Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Will this work? [CLOSED]
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#51 Posted: 04:07:37 03/09/2013
But once the dog gets a taste for flesh and blood, it'll kill you! You're going to have to go with diamond covering every inch of your body!
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#52 Posted: 04:33:52 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: MoonHorizons
But once the dog gets a taste for flesh and blood, it'll kill you! You're going to have to go with diamond covering every inch of your body!

Not if I kill it first! smilie
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#53 Posted: 04:44:42 03/09/2013
Quote: Big Green
Quote: MoonHorizons

Not if I kill it first! smilie

Have you done it yet?
#54 Posted: 04:58:18 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I just finished. I took that stupid mutt to the backyard. I lured him back there with the "treats" which was really Hamtaro pieces. He seemed to enjoy that and then when he was done I shot him right between his stupid ugly eyes smilie The blast woke up my family but I told them that my dead cousin did it and pretended to be freaked out. Auntie is crying in her room but that's okay since she will get over it like she did last time.
#55 Posted: 05:09:07 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

My deed has driven me to make fanart! Please enjoy. I made it quickly so I was not going for realism.
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#56 Posted: 05:10:26 03/09/2013
I just finished. I took that stupid mutt to the backyard. I lured him back there with the "treats" which was really Hamtaro pieces. He seemed to enjoy that and then when he was done I shot him right between his stupid ugly eyes smilie The blast woke up my family but I told them that my dead cousin did it and pretended to be freaked out. Auntie is crying in her room but that's okay since she will get over it like she did last time.

good luck being in hell D:<
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
#57 Posted: 05:10:59 03/09/2013
[User Posted Image]

My deed has driven me to make fanart! Please enjoy. I made it quickly so I was not going for realism.

Woah cool. Yeah, the sun is out of place too. Maybe it's what it'll be like tomorrow after the sun comes up? I assume it ate all of the hamster so that's why their aren't any parts of the hamster around.
#58 Posted: 05:12:20 03/09/2013
I just saw a transparent white dog with a guy riding on top of it. I THINK HE'S COME BACK AS A GHOST!
---
#59 Posted: 05:19:22 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
^NO!!! THAT WAS NOT PART OF MY PLAN!!! Does anyone know if the ghostbusters are real?

Quote: sky-dragon

good luck being in hell D:<

I wish the dog luck in hell too, I hope he found my cousin by now and is mauling him. I sure am glad I will never go to hell to see...

Quote: Rendar
[User Posted Image]

Woah cool. Yeah, the sun is out of place too. Maybe it's what it'll be like tomorrow after the sun comes up? I assume it ate all of the hamster so that's why their aren't any parts of the hamster around.

It is not out of place! It is my artistic revision.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:20:51 03/09/2013 by Big Green
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#60 Posted: 05:22:07 03/09/2013
now i see how much you hate ur cousin when hes part of ur blood D: and a dog who was innocent and a rodent aswell
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
#61 Posted: 05:25:26 03/09/2013
^NO!!! THAT WAS NOT PART OF MY PLAN!!! Does anyone know if the ghostbusters are real?

They're real but they've all retired and are all in a retirement home in Wisconsin.
---
#62 Posted: 15:21:31 03/09/2013
Do you think Luigi would go after it?
#63 Posted: 17:01:09 03/09/2013
Quote: Rendar
Do you think Luigi would go after it?

He'd defintley go after it. I just saw the dog with the same person riding it again. It was heading in an awfully strange direction.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me