Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Howlin' at my Hooves... (Supernatural MLP RP)
Page 1 of 1
Howlin' at my Hooves... (Supernatural MLP RP) [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 03:17:14 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
The Log of Chocolate Swirl: 7:34 PM-2020 October 27th, Nightmare Night.

10 long years... The celebration outside is louder than ever. I'm putting my King Sombra costume on after this entry. I can see Applejack with the usual apple-bobbing, Twilight and Zecora are running the Nightmare Moon shrine tour, Rarity is showing off her vampire costume, Rainbow Dash is scaring some kids, Fluttershy is parading her animals through the carnival, and Pinkie Pie is... Ah... Her candy is... She's giving and... Beautiful... (The 'Pinkie is Beautiful' part seems to be scribbled over and barely readable) I was just... Writing my thoughts...
There's a strange noise coming from the Everfree, it's like a high-pitched scream hiss, I'm going to investigate...
(The following is rushed and seems to be written from an angle)

It's Got me It's... (scribble) biting me On the neck It's too painful.............
Help

Character Sheet:

Name:
Species: (no alicorns-ponies only- pegasus, unicorn or earth pony please)
Supernatural: (Vampire, Werewolf, or Normal)
Appearance: (detailed description or credited picture)
Personality:
Other:

RULES:
I am the GM
I have control over Chocolate Swirl, Princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon/Princess Luna.
If you are a vampire you can die in the sun.
If you are a werewolf you are a night-only werewolf. That means only at night, every night.
You can only live in: Ponyville, Canterlot, Cloudsdale.
No canon villains.
You can be the Mane 6.
Put Decade in other if you've read this far.
All the basic RP rules.

My characters:

Name: Chocolate Swirl
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: Brown coat and white mane and tail. He has swirls that are brown on his mane and white on his coat.
Personality: Very seclusive and not very social.
Other: Decade

Princess Celestia is (ironically) a werewolf.
Princess Luna is a vampire.

HAVE SERIOUS FUN OR I'LL JUST KILL YOU
(Hahaha...uh...-cough- no...)
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#2 Posted: 03:33:56 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
PLOT: It's 5 years after the last Decade's Nightmare Night.
The ponies are as usual, selling and being busy bees.
But a strange virus is infecting citizens. It gives them pale skin and sharper teeth. They suddenly crave metal and is very contagious. Spread by 'neck kissing'.

Another virus is spreading, causing ponies to become yellow-eyed and sleep deprived. In later stages it becomes like rabies at night. Hair grows uncontrollably and teeth grow longer than the above disease.
It spreads at night using a strong and painful bite.

Two names were given to each of them, Sappisitis (sap-is-I-tis), for the for the first.
And Altersanitis (all-ter-san-I-tis)

Sappisitis more commonly affects Unicorns and Altersanitis is more common in Pegasi.
Earth Ponies are suspectible to both.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me