of them stunned. "Weirdos..." Wash whispered. "Shut up! Don't question them..." "Eon, did I say something stupid?" Freeze Blade started, upset and annoyed that his hearing had to come back now. If only it was earlier... "If it was, I'm really sorry... I mean, I could tell you were doing some favor or something for me, and you needed me to g-" "Shh." She put a finger to his lips, laughing. "You said everything I really needed to hear."

BOOM!!!

Everyone's eyes were suddenly glued to the sky as the fireworks were massively amplified, making screeching and wailing noises as the last crackled faded into the night. "Nice job Dufus, I gotta say I wasn't expecting this from ya'." Flynn patted Rufus's back, staring in awe. "Oh, thanks, but they really aren't mi-"

BOOM!!!

"Aw shut up and take the credit okay? I don't give it out much." "Yeah, he really doesn't." Cali sighed. Grilla Drilla snickered from the cover of a bush. "Seems to be popular with the crowd, eh?" "Yeah, this was so worth it!" Doom Stone tried not to burst out in laughter as the fireworks exploded in the sky. "Come to mention it, it actually kinda hurts my ears." Rubble Rouser looked at the two as they both twitched in anger. "What?"

BOOM!!!

"Ah, sorry 'bout earlier." Free Ranger looked up at Jet Vac. "It's fine." He sighed, looking away at the dirt that was apparently much more interesting. "Okay, well unfortunately that's not the only reason I'm here." He handed Free a envelope. "Everyone's getting one, okay?" The chicken torn up the wrapping, at first pleased to have something of more interest than the dirt. Unfolding a letter, he flames it over really quick. "Don't shoot the messenger, okay?!" Jet Vac put his hands up in defense. "What's this?" Free asked, noticing how formal it looked. "Another invitation?" "Yes. But... This one is to a funeral."

And the Fireworks Show is ooooovver! XP Sorry for so much shippyness, had to get my two cents worth of it in here, right? Hopefully it wasn't awful. XC But on the bright side, not only (again) is the Fireworks Show over, but we're almost at page 4, and it was a long chap! smilie If my Autocorrect goofed again, let me know. I've been doing the past few chaps late at night on my phone. smilie

~Okay, enjoy! smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:48:21 19/11/2013 by Sky Airglow
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me