Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > - PayPal Commission art topic -
Page 1 of 1
- PayPal Commission art topic - [CLOSED]
spyroGalNicoleX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1582
#1 Posted: 19:50:37 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone.

Here to inform everyone of my PayPal commissions that are now underway.

~Price details~

Examples of my work:

Example 1

Example 2

Contact me via here if you are interested. If I fail to reply within a day, email me at: Wickednick94@hotmail.co.uk.

---
''All I wanna be, is everything at once''
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 20:00:56 02/09/2013
No offense, but wouldn't this be advertisement?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#3 Posted: 22:58:50 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
It is displaying my art as I do not post art specifically to this site. I am a long term member and people here know my art so I am giving them the opportunity to acknowledge what I offer at the moment. My art is relevant to this site also.
---
Infinitus Gold Sparx Gems: 2207
#4 Posted: 23:08:26 02/09/2013
Quote: Forum Rules
Don't advertise.
This includes the buying/selling/trading of Skylanders toys on the forums.

Although it says Skylanders toys, with the word: "This includes" it means that the rule of advertising is not limited just to Skylanders toys. And you are technically advertising or in your wording "informing" other users that you have commission up, so people will know and "commission (Which involves selling and buying)" you.
---
Shadow Dragon Avatar Made By Me!
My New Art Thread!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#5 Posted: 01:52:58 03/09/2013
Quote: shorty
Quote: Trix Master 100
No offense, but wouldn't this be advertisement?

Quote: Infinitus
Quote: Forum Rules
Don't advertise.
This includes the buying/selling/trading of Skylanders toys on the forums.

Although it says Skylanders toys, with the word: "This includes" it means that the rule of advertising is not limited just to Skylanders toys. And you are technically advertising or in your wording "informing" other users that you have commission up, so people will know and "commission (Which involves selling and buying)" you.

Then you two can't post that you are doing commissions in anyway, this includes point commissions. I know Trix has said that she has point commissions on her art topic and nobody called her out for it. I understand that you guys are trying to do the right thing but this is a little much.

I think it's a little much when it's strictly paypal on a forum filled with broke/young users. And I didn't really say you have to buy a commission on my topic, it was only for the extremely harsh special requests. Plus I do avatars that are non-special for free, Also I show my art whenever I can, without to much double posting. But strictly asking for paypal on all art is a little harsh you know?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#6 Posted: 08:14:29 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I'll remove the topic if it is that big of a deal or change it perhaps so it isn't purely commission based? I just thought my commissions would seek a relevant home here as I draw dragons and Spyro. But as Shorty quite kindly said, if you guys are scrutinising me when you yourselves are doing it, isn't it just a little hypocritical hoping you'll fly under the radar?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me