Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
So no new house for the fro tree? [CLOSED]
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#1 Posted: 14:51:21 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Just want to make sure there is no new house hence no new quest for a shrine award before I spend my 350 gems on something else. I don't time travel so maybe in the near future a house is coming up?
DarrenF Green Sparx Gems: 283
#2 Posted: 15:04:41 01/09/2013
May come in this week or next week's Monday update. That has been the typical pattern.

I'm waiting since the house usually comes with a quest that has a shrine reward.
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#3 Posted: 15:11:33 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ah ok gotcha. Didn't know the house came later. I came on a little over 3 weeks ago and won grill master using like 30 stones lol. Then the quest stared that required the house but I had no gems. I decided to buy them with the .99 for 300 gems but couldn't remember my restriction password. By the time I did it was 8 hrs till the quest expired so I got no shrine even though I got the house. Hoping I can win one this time.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:13:06 01/09/2013 by Mariojedi
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#4 Posted: 16:08:14 02/09/2013
The houses are usually the week after the alter ego is released. That could be because its the next update, so since Autumn Stump Smash came on a Sunday and was put in last week's update I could be this werk's update that gives us the house. Not sure when to expect it since update are usually on Monday but its a holiday, today. I'm hoping the house gets released next week so I can have more time to save my gems.

Also, check the quest before you buy. They usually have you use the house several times to earn the reward. So it would take a couple of days, at least, to get the reward after buying the house. If it less than a couple of days away, it's probably best to wait, unless you just want the house. They still give good stuff, but it's best to buy them when you can get the quest. Since you're just starting out, it might be better to save gems for companions, but if you're willing to spend real money on the houses, go for them when you can win the shrine.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:46 02/09/2013 by obidawsn
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me