Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Disney Infinity Wii problem. (Stick to Skylanders)
Page 1 of 1
Disney Infinity Wii problem. (Stick to Skylanders) [CLOSED]
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#1 Posted: 14:43:52 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I had an opportunity to try the Wii version of Infinity this weekend. Although it was fun, there is a big problem. The co-op mode only works in the toybox levels. So that means you can't play any of the story missions teaming up with other players. No Mike and Sully in Monsters University, or the Incredible family members working together against Syndrome. Those story missions are the main reason I want to play co-op! Are my daughter and I supposed to just run around building bridges and towers while switching bewteen 30 characters? I dont see the point in that.

But, as I mentioned, you CAN play the toy box levels in co-op, so that should be cool, right? Unfortunately there are some strange restrictions there too. Only one player can be in build mode at a time so we'd have to take turns adding to our constructions. Not very fun. In addition, there seems to be strict limit to how many things you can add to the world at a time.

So, I say stick w Skylanders, or at least dont play this game on the Wii.
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 14:46:53 03/09/2013
The game limits you and only lets you play characters form the universe they are in.
Which is a dumb idea.

WII version must be broke.
---
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#3 Posted: 14:47:13 03/09/2013
I think it is fairly clear that Disney have made some very poor decisions on this game.

There have been problems with every version so far. The 3DS version is so bad they refuse to let people review it.

I was already planning on sticking to Skylanders to be honest, but I feel bad for the people that invested a lot of money when DI launched.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4 Posted: 14:57:00 03/09/2013
Wrong section. Disney Infinity comments belong in the Video Games part of the forum.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#5 Posted: 18:45:51 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks for moving this. I saw Andy Robertson's video blog about Infinity on the Wii and he didnt even mention that this was a problem....
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me