Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Has this happened to anyone? [CLOSED]
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#1 Posted: 01:24:32 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I downloaded this game about 3.5 weeks ago. Because I used my wife's account it downloaded to every apple device we own. My wife had brought her iPad mini home from work and my son was playing on it when he saw the new skylander game appear. He runs to show me the game and asked how to play it. Now seeing as how I played the new game for a whole two mins I knew something was wrong with the version that downloaded to the mini. Not only did the game he showed me have all or most of the characters but it was max level35. And the position of all the items that I can remember where placed very nice.

Of course I just about fainted thinking he purchased all of this by getting past the restrictions password (he is only 5). But he didn't, somehow it downloaded someone's game. What's funny is I had no idea how to play it so I used HUNDREDS of gems on something as stupid as making crops grow faster and sanctuaries finish. I know now that it was someone else's game.

When I asked my wife what was she testing at work, it was ios7 beta with their companies firmware. She told me the iPad was given to her so no one else uses it. When she brings it home again I'm going to check the name of the account now that I know what to look for. But has anyone ever head of this happening? My guess is the iOS 7 beta is the culprit.
Advisor_Orville Yellow Sparx Gems: 1083
#2 Posted: 20:46:46 03/09/2013
When did this happen to you? Also have you upgraded to v1.5.2 yet?

Thanks!
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#3 Posted: 22:43:43 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I remember getting gnarly tree Rex when I first downloaded the game. I think it was second or end of the first week of August. At the time it was the most recent version but I'm positive my wife's iPad has not been updated since it was downloaded the first time. I'm trying to get her to bring it home again now that I know how to navigate the game
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#4 Posted: 00:39:20 04/09/2013
Dear Advisor Orville, I upgraded to 1.5.2. It broke the gifting and visiting of islands for any player Level 36 or higher. Do you have any idea when the developers are planning on fixing this, or if they're even willing to acknowledge the problem?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me