Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
When are these extra things meant to stop? [CLOSED]
Excelsior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#1 Posted: 12:08:32 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I had no notification about the giant task mentioned elsewhere.

So when is it supposed to finish so I don't lose out on gold chests? Did I not get it because I don't have Gigantis?

Not that I mind but are the chompies going to slowdown or are we permanently logging in to (4) Chompies every time? (Insert the current number of sidekicks)

Well these questions come out of my experience which never seems to correlate with anyone else's.

I have had no gems from a giant house in 10 days.

Thanks
---
banksia123
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#2 Posted: 12:21:50 28/08/2013
I'm not sure what you mean by a giant task. I think you're getting it confused when there was a special day (Super Tuesday, I believe), where there were a lot more gold chests that appeared. I think all chests were gold chests. It was only for that day, which was weeks ago, now.

As for the chompies, I'm not sure. I continue to get one or two pop up every time I login, though I'm not sure if it's as much as yesterday. I wonder if it's because I have a bunch of empty pods lying around, much like the spawning of sheep and trolls (which I now have a lot of and couldn't get any during either of those quests). What's weird, though, is that I got a wish stone from my undead shrine (which was the element of the day yesterday) at 4 this morning. Must have been something buggy with the timing.
#3 Posted: 12:34:35 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
It sounds like the 7 chests I have had in the last 2 hours are safe.
---
banksia123
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#4 Posted: 14:46:11 28/08/2013
7 gold chests in 2 hours? Nice. White Claw totally lets me down. I did get a gold chest yesterday but I also got about 10 regular ones. You must have gotten my other gold chests!
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Doobrywhatsits Green Sparx Gems: 363
#5 Posted: 16:39:26 28/08/2013
White-Claw is fairly random. Sometimes I'll go all day without getting a chest at all, and other days I'll get like 3 golds in a row or every second or third spawn will have a chest.
---
Doobrywhatsitsface
Qanai Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#6 Posted: 21:12:26 28/08/2013
Quote: obidawsn
What's weird, though, is that I got a wish stone from my undead shrine (which was the element of the day yesterday) at 4 this morning. Must have been something buggy with the timing.

This probably has to do with the initialize of the game when you open it. The element of the day doesn't change in your game until after the daily gift popup, so if you collect the shrine before the popup, you can have that happen. That's actually the reason I always close the game with my shrines on the screen - so I can collect extra wish stones.
#7 Posted: 03:45:02 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Everything settled down after midnight, the chompies invasion finally finished.

Now I am off to reorganise my shrines.

Earlier on when Activate was slower to do a save I would power off imediately after getting a totem pole and doing the spin I would then come back and get a bonus wish stone. Also anything spun up in the wishing well was still there. I still fluke it occasionally. The big bonus in all of that was that it usually paid a decent prize.

If anyone here does not have many shrines it might be worth a try. But you will need to be quick.
---
banksia123
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me