Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Gem payouts [CLOSED]
Qanai Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#1 Posted: 02:08:02 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I've been watching very closely since I got Hot Head's house. I've gotten 6, 7, and 8 gems as payout from him (along with 5 and below). I've also got buddy wrecking ball, ninjini, tree Rex, chop chop, and trigger snappy, but I've only ever seen a Max of 5 gems from these. Same with the hall of legends.

Has anyone seen over 5 gems with other houses?

EDIT: I just got Cupid Flameslinger's house from well, so I'm hoping it'll pay out the higher gems.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:50:23 03/09/2013 by Qanai
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#2 Posted: 02:11:15 03/09/2013
I only remember seeing 5 or below from any if the houses or halls but I'm hoping for an 8 some day.
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
#3 Posted: 02:15:53 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
There's been one other thread where someone mentioned getting 8, though I don't recall them stating which house gave it.

I'm hoping they return more alt/giant houses either to the well or the store... I've lost track of which ones I'm missing.
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#4 Posted: 06:48:45 03/09/2013
Quote: Qanai
There's been one other thread where someone mentioned getting 8, though I don't recall them stating which house gave it.

It was me, and it was Hot Head's house.
Winternights7 Green Sparx Gems: 166
#5 Posted: 08:42:02 03/09/2013
The biggest pay out I've had from houses or hall has been 5 gems. I'm disappointed with the gem payout from the sanctuaries though. One gem seems a bit mean.
---
********** user name: Su Winter **********
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#6 Posted: 13:37:59 03/09/2013
I've gotten 8 and 7 a few times, maybe 10. I've gotten them from a variety of houses. The ones I specifically remember are Tree Rex, Swarm, Ninjini, Bouncer, and Hot Head, though I'm sure there have been others. Yet to get max from Trigger Snappy, Cupid, Grill, or any of the halls.
#7 Posted: 17:22:02 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Winternights7
The biggest pay out I've had from houses or hall has been 5 gems. I'm disappointed with the gem payout from the sanctuaries though. One gem seems a bit mean.

I've gotten as many as 3 gems from the sanctuaries. But I've given up on the idea of sanctuaries as a reliable gem source. Since getting ermit though, I've still been keeping them loaded since it works better with the 6-hour time frame for houses and halls.

Quote: bjornolf
I've gotten 8 and 7 a few times, maybe 10. I've gotten them from a variety of houses. The ones I specifically remember are Tree Rex, Swarm, Ninjini, Bouncer, and Hot Head, though I'm sure there have been others. Yet to get max from Trigger Snappy, Cupid, Grill, or any of the halls.

I'm glad to hear this might not be restricted to hot head, but I've yet to see it from tree Rex, ninjini (my only other giants) or from my alts chop chop, wrecking ball, and Cupid, or from trigger snappy.
GrandCannon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#8 Posted: 03:23:40 04/09/2013
I have also rec'd 8 from different houses. BUT I'm wondering if this is to compensate for not receiving any gems from friends' gifts in a while.......haven't rec'd even ONE lately when I'd usually get a couple, at least....
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#9 Posted: 04:33:00 04/09/2013
Yeah I've noticed that the gifts lately have a low drop rate for gems. Heck I've been getting twice as many gems from invitations which has always been low.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me